Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2003 11:34:51 AM EDT
It's on the news now so it's no big secret.  Task Force Devil, the last brigade left in the 82nd is deploying to Iraq to join TF Panther and Falcon.  These guys have only been back for like 4 months.  Add in schools and training, and some guys have only been with their families for about a month.  Nice.

FREEFALLE6 is in TF Devil.  Not sure if he's going, but I assume he will be.  Prayers for the guys and their families.  I need to find a way to get back to work as well.

edited:  I just found out A buddy of mine is deploying with the advanced party.  The first wave leaves on the 26th
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 11:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]
My brother who was over in Afghanistan with free is in the 1st BDE.
They ship out in January. I believe Free got out of this deployment.

Infantry
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:01:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Have them look for the big E6 in SIOP Ssg B, that's mine. Tell him Dad said hi.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 10:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Come back in one piece.  THAT'S AN ORDER!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top