Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 657
Posted: 5/13/2018 4:44:00 PM EDT
I received an email, OK, a boatload of emails from PSA offering this or that for what they call an amazing deal.Most of it is crap that I don't want or offered for a price that I can beat elsewhere.
Last week end I get an email offering 1000 rds of Federal M193 for $299 shipped. Not a smoking deal, but descent. So, instead of looking around for a better deal, I pull the trigger and order.
That was on the 8th. CC was dinged almost immediately, but so far, no ammo or even a promise of perhaps someday actually shipping the ammo. The "order status" feature on their website states "Processing.'' As if I don't know what that really means. They are using my money to conduct their business instead of actually having the offered product on hand when they advertise it for sale. That is a dishonest way of doing business.
SO, I assume that once they get their ammo shipment in that I will eventually get my ammo sometime before my own expiration date.

I never get this crap from SGAMMO. If they don't have it on hand, you can't even put the item in your cart. And they ship fast and have competitive prices and a very good selection. From hence forth, when I buy loaded ammo, it will be from SG.

Yeah, I know, CSB, and all that jazz.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 9:52:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EnduroBro:

Back in August we were talking about storing the lowers and I got some of the small shipping boxes. And the one guy uses a label maker to label the boxes what lowers and serials they are.
View Quote
You talking about these?

If you are, I just bought a pack of generic labels at Staples and run them through my printer.  The labels I bought are 1" by 2 5/8", and are a knockoff of the Avery #5160 and #8160 labels.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
@plamettostatearmory

Are you guys done with the M4A1 lowers?

Would like to pick up 2 or 3 more if possible. Please let us know if you guys are done or just busy with others ATM

Thanks
View Quote
Lol

Only in this thread are there guys saying they feel “betrayed” and “concerned” that PSA made more than X number of lowers while others are asking if PSA will make more of the lower that’s been out almost 4 months with quantity sold 10,000+ supposedly.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

Lol

Only in this thread are there guys saying they feel "betrayed" and "concerned" that PSA made more than X number of lowers while others are asking if PSA will make more of the lower that's been out almost 4 months with quantity sold 10,000+ supposedly.
View Quote
Figure I'd ask

Have we seen high number M4 lowers?
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 10:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
@plamettostatearmory

Are you guys done with the M4A1 lowers?

Would like to pick up 2 or 3 more if possible. Please let us know if you guys are done or just busy with others ATM

Thanks
View Quote
I have a stack of these if you can’t find any others. What is the going rate ATM?
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 11:06:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Will any of the snake lowers ever come back?  I’m asking about the regular Don’t Tread On Me Gadsden lowers. Also, what label maker did that guy like 59 pages back use???
View Quote
No most likely not. the noes labeled limited edition of 500, 750, 2000, 2500 etc are just that.. they will not be remade per PSA.   The regular Gadsdens that they have with it laser engraved, well those yes they will be remade.  as they are not special edition lowers...

hope that helps.
Link Posted: 10/13/2019 11:08:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By cap6888:
I'm patiently awaiting the pistol lower for 45 ACP.  That is gonna be my next build after my ISTAND.
View Quote
i too am waiting on that as i want to do a 45 acp build something bad right now... all in time though i suppose.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 12:48:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Figure I'd ask

View Quote
I think the clone lowers should be a regular item. It’s not a meme so it shouldn’t hurt anyone’s feels.

And even better, do a form with a drop-down selection for:

- model (M16A2, M16A4, M4)

Caliber is obviously 5.56 and the selector on these would be safe-semi-burst.

Then also offer the M4A1 with ‘auto’ marking.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 11:20:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Just a heads up. My Betsy-15 from 7/9 order date has gotten tracking number.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Josh - for us no stepy snake collectors - can you put into production the 9MM AR lower please.....

Thanks,

Red
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 3:46:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EnduroBro] [#10]
Thanks @GameCockoperator I was mainly asking about the regular Gadsden one as I can get one from Anderson but I was just gonna stock with PSA. I won’t pay the spikes price for one. However since it was brought up if anyone wanted to sell one of the 9MM snake lowers I would much appreciate that. Whatever the price money is just an I left right now in my life lol.

@palmettostatearmory

Is that bundle for the Taurus pistol and I think 4 lowers still a thing?
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks @GameCockoperator I was mainly asking about the regular Gadsden one as I can get one from Anderson but I was just gonna stock with PSA. I won’t pay the spikes price for one. However since it was brought up if anyone wanted to sell one of the 9MM snake lowers I would much appreciate that. Whatever the price money is just an I left right now in my life lol.

@palmettostatearmory

View Quote
The only people selling the 9mm snake lowers will be Palmetto, because they havent been produced as of yet.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Count me in on a few M16A2 lowers. All I can say is, its about time someone did this and I'm glad PSA is doing it!
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#13]

I think the clone lowers should be a regular item. It’s not a meme so it shouldn’t hurt anyone’s feels.

And even better, do a form with a drop-down selection for:

- model (M16A2, M16A4, M4)

Caliber is obviously 5.56 and the selector on these would be safe-semi-burst.

Then also offer the M4A1 with ‘auto’ marking.
View Quote
Completely agree with that!
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:09:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Figure I'd ask

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Lol

Only in this thread are there guys saying they feel "betrayed" and "concerned" that PSA made more than X number of lowers while others are asking if PSA will make more of the lower that's been out almost 4 months with quantity sold 10,000+ supposedly.
Figure I'd ask

I have been buying M4 lowers every month or so.  First one was 00069, last week got 06011
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:33:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
We are still producing M4A1 lowers! You will see more shortly.

Thanks,

Josiah
View All Quotes
Figure I'd ask

Thanks,

Josiah
*sigh*

Guess I’ll be buying one or two more then.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:44:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By kunkernator:

The only people selling the 9mm snake lowers will be Palmetto, because they havent been produced as of yet.
View Quote
I know I know it socks because I didn’t join when they became available lmao. I’ll hold out and wait to see what other 9MM stuff will be released and then make my decision. I think the Doc Holiday one should be a pistol caliber and in .45 or .38 super.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 5:48:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mop89] [#18]
530 some odd pages and I never entered this thread...

so is this now a post whore event or did PSA still lose a customer?
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 6:05:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Mop89:

View Quote
It's now a special edition lowers thread.

Check out page 424.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 6:41:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote
They lost one and gained one (me) “Because of” this thread. So they are even and then some I’m sure.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 7:19:51 PM EDT
[#22]
The M4 should just be a regular lower, not a limited edition.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By craig19:
The M4 should just be a regular lower, not a limited edition.
View Quote
I’m not sure why companies don’t mark their ARs that way.

On a related note, is “AR-15” still protected?
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Any details on the M4A1 kits?
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#25]

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Just got the email saying they're back in stock.  Got one on the way.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 7:58:53 PM EDT
[#26]

I know I know it socks because I didn’t join when they became available lmao. I’ll hold out and wait to see what other 9MM stuff will be released and then make my decision. I think the Doc Holiday one should be a pistol caliber and in .45 or .38 super.
View Quote
You misunderstand. They are on the list for future production. You have not missed out on them. See the list on page 424.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 8:00:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By chargerdude70:
They lost one and gained one (me) “Because of” this thread. So they are even and then some I’m sure.
View All Quotes

Im pretty sure this thread is a strong contribution to keeping PSA's doors open lol
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By onelochevy:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By onelochevy:

Thanks,

Josiah
Just snagged two, thanks for the heads up. Thought I had missed the boat big time on these things.

Won’t be any waffling when the M16s drop...

@josiah

What are the chances you guys can bump the M16A2s to front of the production schedule?
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#29]

@palmettostatearmory

View Quote
You're welcome man.  ANythign i can do to help i'm more than happy to do.   I prefer the PSA Gadsden ones over the anderson/spikes.  but i of course am biased.  I hope you are able to get one of your choosing.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By dlshady:

You talking about these?

https://i.postimg.cc/kMW11tKL/20190513-192052.jpg

If you are, I just bought a pack of generic labels at Staples and run them through my printer.  The labels I bought are 1" by 2 5/8", and are a knockoff of the Avery #5160 and #8160 labels.
View Quote
i've done these myself this way too for mine. sad part is i ran out of boxes and need to order more now.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 9:00:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Sputnik556:

I’m not sure why companies don’t mark their ARs that way.

On a related note, is “AR-15” still protected?
View Quote
Because if they all said M4 or AR-15, then its less verbiage to ban/restrict them than if they are all different. “VA-15, ST-15, PSA-15... “ etc..
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 9:03:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By GamecockOperator:
i've done these myself this way too for mine. sad part is i ran out of boxes and need to order more now.
View All Quotes

You talking about these?

https://i.postimg.cc/kMW11tKL/20190513-192052.jpg

Thankfully I bought two bundles so I still have a few left to fill before I need to order more.  And I think last time I was looking on Amazon, the 8x4x2 boxes had gone up since I bought mine.  The 9x4x2 (AR10 size) boxes had actually come down in price.
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Thanks,

Josiah
View Quote
Thanks brother
Link Posted: 10/14/2019 11:06:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GamecockOperator] [#34]

Thankfully I bought two bundles so I still have a few left to fill before I need to order more.  And I think last time I was looking on Amazon, the 8x4x2 boxes had gone up since I bought mine.  The 9x4x2 (AR10 size) boxes had actually come down in price.
View Quote
i didnt think anyone would need the 9x2 boxes as i didnt t hink anyone would have that many ar10s.

i split the boxes i bought with d16man so thats why i ran out so fast.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 12:26:29 AM EDT
[#35]

i didnt think anyone would need the 9x2 boxes as i didnt t hink anyone would have that many ar10s.

i split the boxes i bought with d16man so thats why i ran out so fast.
View Quote
I'm so OCD there's no way I could have all my AR15 lowers boxed and the few AR10 lowers I have just laying there.  

Needless to say I have enough of the 9" boxes left to last a looooong time.  Hit me up if you need a few.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 4:19:06 AM EDT
[#36]
When you took the labels from staples how did you get it to print on one of them?  I’m looking at getting a label maker vs generic labels and going through my printer. The problem is I don’t think anrwgilar label maker will be big enough.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 6:12:35 AM EDT
[#37]
When you took the labels from staples how did you get it to print on one of them?  I’m looking at getting a label maker vs generic labels and going through my printer. The problem is I don’t think anrwgilar label maker will be big enough.
View Quote
I bought a Brother P-Touch model PTD-400AD. At the time, I had about 30 lowers to box. Between them and the testing, the supplies cartridge did them all. YMMV. Looking back, I would rather have gone the peel n stick/printer route. They are all the same size where the label maker isn’t.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 9:27:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dlshady] [#39]
View All Quotes
Hey man, I paid for those labels!  

Seriously though, they sell a bunch of different size labels and each one has a downloadable template for Word (or other word processing programs) that already has the boxes laid out for you.  All you have to do is look at your label sheet and see where there's still an unused label, then find that box on the template and type your info in that box.  Only problem I found was that a sheet seems to have a hard time feeding in my printer when more than about half of the labels have been used.

I bought a Brother P-Touch model PTD-400AD. At the time, I had about 30 lowers to box. Between them and the testing, the supplies cartridge did them all. YMMV. Looking back, I would rather have gone the peel n stick/printer route. They are all the same size where the label maker isn’t.
I've got a P Touch that I've used for labeling ammo cans since the labels seem to be more durable.  It works well but as you pointed out, the labels aren't quite as uniform.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 9:29:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dlshady] [#40]
Doubletap...
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BigWaylon:

@PA-Minuteman

If you spell PSA’s name wrong, the tag isn’t going to work very well.
View Quote
Ah yes.  plamettos.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 11:13:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By giantpune:
Ah yes.  plamettos.
View All Quotes

@PA-Minuteman

Ah yes.  plamettos.
pimento state armory
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 11:28:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By DaveE111:

First one was 00069
View Quote
Nice.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:
pimento state armory
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

@PA-Minuteman

Ah yes.  plamettos.
pimento state armory
@jobriah will be all over that.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By BadMonk:

@jobriah will be all over that.
View Quote
@brosiah
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 1:52:36 PM EDT
[#46]
lets get the fallout ones going!! TM, R, be damned full steam ahead!!!

and other intellectual property snubbing ones...

do we have an office space themed one yet? or suggested?  stapler maybe thought i saw something while back
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 2:13:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By saltydecimator:
lets get the fallout ones going!! TM, R, be damned full steam ahead!!!

and other intellectual property snubbing ones...

do we have an office space themed one yet? or suggested?  stapler maybe thought i saw something while back
View Quote
PSA corporate ambulance chasers frown on such shenanigans.  Shitter's full.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 2:16:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EggyMean] [#48]
Originally Posted By ZacSquatch:

Because if they all said M4 or AR-15, then its less verbiage to ban/restrict them than if they are all different. “VA-15, ST-15, PSA-15... “ etc..
View Quote
“VA-15” why’d you have to break my heart all over again ;_;

pls PSA give Virginia lower before Captain Blackface stomps on our rights, lmao
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By EggyMean:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EggyMean:
Originally Posted By ZacSquatch:

Link Posted: 10/15/2019 2:58:49 PM EDT
[#50]

I'm so OCD there's no way I could have all my AR15 lowers boxed and the few AR10 lowers I have just laying there.  

Needless to say I have enough of the 9" boxes left to last a looooong time.  Hit me up if you need a few.
View Quote
i can understand that bit about OCD.  I think i will hit you up.  i'll send you a PM shortly.  thanks brother.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 657
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top