Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2003 12:51:07 PM EDT
As I have posted, I just got back from a little vacation back east.

I had to take my little sister and her husband out shooting. If I dont take them they do not get to go. I had contacted Mickey Mouse beforehand, and he had invited me down to a shoot. Despite a major personal tragedy in his life, he insisted upon keeping our shoot date.

Boy oh boy did we shoot!

We also had a childhood friend of the family, Dayton area LEO go with us...He had so much fun he wont hush except to talk about that Saturday.

Mike,

I cant thank you enough. They had a blast, literally, and have not stopped thanking me and wanted me to tell you. This single day fully converted one person who was never really that interested in firearms (Shawn), and made a permanent mark on them all for the preservation of RKBA. That day meant a lot to me, and them. Thanks!

Let me know when you get this way, while we dont have Class3, I promise you a good time!

This thread is worthless without pics. They are in the Team Forum!
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:31:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:43:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sounds like you had a great time CavVet. Kudo's to the old grump MM. [;)]
View Quote

I see you have met the mouseketeer? [;)]

Indeed I did, & thanks for the link! [;)][;)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 1:55:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Too bad you can't make a shoot in this state. [;d]
View Quote

Actually I think I make more of them than you do.

IIRC, the last big one was Cap Forest, I was there...[;)]

And have done one GF and one Indoor since....
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top