BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/24/2003 9:02:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:14:31 PM EDT
[#1]
My parents are totally against such things, outside of marriage.

They raised me to behave a certain way, and thus I would've been executed on the spot. (No shit.)

I don't tell lies either.

Although, at this point in my life (21), combined with my terrible track record with female relationships, they'd probably be relived that they had a shot of grandchildren bearing the family name.
Not my fault most girls find CCW and Armalites "weird".
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:17:35 PM EDT
[#2]
They never caught me, but I did catch them once.  Oh god the humanity. [puke]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I too used to spend the night over at a girlfriends house, with the knowledge of her parents. Seems really crazy  now, but didnt then. I cannot imagine my daughter even asking if her boyfriend can "stay the night".

Oh, and my mom walked in on us a few times, but I dont think she knew what was going on. (tv was on)
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:20:45 PM EDT
[#4]
LOL

Yeah.

The second time I ever had sex when I was 14 her dad heard us and came downstairs and caught me running into the other room with my underwear around my ankles.

Funny now, but then I was messed up about it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]
My G/F in high school snuck into my house on a weekend one time, my mom heard us going at it (I thought she had left for work, but hadn't).

She didn't see anything, just heard us which was bad enough. Got a talking to, but no real trouble.

But, of course, kids didn't do that sort of thing, ever. It's only today's kids that do such brazenly stupid things....right? :D
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#6]
by the time i "do the deed" i'll prolly be out of the house.... chicks around here like the gangsta wannabe wiggers so i aint got a chance till i get out of this town...
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I was in sixth grade. She was in seventh. Rreally hot with HUGE tits. We were gettin it on on the couch upstairs at my place. I go to take a piss real quick through the kitchen and into the bathroom. On the way back I show up with a cucumber in my underwear as a joke. She laughs, I get a blow job, everyone is happy. Just as I'm diggin' backbone, my parents pull in the drive. We make haste to the basement and get dressed as my parents come inside. I guess the smell of sex was in the air, my mom was suspicious. My fears were confirmed a few minutes later when my mom walks downstairs with a cucumber in her hand that she found in the couch. Kinda hard to explain when you're standing in your underwear. She didn't say a word. Neither did I. It was never mentioned again. I think we still had the cucumber for dinner.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#8]
My brothers ex was living with us for a while. They were both 16 at the time.

She had the guest apartment, but she never woke up there[:)]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:45:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope, but one time her sister and her sister's friend came home when we weren't expecting them to.  Her sister comes barging in, turned bright red, stammered something unintelligable and left.

For the next couple of days the gf and I could make her sister turn really red just by looking at each other and then back at the bedroom.

Ahhh, highschool. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:55:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep By both dad and mom, damn were we ever embarassed, my then g/f now wife cut me off for about a month.
Mom gave me the lecture of my life.
Dad slapped me on the back and said:

That's my boy!!!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:00:27 PM EDT
[#11]
One time in highschool I was 16 the girl was either 13 or 14, hard to remember it was over 10 years ago.

My and this girl were on the couch and we were both naked, I was lying down and she was riding me. I said something like "you like riding that big..." just then her sister walks in the room see us and turns around.

we were embarrased, but the 3 of us laughed about it after.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:09:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Got caught in the bed of my truck on the indian reservation by a cop about a year and a half ago with my g/f.  

Does that count?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:26:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Got caught in the bed of my truck on the indian reservation by a cop about a year and a half ago with my g/f.  

Does that count?
View Quote

ew.

[simpsons]Hey funboy, get a room![/simpsons]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:36:46 PM EDT
[#14]
One time, when I was 19, this 12-year-old girl came home with my little brother...
Never mind.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I didn't actually get caught in the act.... but the dog drug the USED condom out of the bathroom trash can and deposited it in the hall. I came down stairs and thought I had found it before anyone else......I hadn't. I got THE talk, and then got an "atta boy" for using protection. I avoided mom and dad for about a week, out of embarassment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:06:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
This one time, at band camp... [BD]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Things were so much easier after I moved out just after my 19th birthday...
-Troy
View Quote

Amen to living on your own. No parents to worry about. I too moved out just before i turned 19 and i would say it was about the best thing i could do at that point, for the womenz and everything else.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Hmmm.. not exactly... but they did find a nice collection of photos of us doing things- up close and personal.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:40:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Well I dunno if I got caught..
but me and my first g/f worked in a old folks home and had to entertain them and talk to them.. and we used to like to talk to this old lady that was almost completely blind. She could told us she could barely see us right in front of her..
Sooo since we never got to be alone me and my old g/f took advantage that she couldn't see us and got all touch feely n' stuff in her room..

and the next day my gf told me that the lady had told her that she looked pretty today and that the flower on her shirt looked nice...
[slap]
I still wonder if she saw us..
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 1:36:08 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm too good to be caught at anything or maybe I never did anything to be caught at or....nevermind!
[:D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:12:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Yeah, her mother walked up and caught us.

She said...................
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(This IS Alabama!!!!!!)
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:24:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Got caught by my dog once.  Funny story.  GF and i were at my house and my parents were gone for the day, nobody except us and the 2 dogs(Springer Spaniels, male and female).  Anyway we are both naked and I'm laying on the floor of my livingroom and she is on her kness giving me head.  Her back was arched sa as her ass was up in the air.  Bo(my dog) didn't have his collar on since he was in the house and we didn't hear him walk up behind her.  He gave her a good wet sniff and lick to the twat!  She jumped 10 feet if she jumped an inch!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:20:35 AM EDT
[#26]
I guess Hormone levels are a little calmer now then they when you guys were back then in teenagers...

I too have spent a few nights with girls and never got to "doing the deed." Just everything in between [;)]. Taking no chances, a baby would spoil my girlfriend and I's future and make it [b]much[/b] harder.

Editted to make sense!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:24:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

...she is on her kness giving me head.  ...  Bo(my dog) ... gave her a good wet sniff and lick to the twat!  She jumped 10 feet if she jumped an inch!
View Quote

LoL.

You're lucky she didn't bite down!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:27:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Man, I thought I was the only one that slept over at his girlfriend's house!  I was a senior, she a Sophmore, and I was poundin' that stuff 'most every night, at her house, parents had to know.  Weird.  We were caught by her little sister, 7 at the time.  Walked in the room and saw me drivin' it home like a dog, it was SEVERAL months of Happy Meals to keep that little girl silent!  Like I said, the 'Rents HAD to know, but you really don't want baby sis TELLING them, now do you?
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:02:53 AM EDT
[#29]
yeah, way back in the early days, my first girlfriend's parents were cool with me staying over. if it was raining or snowing out they would INSIST i stayed (who am i to argue?). Her parents knew... we got caught by her little brother, i kind of felt bad for the little guy, seeing be banging on his sister and all.

had the pictures thing happen too. i found an old roll of film from god knows when. my mom, being the kind natured woman she is, decided to go and get them developed with a couple rolls she had. man, that wasn't fun. i think i could have laughed it off or made an excuse if it was just a couple boob shots or something. there is nothing worse then mom seeing a close-up of penetration. [slap]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#30]
I have two getting caught stories.  The first should have been my first.  Back seat of Dad's car, beautiful little blonde that had been my steady for a while, finally decided tonight was the night.  Think of the scene like "Paradise by the dashboard light".  I had this beautiful girl, buck-A nekkid, 3-2-1 seconds from consumation, and TAP-TAP-TAP on the window comes Johnny Law.  She goes out the door with my pants I get her shirt and my tidy whities.  The cops had (seeing that she was out of my league) sent us home with little more than a warning (they did follow to make sure I took her straight home)  Things went downhill in the relationship after that, and I never got that shot again. Damn it!

A few years later and with a good bit more experience, I had a girlfriend whose Mom worked nights, so we were pretty free to do what comes naturally to 18 y.o.'s in "love".

One night, while perfecting our 69 technique on the couch in front of the TV with me on top, I looked up from my task into her mothers surprised face glaring at my glistening grin!! Yikes!!  She had left work with a migrane headache.  That headache didn't get any better seeing herdaughter "inflagrante delecto".  That girl and I learned a lot together.  I owe her a lot.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#31]
3-4 times
Debbie V in Dallas Parents caught us in the Hot tub in the middle of the night in the snow.. really cool to she was 15 I was 17. She married some guy named Geronimo.
Vickie P in Dallas I was a Sophmore she was a senior  STEP-Mother walked in on twice......The second time Vicki was on Top I saw her mama through the corner of my eye and proceeded with out pause.. kinda fun but.....Her Stepmother always looked at me funny after that..
TIA D. Carrollton TX...  Parents drove up I heard them I thought I could "finish" before they walked up the walk way but pulled out and ran the instant I began to pull the trigger....I started firing on the way down the hall clothers in hand running back to the TV room (her room was up front) We thought we were clean but Mrs D called me to the living room handed me a towel and asked me to clean my happy trail. and proceed to tell me that blinds up front dont cover it all.....phew!
Jolene R Carrollton Tx parent walked out I was sitting up agains the couch watching TV she came over slid her swim suit over and mounted her long t-shirt covered the obvious area.. Mother walked back in looked at us for a while then said there beeter not be any messes on the floor when I get back...and you should wait so Iat least I get out of the drive way....phew!

Caught my step son 17 tapping his absolutely fine ass girlfriend 18 in his room talk about weird.....They botyh jumped up and she ran out of the house crying....sat outside for 10 minutes before I found out she left her key in my sons room and he was to embarassed to come out and face me.....I walked out talked to her to find this out because i thought she was crying......well she was laughing hysterically and didnt have the balls to come back in to get her keys....

Now after all this talk it time to go home and chase momma around the house
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:32:20 PM EDT
[#32]
My dad came home for lunch one day. He never came home, but this day he did. My GF was there.She was 18,I was 17. He walked in and caught me wearing it out. All he ever said was be sure I use a rubber.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#33]
When I was in high school, I had my 17 year old girl friend in our basement family room doing the deed on a Saturday morning while my parents were out shopping.  My parents came home earlier than I expected.  We heard them coming in the front door, so we quickly put on our clothes.  We were both wearing sweat pants, and I grabbed hers by mistake.  We both came up the stairs to help carry the packages in the house.  My mom asks me why I was wearing my girlfriends sweat pants that she was wearing when she came to our house that morning.  It seems I grabbed the sweat pants with her school name on them.  OOPS!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:17:26 PM EDT
[#34]
I see a a bad trend. Alot of you where with very yong girls. 17 with a 13 year old girl. 17 is a man 13 is a child.

How where you raised.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#35]
uhh, nope, there was never anybody else in the room when I "did the deed" as a kid... [:I]

/late bloomer
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:35:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Caught my step son 17 tapping his absolutely fine ass girlfriend 18 in his room ...
View Quote

Soooo -how long did u watch them????
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#37]
When I was about 19 I was watching my grandmothers house and I got to know the neibors duaghter a little better. Well,Me and this girl where banging away on my grannys bed and I heard something in the kitchen. So we stopped for a minute and I went to investigate. Well, as soon as I walked out of my grannys room there she was. I stood there in shock with a full on boner and my granny just looked at me and said in italian what in the hell are you doing. I didnt say anything.My granny then walked into her room only to find this perfect angel neibor of hers spread eagle on her bed. I will never forget it.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Almost twice, both in H.S. First time, g/f's p's knew we were sleeping together, but they didn't want us to be alone in the house (never figured this out?). So when we heard her dad came home, I got dressed and climbed out her bedroom window, and she ran into the bathroom. I walked around to the front, rang the bell, was let in by the dad, and we went back to where we were. Second time (diff. g/f) was at my p's, we were busy and heard my family come home early. I grabbed up all her clothes and sent her to the bathroom, and ran into the TV room while pulling on my shirt and sweats.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#39]
My first time in hs, my g/f, at the time, and I are doing it in my Jeep and they neighbor kid saw us though binocolers (sp?).  Well he watched us for a little while then his mom came home and asked what he was doing.  Well she looked though the binocolers and called my dad.  He walked out side and came up to my Jeep and tapped on the window.  That just killed the moment.  I had thought my dad just randomly walked out side.  I learned about my neighbor catching us when another neighbor told me about it.  The neighbors that caught us moved a week later.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:06:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Parents Ever Catch YOU "Doing The Deed" As A Kid...?
View Quote

I recall a time when the front door of the house swung open to a friend of the family and my mother, the friend happen to be a RC priest. I was in to the two by six that was strapped to my ass.
Talk about a deer in the headlights.

Such a long time ago, thank you, Auggie for reminding me of this incident.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#41]
One time in HS my dad had to borrow my car because his was in the shop, I got the talk later that evening. Apparently my GF was putting her undies under the seat before we started up and he found them...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:45:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Yea one time in 12th grade. My girlfriend and I were at the beach with the parents and my parents went shopping, so she and I went to the room to get it on!! well we were getting it on(Doggy she loved that!!) and my parents came in. My girl shot into the bathroom and I rolled on the bed and pulled my shorts.My Dad was the only one that saw any thing(Mom had a armload of packages) and was probably thinking "thats my boy!!" everything was good except my girls bikini was on the bed and she was in the bathroom so I carfully (when no one was looking) handed her the bikini and all was good. later on my Dad pulled us aside let us know we were caught and said be carefull cause he didnt need any more grandkids right now.My Dad rocks!!
       FREE
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 5:50:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Well one girl I was banging in high school her mom didn't care, hell before I took her virginity her mom kept telling her it was the best stress reducer.  My first time though was with a 19 yr old when I was 15, woke up the next day with her mom telling me get in the closet while she pressured her husband to get to work.  Oh the memories [naughty]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 8:23:51 PM EDT
[#44]
What a great topic!  This is one of the better ones I've seen.

The closest I ever came to getting busted:

1.  Was laying on the couch with my gf on top of me we were making out.  We kept our clothes on because we knew the parents might come home.  The gf was saying, "My parents might come in!"  I said, "Don't worry, I'll hear them coming down the stairs."  Well, I didn't hear them coming down the stairs so we got caught making out horizontally.  No big deal.

2.  Went away to spend the weekend with  my gf, and then went and visited my parents later on.  My mother, who was very sharp, complimented me on my red elbows.  They were red because I had been putting my weight on them all weekend.

So after my mom notices RED ELBOWS...I had to be careful.  When my parents were away for a couple weeks I took the gf over to the house and I did her in the jacuzzi.  After she left I went over the tub and everything else with a fine tooth comb to make sure I picked up every stray black hair (my gf had long jet black hair) so I wouldn't get busted.  If my mom had found women's hairs in her tub, let's just say, TSHTF.

3.  I dunno if this one counts.  A couple years ago, I was visiting my mother and I got pretty drunk and I showed her this picture of a very tall building in my hometown and proudly bragged that "I did my girlfriend on the 34th floor of this building."  She didn't think it was nearly as cool as I thought it was.  Go figure.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 9:17:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I/we got caught in the shower, together... at 17 by her mom. OUCH.

Mom said, you need to leave, I won't be telling Mr.xxxx (whew.)

Not a good thing.
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Mom walked in while I was getting a hummer.  Bad deal... Girl had to leave but, I made her come back about a week later to talk to mom and get things worked out.  The girl was good and she needed to be able to visit. [;)]

Also had a another GF when I was 17-19 she was 14-16 her parents let us sleep together, I basically lived with them(her).  Man I miss those days.
View Quote

[b][i]Sigh[/i][/b]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#47]
While I hate to admit it, This was my one vice in H.S.

Summer after 12th grade, Mom & Dad took the reast of the family on the usual summer vacation.  I stayed home because I was working at the summer job to earn money for college.

So, I had the house all to my self - sneaking the GF in (nosey neighbors) we started going at it - had a lot of fun, taking a "break" the phone rings and it's Mom - wanting to know how things were going.  Of course I told her they were going just fine [;)]

Funny as all hell, me standing there in the hall buck nekkid talking with mom, looking down the hall to the bedroom at my GF laying on the bed buck nekkid...

Unfortunately, we had time for one more go 'round before she had to head for home...

Ah, young love...
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:14:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They never caught me, but I did catch them once.  Oh god the humanity. [puke]
View Quote

Scarred for life!!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:31:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:54:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, senior year of HS.  Staying over at her house, mother woke up and walked in on us at 1:00 AM on the couch in the den, opposite end of the house as the master bedroom.  Didn't have anywhere to go as I was 300 miles from home (a long story), so had to stay the rest of the evening.  Had a chat with her father the next morning, came very close to mutual combat.  We never liked each other much and things got significantly worse from there on out.  Miserable f***ing family, nice girl.  Things were really stressful for both of us from there on out on account of both sets of parents vocally disapproving of the relationship, so we eventually went our seperate ways.  Wish I could remember it with half the fondness some of you guys seem to be able to...  [:|]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top