Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2003 8:43:35 AM EDT
I downloaded the new Napster, wanting to be a good citizen and pay for downloaded music. I downloaded one and right clicked on it, looking for its file location so I could send it to my computer at work. It didn't list it so I found it in a search and sent it out. When I went to load it into my player's library, it wouldn't go without going on line and getting permission from some source I'm unfamiliar with. Screw them!  I paid for it and I will use it. To me it's just like buying a CD with the song on it and bringing it to work.  Music Match has been a lot better, but doesn't yet have the selection that Napster does. Anyway, Napster is out of all my systems. Screw them!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck em.  Kazaa Lite
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top