Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/9/2003 9:26:22 AM EDT
I always thought giving women little compliments was corny.  Now I realize even the mention of the dumbest little things can makes a girls day.

I realize how much money they spend on all that crap not to mention time of getting their hair and nails done.

Yeah I admit it I am slow!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I always thought giving women little compliments was corny.  Now I realize even the mention of the dumbest little things can makes a girls day.

I realize how much money they spend on all that crap not to mention time of getting their hair and nails done.

Yeah I admit it I am slow!
View Quote

Oh I got yah, you can never be just friends with a female, not gunna happen. She'll either fall for you or you'll fall for her or you'll fall for each other but not at the same point in time. And than everything gets screwed up.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Before you get hitched to one, require an audit of her finances for at least the prior three years so you can find out exactly where she's been spending money, but more importantly, predict where she's likely to spend it in the future.

Then go buy a bass boat.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#3]
After 6 months of marriage, it is highly unlikely that she will continue to be overcome with desire to screw your brains out twice a day.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#4]
No matter how good looking they are, somebody, someplace, is putting up with her BS. Not to mention that they are all NUTZ in some way, shape or form.  It will just manifest itself in different ways, some more blatant than others.

Being newly single again after a 7 year marriage, I will say I have a wonderful 4 year old daughter. (Sadly she lives with her mother, hopefully it won't wear off too much on her.)

But that aside, I am not dating any specific woman, make it clear that I am not, explain that all I want is to make a friend, maybe have dinner every now and then, go to the movies etc.  If anything happens or developes beyond that (read sex), it's icing in the cake so to speak.  If not, I had a nice time having dinner, going to a movie, or laughing over a couple drinks.  I make no promises, have no expectations, and am very open and blunt about it. I also let them open the door for anything romantic and don't make any first moves beyond a kiss goodnight. I do devote all my attention to that person for the evening we are out.

It seems to work for me. I am currently seeing 5 different women, in/from various places (Virginia, New York, Florida and Texas. Either I see them when I travel on business or they travel to my area on business). And not one has turned me down for sex. Life can be good.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I shouldn't even participate in this because I am such a moron when it comes to girls but don't count on a girl to start anything even if they really like you they seem to want you to approach them or start the conversation.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
After 6 months of marriage, it is highly unlikely that she will continue to be overcome with desire to screw your brains out twice a day.
View Quote

AFTER 6 MONTHS!!! [shock]

I was told there is something in the wedding cake that curbs that desire.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me and my wife still have sex every day after 6 years.  Maybe you just need to bang her a little better... [:)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Been with my wife for 15 years. Seems like 150... [:)]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:30:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Me and my wife still have sex every day after 6 years.  Maybe you just need to bang her a little better... [:)]
View Quote

[LOL] Somebody get this man a beer!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:38:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[LOL] Somebody get this man a beer!
View Quote

HE should be buying US a beer! You must not have given her a ring -- because I think it's been proven that shortly after the ring is on, the sex is gone. I think that the resulting cut-off of blood flow through the ring finger is what shuts down the desire for sex. Only begging and bartering will result in getting any after that.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:42:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Post a vid so I can see what I'm leaving out. [:P]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 10:50:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Not much I didn't learn about women before I married. Helped me alot to make a decent choice.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#13]
That some of the more nerdy girls actually grow up to be smart, rich hotties that could fund my expensive ammo purchases and still screw twice a day.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Women marry men and expect them to change. Of course, they don't.

Men marry women and expect them to never change. Of course, they do.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#15]

Stuff every single guy needs to know:
Leykis 101...

NEVER, EVER date a single mother. You already know her stance on abortion, she wont have one. Don't risk paying vaginamoney! PLUS, her kids will always come before you! Why would you want to be second place to some spoiled little brat!?!

Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.

Don't ask a women what she wants to do.

Never tell a women how much money you make.

Don't EVER date co-workers! Unless you don't give a rats ass about your job, stay away from people you work with! It's always asking for trouble.

Never answer the phone, or go out on the weekend. Even if you really don't, you have to make it appear as though you have better things to do than be with her on the weekends.

Never spend more than 40 bucks on a date. This includes buying gifts, flowers, candy, jewelry, etc. It does NOT help in getting laid. It's a waste of money. If anything, buy alcohol and get her drunk.

NEVER approach a woman in a club who has her girlfriends with her. There is NO point, you will NOT get laid when women are in groups.

If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on.

No spooning, no cuddling, no staying over. Get in, get out!

Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are really ready to settle down.

NEVER answer the phone on the weekends. It makes you look like you have nothing better to do. Weekends should be reserved for hanging out with your buddies or for guaranteed sex. Even if you really have nothing to do, let the answering machine take the call. You're busy.

Don't speak to women you work with unless it's related directly to work. Don't date them. Don't tell them they look nice. Don't comment on anything except whatever work needs you have, because you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:01:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Stuff every single guy needs to know:
Leykis 101...

NEVER, EVER date a single mother. You already know her stance on abortion, she wont have one. Don't risk paying vaginamoney! PLUS, her kids will always come before you! Why would you want to be second place to some spoiled little brat!?!
View Quote

The kids should always come first.. [pissed]
You don't know how it feels to have some asshole come in between you and a parent and make you second.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#17]
The Ladder Theroy

[url]http://www.intellectualwhores.com/ladderintro.html[/url]

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Dude, your a fucking dick.  [furious]

Edited to add...woah after reading the rest of your post you are a genuine dick
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#19]
He might seem to be a dick, and I don't totally agree w/ everything, but a lot of them are true.

"Don't ask a women what she wants to do."

Most women want the man to take charge, it is OK if you do something she likes, but if you KEEP doing that, you will be seen as a 'guy friend' and nothing more. Been there 2 many times.

"Never answer the phone, or go out on the weekend. Even if you really don't, you have to make it appear as though you have better things to do than be with her on the weekends."

This is true, women want what they can't have!

"Never spend more than 40 bucks on a date. This includes buying gifts, flowers, candy, jewelry, etc. It does NOT help in getting laid. It's a waste of money. If anything, buy alcohol and get her drunk."

Also somewhat true.  Why spend all this money on her(at least initially), that just says "I know you won't like me for who I am, so I'm gonna suck your ass and buy you all this expensive stuff because I hope you won't kick me to the curb."
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#20]

ARFCOM -

I don't write this stuff, I just pass it along for consideration. I never really expected it to generate anything.

In case anyone doesn't know. Tom Leykis is a nationally syndicated radio personality out of Los Angeles. His show is all about "helping guys get more tail for less money".

You can read all about the philosophy here:
www.blowmeuptom.com

-Z

Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I shouldn't even participate in this because I am such a moron when it comes to girls but don't count on a girl to start anything even if they really like you they seem to want you to approach them or start the conversation.
View Quote

yep you have to have the guts to step up and approach them. Most hot girls have so many guys after them why should they bother hitting on guys.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:53:57 PM EDT
[#22]
[b]stuff you wish you knew about (your girlfriend) when you were single[/b]
View Quote

That she would eventually cheat on me. Would have saved some time.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The Ladder Theroy

[url]http://www.intellectualwhores.com/ladderintro.html[/url]

View Quote

right there boys.. pay attention..

FLAL1A
[b]After 6 months of marriage, it is highly unlikely that she will continue to be overcome with desire to screw your brains out twice a day. [/b]
View Quote

Hell I know a guy that has been dating a girl forever and she doesn't even give proper attention to the crotch...

Of course he did the stupid thing and married her!!  Ah well, they do make a cute couple.  
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Never date a girl who has more troubles than you have...

Get a good look at her mother, because the girl is gonna look just like mom in 20 years...

The way she talks to waiters and waitresses is how she's gonna be talking to YOU six months from now if you last that long...

[red]No matter how hot she looks, some guy somewhere is already tired of putting up with her shit[/red]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:14:14 PM EDT
[#25]
*they are indecisive by nature, most will NEVER know what they want

*most are materialistic, and those who are usually suffer from side effects such as self-centeredness and shallowness

*they are emotionaly unstable and hide behind the excuse of PMS

*there is always one ex they will never get over

*they always think they can make you change

*many will raise hell about women's equality and women's rights, but when you give them an oil filter wrench and tell them to change their own oil...you suddenly become an asshole

*men view other men as potential drinking buddies....women view ALL other women as competition and secretly despise one another

i could go on and on..but i'll spare yall any further insight [;D]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Most women are ravenously competitive regarding the men they're with, just like they are about the clothes and shoes they wear and the accessories (not a LULA and a SureFire light) that they carry. If you would like the opportunity to touch her in her no-no place, you have to appear to be something/someone worth having, even competing for. If you come on all desperate and sweet, 99 times out of 100 you will be scorched and shot down, or put on the friends ladder. You need to exude confidence, even if you're not feeling particularly confident at the time.

It's like playing tug of war with a dog: when you pull on the toy, the dog tries to pull it out of your hand and keep it, but when you express no interest at all in the dog or the toy, the dog will bring it to you and demand that you play with it.
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Masturbation in the same house is NOT sex!!
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:25:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Most women are ravenously competitive regarding the men they're with, just like they are about the clothes and shoes they wear and the accessories (not a LULA and a SureFire light) that they carry. If you would like the opportunity to touch her in her no-no place, you have to appear to be something/someone worth having, even competing for. If you come on all desperate and sweet, 99 times out of 100 you will be scorched and shot down, or put on the friends ladder. You need to exude confidence, even if you're not feeling particularly confident at the time.

[red]It's like playing tug of war with a dog: when you pull on the toy, the dog tries to pull it out of your hand and keep it, but when you express no interest at all in the dog or the toy, the dog will bring it to you and demand that you play with it.[/red]
View Quote
simply outstanding post, there is no way to say it better than you just did.[beer]
Link Posted: 12/9/2003 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#29]
This thread wouldn't be complete without linking to Double Your Dating [url]http://www.doubleyourdating.com[/url]

The site is selling an ebook which is well worth the price but he also has a free email newsletter.  The material is priceless.  But first read the Ladder Theory that was linked above.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top