Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 46
Posted: 9/13/2018 2:25:13 PM EDT
The great object is that every man be armed.
View Quote
 Patrick Henry, 1787

Approved by @Striker the SnowMexican

BLUF:  I gave away the barrel below.  Others are invited to contribute parts or lowers as well.  The recipients are obligated to install the parts or build complete ARs and post pics over the next 90 days.

So, here are the rules:

1 – you, or the person you’re going to give it to, needs it.  Maybe it’s the boy’s 1st rifle, or you need to replace your 24" prairie dog bbl w/ a 16" for HD.  Doesn’t matter what the particular need is, just state the actual need - not just,"I need this."  We don’t need your sister’s life story, just that she needs a truck gun.  The donors get to choose who they want to help.  Don’t whine.  Quote the donor’s post, then post the need – either yours or someone that you’re going to give the gun to once built.

2 – if you have 87 ARs already, or a Bentley in the garage, you don’t need free parts.  Consider donating some of your parts to someone who will put it to good use.

3 – don’t go selling your free shit.  ARFCOM never forgets. I am extremely grateful early recipients are choosing to pass on their old parts as they upgrade to make new Trash Pandas.

4 – You have to be able to post pics to play.  Folks have joined ARFCOM for giveaways in the past, and that’s not bad, but you a) have to have 50 posts to play, and b) be able to post pics by yourself.  If you don’t know how to post pics, go here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Picture-posting-tutorial-and-PICTURE-test-thread/168-638569/

5 – You have 3 months to install your gifted parts or build your lower into a functioning AR.  Post up pics when you receive your parts, so we all know you received em, and then post up a pic of the parts installed on your newly assembled Trash Panda rifle.  You don’t have to show your face, you don’t have to show the S/N, you don’t have to show the picture of the person you’re giving it to if that’s what you’re doing with it.  We would also appreciate you posting your out of pocket cost above what you had on hand when you started the build and the parts received, as well as listing your various donors, so we can tack your rifle in the Hall of the Trash Panda below.  If you need tools, go here:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/The-TOOL-LOAN-Thread/4-696435/

6 – This is not a for sale thread, political thread, legalities thread, etc.  This is a giveaway thread.  You’re either giving parts away, or asking for parts.  If this thread becomes something other than what I intended it to be, I’ll request a lock.

7 – If you’re a donor – they're your parts.  If you want to give it away to the 3rd poster who posts his chest in Hunk of the Day, go nuts.  You only want to do FTF in your state, or not ship to a ban state, sure, up to you, list your restrictions.  But the parts in this thread are free.  Quote the recipient’s post so he knows you chose him, and edit your original offer so everyone else knows it’s taken.

8 – Shit happens.  If you can’t install the parts by the time the 3rd month rolls around, don’t fret.  IM your donor, and post up the parts donated to you – for the next guy.  Shipping is on you, so if you blow all your cash in Vegas and don’t have a dime to your name, know where your local platelet donation center is.

9 - Don’t IM me offering money to give away.  If you don’t feel like donating parts, you can offer to pick up shipping for another donor.  Donors can specify they are covering shipping, or that shipping is on the recipient.  Don't overcharge for shipping - this isn't a For Sale thread.

10 - This is now the free lower/donation thread.  That was here:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2140638_That-Every-Man-Be-Armed-Free-lowers-Please-contribute-2nd-lower-arrival-Pg-3-.html but it got archived, so free lowers AND parts go here.

11 - Don't @ the OP in his own thread.

12 - This should be obvious, but don't list parts here and the EE, or somewhere else, it tends to cause issues.  Use your real name in IMs to people who send you parts.  If you can't handle sharing your real identity to fellow ARFCOMers sending you parts, don't play in this thread.

13 - Trash Pandas shall be numbered by the page # of the 1st request, and alphabetically in the order of requests on that page.  If we get more than 26 requests on a page, use double letters - AA, BB, etc.  Ie, the 3rd Trash Panda build started on page 87 would be Trash Panda 87C.  Please reference this # in your further requests for parts, so you don't have to keep repeating the reason for the build.

14 – Rules are subject to change.  I’ll post any updates here.  No warranties, this entire thing may be made up to pad my post count, etc.  Donor may ship your Trash Panda parts via turtle.

ETA:  Hall of the Trash Panda!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/That-Every-Man-Be-Armed-Free-AR-parts-Please-contribute-your-parts-Trash-Panda-vid-Pg-15-/5-2146304/&page=25&anc=76551656#i76553158
Avila33 thanks Troutman and KingMud for parts.  He spent roughly $250 over donations and parts on hand to build this:
Attachment Attached File

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/That-Every-Man-Be-Armed-Free-AR-parts-Please-contribute-your-parts-Trash-Panda-vid-Pg-15-/5-2146304/&page=25&anc=76553580#i76555250
armoredman thanks ARHank for the lower, and I sent him the bbl below.  He was out of pocket $138, including tools he used to build this:
Attachment Attached File

TrashPanda16A:  Attachment Attached File

Quoted:  03screwlariat 19D Trash Panda has been completed, test fired and sighted. Per the rules here is the list of parts and pic.

Primary Arms
Carbine Buffer

Gas Tube

Anderson Lower

Transfer fee25.00

PSA
Bolt

AR15discounts
Lower parts kit19.95
Trinity Force Stock12.50
Aero Upper kit14.95

Bear Creek Barell10.00
Red Dot

30.00 Amazon
BUIS

Total

Geissele SSA-E

Free Cola Warrior
ALG Break

Free ColaWarrior
Charging handle Take off
Rail

Take off
Upper Donation Freqlord98

I have the A2 stock that was donated to me, some lower parts, rifle length gas tube and a grip..

[jpg]https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/366021/20190313_181401_-_Edited_jpg-911648.JPG[/jpg]
View Quote
Now that the rules are out of the way -

ETA:  Will be shipping to armoredman who's building his 1st Trash Panda AR.

Here’s the .223 Wylde bbl Bear Creek shipped to me last year for the cost of shipping in the Veteran's giveaway.

https://image.ibb.co/gwYmUp/IMG_20180913_124800.jpg

I've had a gas block on it & screwed it down in an upper, but haven't fired it.  I'll ship it free to you anywhere in the US or territories.(Already spoken for).  (Sorry, Snow Mexicans.  Blame ITAR.)  I've ended up w/ 2 other lighter M4gery bbls sitting there, so I don't need this one.  I imagine a lot of folks have 20" unthreaded bull bbls sitting in their closets - now is the time to give them away.

I’m gonna presume that your budget precludes you dropping $80 + tax & shipping on this bbl, but that this is the kick in the pants you need to buy/trade the other parts you need to finish up.  Speaking of which - the small parts exchange thread is here:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/-Pay-it-Forward-thread-If-you-have-small-parts-you-wish-to-donate-Post-here-/4-730041/

Requestors and donors post up.

ETA:  Cheers to StraightMiataMan for being the first donor.

Trash Panda video Page 15!
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 4:58:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Placeholder for when I look in my spare parts tub. I may have a few things to donate.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Mako Group Folding Foregrip (picatinny)

Standard End Plate

Trijicon RX10 Carry Handle Mount

All parts are used, and do show it in varying degrees. I can ship US at user's expense or I can do FTF in the DFW area.

Pistol Buffer Tube

Edit: removed items that are gone.

edit edit: 5/8, these are still available.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 5:57:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  Eh!
View Quote
@ least you didn't say IBTL.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#5]
A barrel....??? One part I don't have yet, however, I've been given some nice stuff already, so if that disqualifies me I understand.

Edited to show what the finished product looks like, meet Trash Panda 1A. After an initial bobble with a damaged part, she works perfectly. To put thing in perspective, I have a $2,000 BREN 805 and a $138 AR-15 - which one do you think I spend more time shooting?

This would never have happened if not for the incredible generosity of the fine people on this board and two others, plus a hell of a buddy who built it all up for me, thank you all very much!

Attachment Attached File
[img]
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 10:44:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Totally separate thread.  Quote the donor's post, state the need.  Donor decides to give it to you or not.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The great object is that every man be armed.
View Quote
 Patrick Henry, 1787

Approved by @Striker the SnowMexican

BLUF:  I’m giving away the barrel below.  Others are invited to contribute parts as well.  The recipients are obligated to install the parts and post pics over the next 90 days.

So, here are the rules:

1 – you, or the person you’re going to give it to, needs it.  Maybe it’s the boy’s 1st rifle, or you need to replace your 24" prairie dog bbl w/ a 16" for HD.  Doesn’t matter what the particular need is, just state it.  We don’t need your sister’s life story, just that she needs a truck gun.  The donors get to choose who they want to help.  Don’t whine.  Quote the donor’s post, then post the need – either yours or someone that you’re going to give the gun to once built.

2 – if you have 87 ARs already, or a Bentley in the garage, you don’t need free parts.  Consider donating some of your parts to someone who will put it to good use.

3 – don’t go selling your free shit.  ARFCOM never forgets.

4 – You have to be able to post pics to play.  Folks have joined ARFCOM for giveaways in the past, and that’s not bad, but you a) have to have 50 posts to play, and b) be able to post pics by yourself.  If you don’t know how to post pics, go here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Picture-posting-tutorial-and-PICTURE-test-thread/168-638569/

5 – You have 3 months to install your gifted parts.  Post up pics when you receive your parts, so we all know you received em, and then post up a pic of the parts installed.  You don’t have to show your face, you don’t have to show the S/N, you don’t have to show the picture of the person you’re giving it to if that’s what you’re doing with it.

6 – This is not a for sale thread, political thread, legalities thread, etc.  This is a giveaway thread.  You’re either giving parts away, or asking for parts.  If this thread becomes something other than what I intended it to be, I’ll request a lock.

7 – If you’re a donor – they're your parts.  If you want to give it away to the 3rd poster who posts his chest in Hunk of the Day, go nuts.  You only want to do FTF in your state, or not ship to a ban state, sure, up to you, list your restrictions.  But the parts in this thread are free.  Quote the recipient’s post so he knows you chose him, and edit your original offer so everyone else knows it’s taken.

8 – Shit happens.  If you can’t install the parts by the time the 3rd month rolls around, don’t fret.  IM your donor, and post up the parts donated to you – for the next guy.  Shipping is on you, so if you blow all your cash in Vegas and don’t have a dime to your name, know where your local platelet donation center is.

9 - Don’t IM me offering money to give away.  If you don’t feel like donating parts, you can offer to pick up shipping for another donor.  Donors can specify they are covering shipping, or that shipping is on the recipient.  Don't overcharge for shipping - this isn't a For Sale thread.

10 - This is not the free lower/donation thread.  That is here:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/2140638_That-Every-Man-Be-Armed-Free-lowers-Please-contribute-2nd-lower-arrival-Pg-3-.html

11 – Rules are subject to change.  I’ll post any updates here.  No warranties, this entire thing may be made up to pad my post count, etc.  Donor may ship your parts via turtle.

Now that the rules are out of the way -

Here’s the .223 Wylde bbl Bear Creek Armory shipped to me last year for the cost of shipping in the Veteran's giveaway.

https://image.ibb.co/gwYmUp/IMG_20180913_124800.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/b7GJaU/IMG_20180913_124808.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/bEDyaU/IMG_20180913_124814.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/fJ7D9p/IMG_20180913_124821.jpg

I've had a gas block on it & screwed it down in an upper, but haven't fired it.  I'll ship it free to you anywhere in the US or territories.  (Sorry, Snow Mexicans.  Blame ITAR.)  I've ended up w/ 2 other lighter M4gery bbls sitting there, so I don't need this one.  I imagine a lot of folks have 20" unthreaded bull bbls sitting in their closets - now is the time to give them away.

I’m gonna presume that your budget precludes you dropping $80 + tax & shipping on this bbl, but that this is the kick in the pants you need to buy/trade the other parts you need to finish up.  Speaking of which - the small parts exchange thread is here:  https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/-Pay-it-Forward-thread-If-you-have-small-parts-you-wish-to-donate-Post-here-/4-730041/

Requestors and donors post up.
View Quote
I could use the barrel, if that's OK. If not i certainly understand, would be for my very first ever AR I am building with the Cav Arms lower from the other thread...took my 51 years to get around to owning an AR, can you believe it? If not, no problem. Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:20:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Totally separate thread.  Quote the donor's post, state the need.  Donor decides to give it to you or not.
View Quote
Thank you, appreciate the redirect.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:  I could use the barrel, if that's OK. If not i certainly understand, would be for my very first ever AR I am building with the Cav Arms lower from the other thread...took my 51 years to get around to owning an AR, can you believe it? If not, no problem. Thank you.
View Quote
And we're off!  IM me your address.  Might not get around to shipping it til next week sometime.
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 11:46:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm just gonna hold onto my pile of A2 grips.

But I applaud your effort.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:11:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm just gonna hold onto my pile of A2 grips.

View Quote
If the demand for those becomes to high, let me know.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:38:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:  I'm just gonna hold onto my pile of A2 grips.

View Quote
I'm trying to figger out how to just tape postage and an address on em, would that work?  I have a pile too.

StraightMiataMan, cheers.  You should come over on a Monday night for margaritas.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm trying to figger out how to just tape postage and an address on em, would that work?  I have a pile too.

StraightMiataMan, cheers.  You should come over on a Monday night for margaritas.
View Quote
Tried one the other week and nearly spit it all over the table. Tequila and I don't appear get along like whiskey and I do, but I appreciate the offer.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Anything under 13oz iirc can go first class (just stuff it in an envelope).
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:51:39 AM EDT
[#15]
Getting hoity-toity with envelopes and stuff.  @ColdBlue designed the A2 pistol grip to drive a bayonet into a Soviet soldier's heart, it should be able to hold up to the worst USPS can throw @ it w/o no envelope.

Quoted:  Tried one the other week and nearly spit it all over the table. Tequila and I don't appear get along like whiskey and I do, but I appreciate the offer.
View Quote
Oh, they have whiskey on Monday nights too, but the margaritas are $2.  1st time you visit I get the margaritas.  $10 well spent.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:59:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Tag...I’ll play.  Need to look through my spare parts bins.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:00:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Trijicon RX06 + Polarizer + RX10 Carry Handle mount (and regular flattop mount)
View Quote
Alright I can't help but throw my hat in the ring for this.  My dads red dot took a dump so I gave him mine to use on his 30-30 for hunting(he can't see irons too well anymore).  Leaves me with BUIS on my HD AR.

There might be someone in worse shape than me and if they chime please let them have it but if not I'd be very grateful.  That's one hell of a giveway, good on you either way.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:11:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Alright I can't help but throw my hat in the ring for this.  My dads red dot took a dump so I gave him mine to use on his 30-30 for hunting(he can't see irons too well anymore).  Leaves me with BUIS on my HD AR.

There might be someone in worse shape than me and if they chime please let them have it but if not I'd be very grateful.  That's one hell of a giveway, good on you either way.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I own 2 ars and only one has a sight. A cheap red dot and the other wears magpul plastic buis

Edit: I'll survive without it if Towely wants it, he asked first.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:16:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I own 2 ars and only one has a sight. A cheap red dot and the other wears magpul plastic buis
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hopefully it's not a Bushnell 1x20.  That's the one that crapped out on my dad, it's also the same one I donated to him which has been giving me a little trouble lately too.  My HD AR is my only AR and it's also rocking the Magpul BUIS  They aren't bad for what they are as long as you don't take it out in public.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:18:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hopefully it's not a Bushnell 1x20.  That's the one that crapped out on my dad, it's also the same one I donated to him which has been giving me a little trouble lately too.  My HD AR is my only AR and it's also rocking the Magpul BUIS  They aren't bad for what they are as long as you don't take it out in public.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a bushnell....

What went wrong exactly so I know what to look for? Nvm lol.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:19:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It is a bushnell....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a bushnell....
Well on the plus side my dads only started acting up after it took a 10' drop from his treestand when his hoist-rope broke.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:24:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well on the plus side my dads only started acting up after it took a 10' drop from his treestand when his hoist-rope broke.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a bushnell....
Hey, you have seniority and timing over me, so if you want it just say so, you called dibs first otherwise I'll gladly take it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:50:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Hey, you have seniority and timing over me, so if you want it just say so, you called dibs first otherwise I'll gladly take it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a bushnell....
It's the donor's call.  Just saying you may or may not have ok luck.  My experiences with bushnell have been pretty mixed.  We were using them on hunting setups so they got beat up pretty hard.  For 40 bucks I guess I can't much complain, we got 4 years out of them.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's the donor's call.  Just saying you may or may not have ok luck.  My experiences with bushnell have been pretty mixed.  We were using them on hunting setups so they got beat up pretty hard.  For 40 bucks I guess I can't much complain, we got 4 years out of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a bushnell....
Mine just passed the 5 year mark I believe .

Either way, I know it isn't much but I can afford to send 3 gen 3 pmags to anyone who really needs them, I may not be Trijicon rich but I can afford to help this thread a little, especially after filling it with begging

Edit: Mags are spoken for by mikeybonez28
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 3:02:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Attachment Attached File
I sure could use two bolt on carry handles for my pistol kit and rifle upper I bought from PSA last week.

Military in Nevada.

heres the proof as per thread rules.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sight's going to Towely, sorry, but I still got a light if you need it.

Quoted:

Went ahead and shot you an email, you can reach me there or through IM here with address.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m in to cover shipping if anyone needs it. Up to $50 total. PM me, and I’ll PayPal or otherwise send cash to the sender.

I ask that you only request if actually need the help, but it’s on your own recognizance. I’m happy to lend a hand, just want to be as effective as possible.

I’ll post redacted screenshots here as proof, as is the custom :)
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I’m in to cover shipping if anyone needs it. Up to $50 total. PM me, and I’ll PayPal or otherwise send cash to the sender.

I ask that you only request if actually need the help, but it’s on your own recognizance. I’m happy to lend a hand, just want to be as effective as possible.

I’ll post redacted screenshots here as proof, as is the custom :)
View Quote
Thanks, man.  That's a help.  If anyone else would like to do the same, there are a couple of donors in the lower receiver thread that could use some love.  Link in OP, about Rule 10, I think.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#29]
I’ve been really looking hard at A2 uppers with fixed carry handles.  I’m not a collector, but a 20” rifle length AR is dead sexy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Cool thread ill have to dig through my stuff this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 8:27:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Dig through my spare parts bin.  I don’t keep too much spare parts, but I’ve got a few.

I’ve got:

-An 11.5” (I think) 5.56 barrel w/ bird cage

-A pistol buffer tube (the foams a little rough, but serviceable). No spring or buffer.

-Magpul ACS stock w/ buffer tube, spring, buffer and end plate. It’s a tiny bit tight (mismatched but not too noticeable).

-UTG quad rail gas block

Also have an old set of CZ irons, but they’d be useless on an AR without a pair of risers.

All has been claimed. Forgot to update.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Dig through my spare parts bin.  I don’t keep too much spare parts, but I’ve got a few.

I’ve got:

-A pistol buffer tube (the foams a little rough, but serviceable). No spring or buffer.

-Magpul ACS stock w/ buffer tube, spring, buffer and end plate. It’s a tiny bit tight (mismatched but not too noticeable).

-UTG quad rail gas block

Also have an old set of CZ irons, but they’d be useless on an AR without a pair of risers.
View Quote
Could use the the ACS stock set for my BIL's build.  He's a good cat that has recently changed his fudd ways.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 8:20:52 PM EDT
[#33]
I have a couple of milspec triggers if anyone needs
I also have a 15 " knockoff Geissele style handguard.
Also several standard plastic handguards in carbine, mid, rifle.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:05:16 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Could use the the ACS stock set for my BIL's build.  He's a good cat that has recently changed his fudd ways.
View Quote
Shoot me a IM with an address and I’ll have it heading your way in a few days.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:18:55 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a bunch of trigger guards with pins, a2 grips and maybe some more handguards. I would claim the pistol receiver extension but have enough ars so I'll let it slide per rules
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I know a disabled person (a sometimes arf lurker) whose only gun is an AR without a light, for whom i almost put a claim for that arisaka light a few hours ago.

It's so generous, i do feel a bit sheepish about asking.  I know she knows she needs a light, but she's always light on funds.  If nobody else claims it soon im gonna hafta.

I will check my parts bin this weekend, i must have some stuff to add thats better than psa a2 grips and stocks.  Nice thread.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:34:35 PM EDT
[#37]
You folks are great.

I know there's a literal ton of 20" HBs w/ plain muzzles or muzzle brakes left over from the AWB hidden away in back closets.  It beats poking the burglar or deer with a sharp stick.  Let's get those boys back on the line.

Liberals are terrified of AR-15s.  Wait'l they find out we're giving them away.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I know a disabled person (a sometimes arf lurker) whose only gun is an AR without a light, for whom i almost put a claim for that arisaka light a few hours ago.

It's so generous, i do feel a bit sheepish about asking.  I know she knows she needs a light, but she's always light on funds.  If nobody else claims it soon im gonna hafta.

I will check my parts bin this weekend, i must have some stuff to add thats better than psa a2 grips and stocks.  Nice thread.
View Quote
Just do it! If you know she needs it, step up and help her out!

Besides, it will keep me from thinking greedy thoughts about something I would like but do not need...
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
You folks are great.

I know there's a literal ton of 20" HBs w/ plain muzzles or muzzle brakes left over from the AWB hidden away in back closets.  It beats poking the burglar or deer with a sharp stick.  Let's get those boys back on the line.

Liberals are terrified of AR-15s.  Wait'll they find out we're giving them away.
View Quote
It's really a great thing you've done with these threads, OP!

Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:  Just do it! If you know she needs it, step up and help her out!

Besides, it will keep me from thinking greedy thoughts about something I would like but do not need...
View Quote
'Zackly.  But for things you want but don't need, there's this thread:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/730041_-Pay-it-Forward-thread-If-you-have-small-parts-you-wish-to-donate-Post-here-.html

There you need to pony up something for the next guy - the Be Armed threads are to arm the noobs, our friends, our family, etc.

Speaking of which, I should go post these up in the Noob forum.  https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_128/731465_Inexpensive-and-free-threads-to-help-you-build-your-1st-AR.html
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#41]
OST
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
You don't need to ask bro, I'm sending you an email. If you can get me your/her address tomorrow, I'll have it out Monday.

Edit: @Click2Boom let me know if you need the mount as well.

Pics of light mounted on my setup two ways for reference:

Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:29:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Either way, I know it isn't much but I can afford to send 3 gen 3 pmags to anyone who really needs them, I may not be Trijicon rich but I can afford to help this thread a little, especially after filling it with begging
View Quote
If the mags aren't spoken for, I could definitely use them, between yotes & the range, 1 mag doesn't cut it.

Since I only recently built my first AR, I don't have any spare parts to offer up but I have an armorer's wrench that I can pass on.  Since my AR has a free float guard the armorer's wrench is more or less useless to me.  I can use a wrench on the birdcage & I don't plan on changing the stock unless there's one that offers a 14.5"-15" LOP.  Not only that but once I reef something on, staked or not, it doesn't come off without significant force
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:27:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I’ve got:

-UTG quad rail gas block

View Quote
I could certainly use the barrel and tube, and even the gas block if it fits.

The local gangbangers don't respect pistol fire.   I think a shorty AR might impress them.

Had to sell everything firearms related to pay medical bills a few years ago, so I'm almost starting from scratch.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 5:00:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I’ve got:

-UTG quad rail gas block

View Quote
I've got a ARX-100 those CZ irons would go great on!

I can donate a PSA carbine buffer for now. I'll have to look when I get home to see what else I have that I don't need.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 5:36:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The local gangbangers don't respect pistol fire.   I think a shorty AR might impress them.

Had to sell everything firearms related to pay medical bills a few years ago, so I'm almost starting from scratch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Just let me know where to send them.  
Quoted:

I've got a ARX-100 those CZ irons would go great on!

I can donate a PSA carbine buffer for now. I'll have to look when I get home to see what else I have that I don't need.
They’re off a Scorpion, so they’re fairly low.  If you want them, shoot me an IM or email with an address.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 6:08:29 AM EDT
[#47]
I have a magpul FDE MOE grip I'd be happy to send to someone.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Just a reminder - in this thread, there is no obligation to offer up anything to donate.  In the DIY Pay It Forward thread there is.  It's great if you can, but don't worry if you can't in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 1:49:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
You don't need to ask bro, I'm sending you an email. If you can get me your/her address tomorrow, I'll have it out Monday.

https://i.imgur.com/GodOCY1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cch0kTN.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/GodOCY1.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/cch0kTN.jpg
You are a prince.  She has a midwest industries rail on it that i got for her, so she will be able to mount it.  Wow!
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If the mags aren't spoken for, I could definitely use them, between yotes & the range, 1 mag doesn't cut it.

Since I only recently built my first AR, I don't have any spare parts to offer up but I have an armorer's wrench that I can pass on.  Since my AR has a free float guard the armorer's wrench is more or less useless to me.  I can use a wrench on the birdcage & I don't plan on changing the stock unless there's one that offers a 14.5"-15" LOP.  Not only that but once I reef something on, staked or not, it doesn't come off without significant force
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll send them as soon as I get off work today, message me where you want them shipped @mikeybonez28
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 46
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top