Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2003 8:03:22 AM EDT
I bought the taurus RB .480 sunday.  Seems to be put together well.  I was holding the Ruger SRH aswell and the cylinder on it seemed to be a bit tighter, but I figured I would give taurus a chance.  I have heard a lot of good about thier RB series of revolvers.  It is matte stainless with a 6.5" barrel.  I would imagine that number is including the port though. I would guess it being 5.25", but I haven't gotten around to measuring it.  I hope 5.25" of barrel is enough to get some power out of it.

I haven't shot it yet, I'm pretty busy with school and work. I noticed that unless I reload I can only buy one load from hornady and one load from speer. Are there any others out there?  I hope it is a fun little gun.

There were some things about my style of buying this time I picked up a gun that differed from the norm.  Hell I didn't even think to wonder what length the barrel was, sight/scope options, and opinions on them.  I ended up checking out all of this when I got home.  I don't know, it just seemed kinda strange for me to not even think about those things before buying it.

Edited to add. I would post pics, but one of my digital cameras uses usb and the other uses a 3.5" floppy drive.  Both of which seem to be burned up on my computer at the present time.
Top Top