Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 1:22:24 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=761446#761448

(do not make link hot)

now is the time to buy assault rifles, silencers, ammo, and scopes.

now is the time to go to the shooting range and train yourself to pick off a rabbit at 300 yards

now is the time to buy cammies, fatiques, uniforms, and kevlar.

Next year, we may no longer have a democracy.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
We ever had a democracy?
BTW, somebody should tell themn that their puny guns are no match for the F15s carrying nuclear weapons the government will send after them.
However, peaceful protest is sure to work.
[;D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
we should all meet somewhere and have a big DU vs. AR15 [s]shootout[/s] paintball game
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:35:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, a few threads down....the peaceniks are in full force....

"Oh, I'd just peacefully protest like Ghandi" and "The military would NEVER turn on it's own citizens" and "I'd rather not do anything and risk putting my family in danger...."

Blithering Idiots....the lot!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Alert John Ashcroft at once!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Every once in a great while you'll see these posts over there.  

It's like - "Oh...  Yeah, we've got that Second Amendment thing still – I’m sure Michael Moore would approve of this…”

now is the time to buy [red]assault rifles, silencers[/red], ammo, and scopes.
View Quote

I imagine that a post like the one above, here on ARFKOM, would result in a stern warning from a well-meaning moderator.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
That was a funny thread!  They got the postban assault rifle correct, silencer ???, what they truly need are preban mags.  Never were those mentioned.  Maybe some of these dip-sticks will join in contacting their reps for the AWB sunset???  Who knows?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Those DU pukes are funny.  Do they really think Bush is going to suspend the constitution and start mass executing liberals?

LMAO
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Hotel Sierra!  I just read the thread, and what did I find?
How do you fight a squadron of F-16s that will strafe your city block if you openly revolt?
View Quote
[LOL]
That question is so ignorant as to not be taken seriously.  They apparently are more scared of air defense fighters than they are of the dedicated air to ground or infantry/cavalry assets.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: The biggest threat to anybody who goes up against the US military is the military's ability to deploy manned and unmanned surveillance assets with an endurance time of up to 72 hours per sortie, perhaps more by now.
Who needs nukes when the they can operate some kind of sensor 24/7, some of them armed with missiles.
It wouldn't be F16s we would worry about.  It's the sniper we will never know is there - EVER.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Those DU pukes are funny.  Do they really think Bush is going to suspend the constitution and start mass executing liberals?

LMAO
View Quote

Hey we can can dream can't we?

(edited to say , just this part we want to happen)

"mass executing liberals"
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:49:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LMAO
View Quote

One can only hope.......
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:49:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Armed communists??? Who'da (VietCong, Sandanistas, Red Brigade, Mugabe, Castro, Lenin) thought???

I wonder if they'll buy the gun of their historical heritage (AK47)???

Quoted:

LMAO
View Quote

Well, I certainly heard conservatives speculating that 'Willy Willy, Willy Won't GO HOME' might become more than song lyrics if Clinton was defeated/impeached/etc...

Bush is to them what Willy is to us, but with a war instead of a sex scandal...
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Some democrats in DU are pro gun. I guess they have other issues that makes them vote for democrats. Either that or they're not cognating linealy.

I have noticed that many who support anti self defense dogma do not believe that the restrictions should apply to themselves.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Duh quote:

I'm sure Asscroft knows who each and every one of us is.
View Quote

It’s amazing to me how a majority of these posts read like “ARFKOM-lite”?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By the big fl dem:
Your puny guns are no match for the F15s carrying naplam that the government will send after you.
You will be own3d by Imperior Bush.

However, peaceful protest against his administrative policies are sure to work.
View Quote

I like the, You will be own3d by Imperior Bush, part.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#15]
OMG!!![wow]

John Bowman has a liberal cousin???
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#16]
DUers armed??? It won't be long before one of them shoots themselves in the foot.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:40:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

LMAO
View Quote

What's so funny? Didn't you get the memo?
View Quote

Yeah,
read the fucking email already.
All registered democrats have to go to internment camps.  Those identifying themselves as progressives will be shot by soccer moms turned into murdering hounds (bitches) of hell by the mere holding of an assault weapon.
We are there in case some prove immune.
Next thursday, but we have to be done before the games start on the weekend.
Pack a lunch.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Hell, I'm all for it. They'll be on our side soon!

Of course, considering that they are a bunch of inept lunatics, that may not be in our best interest[:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 2:57:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Its ok to ban assault rifles, armour piercing bullets, handguns in urban enviroments, but don't take away the right to bear arms.
View Quote

Thats a fine piece of pretzel logic.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:41:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I just got done reading the thread.
They are pretty funny.  I thought our spelling sucked.  Imperior Bush?
their delusions are pretty funny.
On one hand, the explain that owning small arms will never be able to hold back another army while at the same time showing how in Iraq a few peasants are winning the war.

Oh, and the big intellectual of the left is now, Al Franken!  If Al Franken is as smart as you get, you are doomed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If Al Franken is as smart as you get, you are doomed.
View Quote

Good one.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#22]
I worked a booth at the County Fair (Orange County, CA)a few years ago for my emergency radio group.  The Democrats were registering people.  I got in trouble for advocating "registering" Democrats.  "WTF do you want to do that for?"  "Simple, that gives us the list of where to go to confiscate them and throw them in the blast furnace."  Unfortunately a few of the wrong people heard me and complained to our group leader, who then told them it sounded like a good idea to him.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 7:20:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

LMAO
View Quote

NevadaARshooter,  stop teasing us...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top