Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2003 12:32:17 PM EDT
I have saved the ATF Form 1, a PDF file, to my documents. I am filling it out, and I click "save copy" and close the window.

Later, I open the document and find it's not filled in with any of the info I put in the blocks.

I read the "help" section and no where does it explain on how to save information I've filled in.

Am I missing something here? I am not at all familiar with PDF files, and don't know what the hell I'm doing.

HELP!

[tinfoil hat on] p.s. No wonder ATF chose PDF format for Form 1, it can't be filled out![/tinfoil hat on]
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 1:26:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Go here and look for "Electronic NFA forms"

www.nfatoys.com/tsmg/

It's a different format (Omni Form) and about a zillion times easier than that Acrobat bullshit...

It's a simple "fill-in the blanks" form, and allows you to save changes too...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top