Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2003 7:57:41 AM EDT
Do you guys go through different 'stages' of your AR15.com browsing habits?

Sometimes I am only interested in the technical side, and I'll do most of my browsing at the AR15 forums, The Armory, AK, etc..., and I won't even touch GD.  Other times I'll be all over GD and not touch the technical forums.  Other times I'll only hit the Hometown forum and sometimes I look at the Equipment Exchange only.  The weird thing is that these stages usually last a couple weeks or more.  And of course there are those rare days where I want nothing to do with the boards.  And it's not a matter of time restraints, it all dependant on my mood.

Anyone else go through stages or am I weird?
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:30:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Your weird.

- so are the rest of us....
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I started here just looking on EE, then graduated to lurking other places, then everywhere.  I eventually got "sociable" and started interacting.  Now I'm as much an Arfcom junkie as I am an AR junkie...
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I hang out mostly in the GD or Member forums.  I write comedy mostly and an ocassional post just to piss someone off.

It's just what I do.

But sometimes I don't feel socialable and then I just hang out it my room listening to the quiet voices.  AFter an hour of their direction I then know what to do and starting writing comedy again.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#4]

[hijack mode]

sgtar......

You are gonna call what you do here 'comedy'? WTF, your posts usually have me crying, not laughing.

[/hijack mode]
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I got it bad
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm just here for the..........
ummm........
the.......
ummmm....
OK OK OK I'm a WEIRDO JUNKIE too!

Yes, I go from "what ARs can I buy?" to "what can I buy for my ARs?" to "why don't I buy an AK?" to "A pistol would look good with my ARs" to "Oh shit, I am broke, time to BS".
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
But sometimes I don't feel socialable and then I just hang out it my room listening to the quiet voices.  
SGtar15
View Quote

Hehehehe - that's funny! "I hear voices and they don't like you."
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:12:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh ya, I go through the phases pretty hard.

I think it has to do with my OCD. Never diagnosed, but my wife is convinced I have it. And I'm not sure I'd argue.

Sometimes I'll post 20-30 times in a matter of days. And then I'll go without posting for a week.

And I go through the same tech to general board thing too.

But I still think your a freak!
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#9]
When I first came here, I would only go to the technical and seperate weapons pages. The General Discussion area I found very disturbing.

Now GD is my start page.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top