BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why does the officer interact with the passenger as though he was the driver?  Why was the passenger the one who signed the ticket?

Cop wasn't in control of that situation.

eta:  Nevermind, watched it again and saw it was the passenger getting the ticket.
View Quote
That has nothing to do with control. What would you like the cop to do? If he talks shit back, the hope files a complaint and cop gets in trouble. Arrest him? Contempt of cop isn't a codified statute.

By not responding, you lose nothing. This guy is clearly a piece of shit, let him broadcast to the world what a shitbag he is and pop him next time he does something wrong. A cops power all comes from knowing what one can legally do at any given moment. I'm sure he'll see this "upstanding citizen" again.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That has nothing to do with control. What would you like the cop to do? If he talks shit back, the hope files a complaint and cop gets in trouble. Arrest him? Contempt of cop isn't a codified statute.

By not responding, you lose nothing. This guy is clearly a piece of shit, let him broadcast to the world what a shitbag he is and pop him next time he does something wrong. A cops power all comes from knowing what one can legally do at any given moment. I'm sure he'll see this "upstanding citizen" again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does the officer interact with the passenger as though he was the driver?  Why was the passenger the one who signed the ticket?

eta:  Nevermind, watched it again and saw it was the passenger getting the ticket.

Before I edited my post I was under the impression that the passenger was speaking for the driver.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:35:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, my father would have beat the shit out of me if I treated a LEO, or anyone else for that matter, like that in public.

I wonder what their fathers would say if they could see that video?    
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I sure heard a LOT of that very naughty & forbidden "N" word being thrown about...

What does the media plan to do about this young man?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ghetto culture is a cancer on America.
View Quote
It really is. I live in Chicago. I see it all the time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
Cop wasn't in control of the situation ?
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Imagine if cops routinely posted body cam videos (with sound) on You Tube. I bet we'd see a lot of viral-worthy videos.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top