Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2003 9:25:21 AM EDT
My daughter wants an autographed shirt from them (who the hell is it supposed to be autographed by anyway?).

I must've got old while I wasn't looking...
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:27:07 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My daughter wants an autographed shirt from them (who the hell is it supposed to be autographed [b]by[/b] anyway?).

[i]I must've got old while I wasn't looking...[/i]
View Quote

it's a shop in Orange County, NY, that puts together custom choppers. Their antics are showcased on a discovery channel show. It's just more "reality" tv crap, as far as I'm concerned and the bikes they make look like they're almost unrideable.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't like their bikes as anything other than artwork, but I must admit that I love the show. FAR better than Monster Garage or any other Jesse-James-related shows.

This bike is AWESOME:

[img]http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/ver_html/images/bikes/themes/firebike_lg.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:36:27 AM EDT
[#4]
For everyone that is tired of seeing their stuff:
[img]http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a268/a268.gif[/img]

[:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:42:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Not a slam, but the only people that like the shit they churn out are not motorcycle people. They build the gaudiest bunch of shit on the planet. That includes the "Firefighter" and the "jet" bikes. I can't wait for their 15 minutes to run its course. Look to Billy Lane or Indian Larry for decent designs.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
For everyone that is tired of seeing their stuff:

[url]http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a268/a268.gif[/url]

[:D]
View Quote

[lol]

Quoted:
Not a slam, but the only people that like the shit they churn out are not motorcycle people.
View Quote

Guilty as charged. The only time I've ever sat on a motorcycle was one time in a Honda dealership where they had a GoldWing on display.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#7]
[:)]

[center][img]www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/googlejackson.jpg[/img][/center]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:10:45 AM EDT
[#8]
[lolabove]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm thinking the 'Google' guy on the left reminds me of the performer 'Prince' for some reason [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm thinking the 'Google' guy on the left reminds me of the performer 'Prince' for some reason [rolleyes]
View Quote

Think "Pulp Fiction".
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:18:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I've seen the show. It never ceases to amaze me to see that people as loud, obnoxious, and abusive as the dad live long enough to procreate.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:25:21 AM EDT
[#12]
dude, they were a group of drug infested hippie democrats who went on a killin spree with machette's
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 11:34:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not a slam, but the only people that like the shit they churn out are not motorcycle people. They build the gaudiest bunch of shit on the planet. That includes the "Firefighter" and the "jet" bikes. I can't wait for their 15 minutes to run its course. Look to Billy Lane or Indian Larry for decent designs.
View Quote

Yea they build there bikes, orange county choppers assemble's there's they farm out most of there shit and take all the credit for it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:04:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Look to Billy Lane
View Quote

He was the guy who took all night trying to figure out why the engine wouldn't start right?  

And set his ass on fire by running the exhaust right under the seat?

Billy has hotter chicks on his show though!
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Who is Orange County Choppers?
View Quote

They're a Dental Lab in Irvine.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:29:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've seen the show. It never ceases to amaze me to see that people as loud, obnoxious, and abusive as the dad live long enough to procreate.
View Quote

He's a juicer, what do you expect?
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Look to Billy Lane
View Quote

He was the guy who took all night trying to figure out why the engine wouldn't start right?  

View Quote

At least 2x IIRC, guy don't know crap about mechanics.

Paul Sr-  He needs to be put in his place, friggin idiot

Paul Jr-  Ok designer, has a keen eye.

Mikey-  WHAT A DICK!

Vinnie-  This guy is the brains of the OCC outfit!  he doesnt get enough credit.

Indian Larry- cool guy who knows his way around.

Jessie James- great fabricator from scratch, keen eye, but let his reputation go to his head.

(all the above IMHO)
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[clueless but sincere middle-aged goober] WTF is a [i]juicer[/i]?[/clueless but sincere middle-aged goober]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:11:34 PM EDT
[#19]
OCC = Hodge Podge & N****r-R*gging custom choppers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[clueless but sincere middle-aged goober] WTF is a [i]juicer[/i]?[/clueless but sincere middle-aged goober]
View Quote

steroids
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#21]
personalities and attitudes aside, at least they are building things and sending work to other american companies. and even though it's on a very small scale it's still a good thing to see something other than sports or entertainment stars getting some mainstream recognition.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#22]
The old man aint worth a f**K. He plays to the camera.

Once Discovery channel figures this out, and cancels the show, they'll disappear faster than a set of rims at a Puff Daddy concert.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top