Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 7:16:22 PM EDT
Me thinks we may be looking at another 1 term Bush.

All Dean has to do is get the nomination, then cater to disgruntled conservatives. The liberals will blindly vote Democrat anyway.

2nd ammendment supporters will not rally to support Pres. Bush over Dean.

Iraq terrorists will try to ratchet up the body count.

The Media, of course will favor Dean, and unleash a scandal right before the election.

Election 2004 is going to be a long, tough, slog.

"Civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton.....
charged that as Vermont governor for almost 12 years, Dean had opposed affirmative action, supported the death penalty and appointed conservative judges. (whats not to like?) Dean has sealed his records but, under pressure of a lawsuit, has agreed to let a judge decide which documents should be made public.

"I'm very conservative about money and I'm very progressive on social issues," Dean said at a town hall meeting in Council Bluffs, promising to balance the budget, provide better health insurance and pursue a defense policy "consistent with American values."

Who has the guts to make an early prediction?

Bush or Dean?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Dick Gephardt or Ralph Nader.

Dean and Bush don't have a chance.

CRC
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know about that. Bush is a man of integrity. He isn't going to let anyone get away with any b/s on his watch. I have to admire that. He isn't playing favorites, he's running a tight ship and even if he is a one term president, at least there won't be any missing doorknobs at the WH when he leaves.

[url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031213/ap_on_go_pr_wh/halliburton_probe&cid=544&ncid=716[/url]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Me thinks we may be looking at another 1 term Bush.

All Dean has to do is get the nomination, then cater to disgruntled conservatives. The liberals will blindly vote Democrat anyway.
View Quote

The problem with that is Dean is taking positioins that will not cater to conservatives. Higher taxes, anti-war, anti-guns, God, and pro-gay doesn't equal conservative support

2nd ammendment supporters will not rally to support Pres. Bush over Dean.
View Quote

Probably not the ones on this site, but most will because Bush more closely aligns with their views than Dean does.

Iraq terrorists will try to ratchet up the body count.
View Quote

The real test is whether or not terrorist can unleash a successful attack in the continental US.

The Media, of course will favor Dean, and unleash a scandal right before the election.
View Quote

Tried and failed in 2000.

Election 2004 is going to be a long, tough, slog.

"Civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton.....
charged that as Vermont governor for almost 12 years, Dean had opposed affirmative action, supported the death penalty and appointed conservative judges. (whats not to like?) Dean has sealed his records but, under pressure of a lawsuit, has agreed to let a judge decide which documents should be made public.

"I'm very conservative about money and I'm very progressive on social issues," Dean said at a town hall meeting in Council Bluffs, promising to balance the budget, provide better health insurance and pursue a defense policy "consistent with American values."

Who has the guts to make an early prediction?

Bush or Dean?
View Quote

Dean is lying in that statement, go figure.

Bush. Looks like Nader will run and submarine Dean's chances.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]
... If the [b]Assault Weapons Ban[/b] sunsets as it's designed to, he'll be elected a second term.

... Period
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Hummm...Dow over 10,000, Intrest rates low, economy better than it has been in years....

Dems are shooting blanks, and squealing like baby pigs pulled off a tit.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... If the [b]Assault Weapons Ban[/b] sunsets as it's designed to, he'll be elected a second term.

... Period
View Quote

Yup.     [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:14:11 PM EDT
[#8]
If Bush doesn't make it,  the next "best" would be Lieberman.

To be honest,  they all suck and none of them really represent me as a whole,  but what are you going to do?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:42:14 PM EDT
[#9]
With the economy improving, the only problem GWB is going to have is if Iraq becomes majorly fubar'd.  I'm not talking the one-a-day casualty/KIA we're taking now, but a major casualty producing incident that turns into a Blackhawk Down type of incident.

...or if Dick Cheney is caught getting a hummer from one of the Bush daughters.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Remember  Bush barely won the first time? And that was before people knew what he would do.

Now he has a record that the Dems can attack. Plus Dean has a lot more charisma than that wooden Gore.

I predict one term for GWB, unless Dean self destructs.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
"Hello? Police? This is The Constitution. I'd like to report a rape..."
View Quote

Oh my God!  What a sig line.  I'd like to say it's funny, but I know that's not how you meant it.  It sure is true though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:51:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Remember  Bush barely won the first time? And that was before people knew what he would do.

Now he has a record that the Dems can attack. Plus Dean has a lot more charisma than that wooden Gore.

I predict one term for GWB, unless Dean self destructs.
View Quote

Bah!

Their was a recent New Hampshire poll that showed GWB with over a 20 point margin over that of "charismatic" Dean.

...and the Republicans haven't even [b]started[/b] their campaign yet.

No offense, but...Bitch please!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:55:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Bush will take 48 of 50 states...hows that for a prediction?

SGtar15
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:07:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:09:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
If Bush doesn't make it,  the next "best" would be Gephart.

To be honest,  they all suck and none of them really represent me as a whole,  but what are you going to do?
View Quote

You're not from Missouri so this can be forgiven.  Pardon me while I [puke]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#16]

If all gunowners simply voted for Harry Browne in the next general election, by sheer numbers we could TAKE this country back from the quagmire of neo-marxism we're fast sinking in now.

But we all have to make the leap TOGETHER.

We all have to stand up in UNISON.

We have to put aside our differences and be UNITED as ONE.

Only THEN can we regain our independance!

Are you with us? (or are you against us?)

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:10:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Whoom ever gets the DemocRats nomination will currently look very left wing.  Come election time they will move center.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:11:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Y'all are nuts.

[:D]

President Bush will be buoyed by a rising economy and the more folks find out about Howard Moe Curly Dean, the more they will love the Prez!

Eric The(Confident)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

i concur. plus don't forget to vote for bush soley to piss off those sausage grabbers in france!!!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:41:23 PM EDT
[#19]
No conservative is going to vote for Dean because they take umbrage at Bush.

Fewer voters identify themselves as Democrats today than any time in the last 70 years.  The electorate is divided between Democrats, independents, and Republican, and Democrats aren't going to win those independents by screaming at Bush or by having no ideas for national defense or the war on terrorism.

Dean is shooting himself in the foot pandering to the NASCAR/Confederate flag crowd.  They'll never switch, and it pisses off the negroes, who might stay home.  Nothing Bush has done has hurt blacks, they might be ok with another 4 years as long as it hurts the guy who dared to suggest the confederate flag is ok..
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:14:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Bush doesn't make it,  the next "best" would be Gephart.

View Quote

You're not from Missouri so this can be forgiven.  Pardon me while I [puke]
View Quote

You know what,  TOTAL BRAIN FART.....

I meant Lieberman,  I don't know why I said Gephart,  sorry.

Yes,  I feel Lieberman is the guy if Bush isn't the guy.  Again,  I disagree with Lieberman on many levels but he has stood behind the liberation of Iraq and hasn't backed down that I'm aware of.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:36:57 PM EDT
[#22]
W in 04

You guys are idiots.
ANY REPUBLICAN IS BETTER THAN ANY DEMOCRAT and that includes our own asshole in a suit McCain. And that guy is a real piece of shit.

Joe Libermann?!?!?!?!?!     WTF OVER??   Another fool!

Bush by a landslide in 2004. ANd if the illegals in California didn't vote in 2000, Bush would have carried that state as well! And that statement cones from my other neighbor who is an lawyer for what was INS!

Where the hell is Barry Goldwater when we need him???  Hell, this guy should have been cloned! Along with General George Patton. Real men, real American heros.

Link Posted: 12/12/2003 11:00:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Bush by a landslide in 2004. ANd if the illegals in California didn't vote in 2000, Bush would have carried that state as well! And that statement cones from my other neighbor who is an lawyer for what was INS!
View Quote

The illegals might as well vote for him, he is doing no more harm to them than the fucking bleeding heart liberals.

He is letting us down BIG time on illegal aliens so in my eyes,  they might as well vote for him too.  (I'm sure that is what he is after anyway)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top