Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 5/20/2018 10:31:50 PM EDT
I never ask my wife to do anything. She asks me to do shit all the time, often with complicate instructions or very specific details. Things that she really should do. I, of course, always mess up and then she gets mad at me. It is a test, and i constantly fail, which is clearly proof i dont listen to her or care about her

I started making her do whatever she was asking me to do. Since then she has reduced the amount of things she asks me to do, but still sometimes she asks me to do something while she sits on ass watching tv. I tell her to get off her ass and do it herself since she is so particular. Sometimes though, she sneaks one in and i end up doing something she tells me to do because there is a plausible chance of her asking me because it really is logistically easier. For example, picking up her exact brand, flavor, and specific can size sparkling water bullshit on my way home from work.

Like today. I did all the yard work, cleaned kitchen, vaccuumed, and bought groceries. I had time in between to do my shit. I finished up a pocket knife i was making, i welded a metal frame together for a new heat treating oven, and i processed a dozen sets of bone for knife handles. Pretty god damn productive day. She went to a fair with her nephew, then came home and sat on ass, then bitched at me because i got god damn orange sparkling water instead of tangerine.

Tl;dr never marry a girl from a rich family
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Kids?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Eject!
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:35:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good luck...
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Eject!
View Quote
Beat by 2 minutes
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]
"But babe tangerines are orange..."

Eject OP, sounds from the way you make it sound, you have money to be on your own
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:37:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Pics of wife aren't loading for informed decision.

I kid, I kid.

If your like me and most of ARFCOM from pics I've seen.l, then you probably married up.

Go to bed and re-thunk it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:38:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Does she have a gag reflex? If so, pull the handle.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:38:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kids?
View Quote
Nope, my boys dont swim
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nope, my boys dont swim
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kids?
Nope, my boys dont swim
Oh.  That simplifies things.

When in doubt, there is no doubt.

Go enjoy your life without her.  You deserve it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:42:30 PM EDT
[#11]
My wife gets mad at me for not making the bed like she wants. I tell her that if she wants it made a specific way then she can do it herself. If she wants me to make it, then I will make it the way my mom taught me to make it.

Doesn't work very well.  
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:42:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I did all the yard work, cleaned kitchen, vaccuumed, and bought groceries.
View Quote
Op fail
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Eject.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:44:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Bang her, make her cum, then look at her and say, “what?”
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I never ask my wife to do anything. She asks me to do shit all the time, often with complicate instructions or very specific details. Things that she really should do. I, of course, always mess up and then she gets mad at me. It is a test, and i constantly fail, which is clearly proof i dont listen to her or care about her

I started making her do whatever she was asking me to do. Since then she has reduced the amount of things she asks me to do, but still sometimes she asks me to do something while she sits on ass watching tv. I tell her to get off her ass and do it herself since she is so particular. Sometimes though, she sneaks one in and i end up doing something she tells me to do because there is a plausible chance of her asking me because it really is logistically easier. For example, picking up her exact brand, flavor, and specific can size sparkling water bullshit on my way home from work.

Like today. I did all the yard work, cleaned kitchen, vaccuumed, and bought groceries. I had time in between to do my shit. I finished up a pocket knife i was making, i welded a metal frame together for a new heat treating oven, and i processed a dozen sets of bone for knife handles. Pretty god damn productive day. She went to a fair with her nephew, then came home and sat on ass, then bitched at me because i got god damn orange sparkling water instead of tangerine.

View Quote
I’m confused, are YOU the wife?

It sounds like you are the wife.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:47:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Eject. Sounds like a lazy ass.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Lol.

House rule; If I'm working, you're working.

Ass sitting is greatly frowned upon.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Tell her to make you some sammich's, than bitch about their quality.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:51:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Vasectomy. lawyer. then make her four times as crazy as you think she is making you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Lol, she seems to be wearing the pants.

You need to sit down and think about the boundaries you want to set with her, then implement with consistancy.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:52:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Tell her to make you some sammich's, than bitch about their quality.
View Quote
I just actually may do this
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:52:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seriously bro... you bastard...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Pics of pocket knife? Eerm, I mean wife.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Is she attractive and does she give good blow jobs?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 10:56:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#27]
OP... you are the bitch in your relationship....
Either stand up and become the man with her or be the man without her...
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:05:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Eject. Sounds like a lazy ass.
View Quote
I blame it on crossfit. She started doing that shit and is fully obsessed with it, and now thinks it constitutes "doing something" for the day.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:07:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Read Heartiste
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:08:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
OP... you are the bitch in your relationship....
Either stand up and become the man with her or be the man without her...
View Quote
Doing a few chores isnt being a bitch. I buy the groceries because she buys shitty gluten free and organic garbage. I buy food because i want to taste it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:09:18 PM EDT
[#31]
You can't even post pictures right!

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:09:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:09:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Gone Girl
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:09:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Ahhh. The never ending shit test game.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
you cleaned the kitchen?

you vacuumed?

Is she hot? Does she swallow? Do butt stuff? The fuck makes her so special to run your life like you're a child?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:13:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Read Heartiste
View Quote
This, you're failing shit tests horribly. I recommend agree and amplify.

To wit:

Next time she asks for her tangerine bs bring back a sixer of shocktop or a 2 liter soda water and bag of tangerines.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:13:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Ive had women cry tears of joy to me about how they love me and all I bring to the table only to be bitched at in a similar way when they get used to it over time.

Id dump them and the process would start over again when they want me back and I'd agree thinking it would be different.

I dont understand women, I probably never will.
I keep trying cause Im hopeful. Sucker, I know.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Pics of pocket knife? Eerm, I mean wife.
View Quote
I believe strongly in never posting pics of people online. Sorry.

I already packaged the knife i finished but here a wharncliffe single blade i am working on right now

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:15:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Lol.

House rule; If I'm working, you're working.

Ass sitting is greatly frowned upon.
View Quote
I don't think I like your house. I sit a great deal. If someone else feels they have to be busy all the time, that's on them.  I'm not getting involved.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:16:11 PM EDT
[#40]
At this point you have failed the test. When does the pool boy stop by?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:17:26 PM EDT
[#41]
I married a girl from Orange County, I’m from BFE.  It’s entertaining and I have to keep my big mouth shut a lot.  She was so poor growing up she had to eat a TV dinner once, and lots of times they only had plates full of fruit.    No bullshit, she’ll tell people this when they talk about how poor they were growing up.

She’ll ask me to do something, then interrupt me several times asking for other BS.  It’s frustrating as all get out.

I like to put fake spiders around the house for shits and giggles when my MIL is in town.  Or pick up tacos from roach coaches and then show her where I got them the next day.  Use there upbringing for your entertainment OP.

My wife is an amazing woman and a workaholic, but God bless her she hasn’t the slightest idea how the world works sometimes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:20:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Your response is the correct one.  If she is not happy with how you do certain things, she needs to do those things herself.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:21:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Does she like to snuggle at least?
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:24:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

This, you're failing shit tests horribly. I recommend agree and amplify.

To wit:

Next time she asks for her tangerine bs bring back a sixer of shocktop or a 2 liter soda water and bag of tangerines.
View Quote
I will consider this, i like it
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:28:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I married a girl from Orange County, I’m from BFE.  It’s entertaining and I have to keep my big mouth shut a lot.  She was so poor growing up she had to eat a TV dinner once, and lots of times they only had plates full of fruit.    No bullshit, she’ll tell people this when they talk about how poor they were growing up.

She’ll ask me to do something, then interrupt me several times asking for other BS.  It’s frustrating as all get out.

I like to put fake spiders around the house for shits and giggles when my MIL is in town.  Or pick up tacos from roach coaches and then show her where I got them the next day.  Use there upbringing for your entertainment OP.

My wife is an amazing woman and a workaholic, but God bless her she hasn’t the slightest idea how the world works sometimes.
View Quote
My MIL wont come over because she saw about three 5 gallons buckets of 223 brass and about stroked out lol
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

My MIL wont come over because she saw about three 5 gallons buckets of 223 brass and about stroked out lol
View Quote

So it's the whole family then.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:30:35 PM EDT
[#47]
play her this song see what she says.

Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:32:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Well, I can tell you this:  If I sent you out for an 11oz bottle of orange sparkling water and you came dragging back back with a goddamn bottle of tanger-fucking-ine water, well...

...shit.

I can't even think about what might happen.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 11:32:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I already packaged the knife i finished but here a wharncliffe single blade i am working on right now

https://i.imgur.com/M8k6t7o.jpg
View Quote
First thing that pic brought to mind

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top