Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2003 9:02:58 PM EDT
Now lets not turn this into a list of what GUNS you want but will never have. some firearms cool, but what I am really intrested in is what your wanting to get.  Truck stuff, lil gun stuff, etc etc etc.....
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:17:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe one month's payment on the upcoming purchase I'll have on my Subaru WRX.

DVDs:
Boondock Saints
Fallen
Robocop 2 & 3
Bruce Almighty
Lord of the Rings - Two Towers
Matrix: Revolutions
Terminator 3

1911 parts

Luminox Navy Seals dive watch in steel.

I think that plus some random small things entails my list..
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:26:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I want this

It don't mean I'm going to get it but it's a wish list, correct?

Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]

This is all I want for Christmas... McMillan A5

Rob
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:48:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think that plus some random small things entails my list..

Extra Small Condoms?    Just kidding!
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:50:10 PM EDT
[#5]
3 sets of night sights for 2 G17's and a G26.  Millenium or Nitrolon SureFire system for G17 w/rail.

Need more stuff, but will only ask Santa for the above.

(equals "honey, will you split the cost of the above with me, please?")

I'm ahead of the game already.  My mother-in-law called yesterday asking what we needed for xmas (GREAT mil!!!) My wife replied "we don't really need any more "stuff"; what we *could* use is some help with night sights and weapon lights".

My wife drives me crazy sometimes because like all women, she has that "female" thing going.  But I think I got pretty damned lucky when I landed her - she's a good one!
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 9:57:59 PM EDT
[#6]
note - I try to be a good son-in-law too.  My father-in-law will be getting polished fire control parts to complete a stripped RRA lower he has.

My mom will get a half case of 9mm Blazer.

The wife will take care of buying the "stuff" for my mil and hopefully for my dad and step mom too.  They aren't gunners, are adults, have jobs, have been buying stuff for themselves for 60 years, thus it's harder to buy for them imho.
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Wave, WTF is that on the bottom?

Rob
Link Posted: 11/16/2003 10:36:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top