Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#1]
should i be pround that i HAVE NOT "done it" or should i be ashamed?? damn i'm confused!!

btw i'm a 17 y/o guy..

i see love as:
Love isn't finding the perfect person, it's finding the imperfect person, perfect.

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:21:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
should i be pround that i HAVE NOT "done it" or should i be ashamed?? damn i'm confused!!

btw i'm a 17 y/o guy..

i see love as:
Love isn't finding the perfect person, it's finding the imperfect person, perfect.

View Quote

Virgin here as well, don't worry about it. Guys get so caught up in "doing it" then they find out that it's not the best thing. Well that's what my best friend has said after a few rounds in the sack. Maybe he's just a good friend and doesn't want to hurt my feelings!

[;)]

What happened to no sex before marriage!!! SINNERS!

[:P]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:01:55 AM EDT
[#4]
My dad's friend, who was a county Deputy, caught me and my h/s g/f doing it ikn the back seat of her parents car. We were parked on a dead end road in the country. We were sure that we could see any car approach due to the headlights would give them away.

Mike (the deputy) told me later that he would frequently patrol that road looking for underage drinkers or pot smokers, and would come down the road with his lights off for the element of surprise.
Well we we certainly surprised. Once he realized what we were doing, he backed off until we could get dressed. Then he told us to go home.

Imagine the panic on my g/f face...she is on her back, totally naked, me on top, and all of a sudden the beam from a flashlight is in her face. I remember looking up out the steamed window and seeing a man in a uniform...who quickly turned himself around.
We were scrambling to get dressed. Cassie managed to get her sweatshirt on, but her pants were in the front seat, and she didn't want to have to lean over the seat back and have her bare ass sticking out. I got my jeans on, but no underwear...and pulled on my t-sirt. No shoes, I step out to talk to Mike. First off, he starts laughing, says he's sorry for interupting us, but we are not allowed to park out here. Told us to go home.

A couple of days later, my dad asked me if I got in trouble with the Sheriff's dept. I said "No...Why?" He said "Mike said he ran into you Friday night. Were you speeding?"
I blurted out..."No, we were parked. Not speeding" I realized at that point, he didn't know why Mike saw me the other night, but now he had a better idea of what happened.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top