Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 657
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:58:09 PM EDT
[#1]
and prices from them are usually very competitive for the things I want to buy from them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Regulatori:

I don't understand why people create these long rant posts instead of sending off a 5 second email about the order.
View Quote
Really?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure they won't miss you.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Hebrew_Battle_Rifle:
I received an email, OK, a boatload of emails from PSA offering this or that for what they call an amazing deal.Most of it is crap that I don't want or offered for a price that I can beat elsewhere.
Last week end I get an email offering 1000 rds of Federal M193 for $299 shipped. Not a smoking deal, but descent. So, instead of looking around for a better deal, I pull the trigger and order.
That was on the 8th. CC was dinged almost immediately, but so far, no ammo or even a promise of perhaps someday actually shipping the ammo. The "order status" feature on their website states "Processing.'' As if I don't know what that really means. They are using my money to conduct their business instead of actually having the offered product on hand when they advertise it for sale. That is a dishonest way of doing business.
SO, I assume that once they get their ammo shipment in that I will eventually get my ammo sometime before my own expiration date.

I never get this crap from SGAMMO. If they don't have it on hand, you can't even put the item in your cart. And they ship fast and have competitive prices and a very good selection. From hence forth, when I buy loaded ammo, it will be from SG.

Yeah, I know, CSB, and all that jazz.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA does ship slow, sometimes it's just normal shipping time frames in a Post Amazon society; other times it's slow even by historical standards. Although still not slow compared to the pre phone order days. That sucked, well in hindsight it does. Normal for then.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:59:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BBQnBlackRifles] [#6]
I stopped buying from psa. Not entirely sure why. Most of my ammo purchases come from buying in bulk when a screaming deal happens. I'm not really interested in their freedom line stuff with the weird slanted mlok rails. Maybe it's my change in what I like more than what psa is doing. I think they serve a good bit of the community with an affordable source for black rifles and accessories. I keep an eye out for when they blow out stuff but it send like they haven't had many buy now kinds of deals.

Edit: for the heck of it, I looked up my order history. From 10/31/13 to 3/1/2018 my total was $7,398.75 last order being for 50 pmags.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:
lol
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Chokey:
lol
View Quote
this
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#9]
That happened to me once and the order was delivered to my door very soon after.

Somehow the notification had been botched but the actual delivery was fairly prompt.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#10]
PSA always seems to ship slow.   If you don't expect anything to ship for a week or two you'll generally be fine.  If you expect it in a day or two like even Amazon can't seem to do anymore, you're going to be disappointed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#11]
2/10

Definite flounce, but no style.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#12]
3 business days?

OP is trolling.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:03:31 PM EDT
[#13]
This thread makes me want to join moms demand action.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:04:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
this
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
Originally Posted By Chokey:
lol
this
Seriously. 3 business days and you're so mad you'll never buy from them again? Damn bro.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:05:45 PM EDT
[#15]
GD’s gonna GD.

I’ve been destroying the ‘Ignore User’ button lately.

Another one bites the dust.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:06:14 PM EDT
[#16]
The OP needs to brush out the sand from his vagina.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#17]
You ordered on the 8th, it's Sunday, and you're angry that it hasnt shipped?

You need to realign your life.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:07:38 PM EDT
[#18]
this thread is stupid.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:08:38 PM EDT
[#19]
OP is tarded system message
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Get Target Sports USA's Prime program for ammo. Every order I've made has shipped for FREE in 72 hours or less with no minimum order.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Really?
View All Quotes

I don't understand why people create these long rant posts instead of sending off a 5 second email about the order.
Really?
That's all you got after perusing page 1?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:09:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By jhereg:
PSA always seems to ship slow.   If you don't expect anything to ship for a week or two you'll generally be fine.  If you expect it in a day or two like even Amazon can't seem to do anymore, you're going to be disappointed.
View Quote
I bought a rifle kit Wednesday afternoon, prepared to wait a couple weeks. I checked tracking, UPS says it’ll be delivered Tuesday.

Seriously though, you were on the fence and chose to buy ammunition? I’ve bought a lot from PSA, but the only ammo I’ve got was as part of a package. I stick with SG unless someone has a much better deal (Midway IMI). PSA ammo pricing is decent but nothing to get excited about.

Building some mid-tier uppers one part at a time has made me realize what a good deal the PSA rifles/uppers are.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#23]

The 8th of May! Can you believe it?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:10:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BURN:
What is your complaint? They are a medium sized business with huge sales numbers...and it has barely been 3 business days.

Wow what a first world problem you have there.
View Quote
This. Is OP joking?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:10:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Where do live that you thought your ammo ought to be here today, on a Sunday?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:10:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Did you need that 1000 rounds to shoot this weekend?

Why don’t you have at least 20k rounds at all times? Are you poor?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Overkill777:

Trolling?

It's been 5 days.

You've been here long enough you should know PSA ships slow.
View Quote
Including a Saturday and Sunday.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:12:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Overkill777:

Trolling?

It's been 5 days.

You've been here long enough you should know PSA ships slow.
View Quote
PSA is the epitome of disorganized.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I ordered some American Eagle last Sunday night and got it Wednesday. I opted for the $5.99 boxes (25=free shipping) instead of loose. Weird that its taking so long since they have been advertising that for weeks.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#31]
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

One, you bout to be loved tenderly.

Two, their website says it usually takes 5 days to ship. Note, that is business days. You ordered on the 8th of May? Yes?  And have you called them?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm not sorry.
I'm waiting for my stamps to show up the atf cashed my check on November the 4th, January the 6th, and probably end of next week.

To bad we can't get cash and carry stamps.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#33]
So that's what, 3 business days? Get a life.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:15:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By sherm8404:
View All Quotes

Really?
Well, he is clueless.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:15:55 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote
It is kind of slow. I was expecting a bit more punch. But, it is the Sunday before Mothers day, so maybe that is a factor.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:15:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: casey1] [#36]
I know what you mean OP, thats why I order from Botach.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By SrBenelli:
Amazon has spoiled society.  Who remembers ordering catalog stuff (y all remember paper catalogs?)... and waiting 4 to 6 weeks to get your stuff?
View Quote
Lol I get all kinds of antsy if I dont get my shit in two days and SHIPPING, WTF IS SHIPPING!!
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By LibertyOrDeath76:
View Quote
Holy shit this. 3 fucking business days? Whoop-ti-fucking-do.

Make this post when it’s the 8th of June.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By kxjs:
I bought a rifle kit Wednesday afternoon, prepared to wait a couple weeks. I checked tracking, UPS says it'll be delivered Tuesday.

Seriously though, you were on the fence and chose to buy ammunition? I've bought a lot from PSA, but the only ammo I've got was as part of a package. I stick with SG unless someone has a much better deal (Midway IMI). PSA ammo pricing is decent but nothing to get excited about.

Building some mid-tier uppers one part at a time has made me realize what a good deal the PSA rifles/uppers are.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By kxjs:
Originally Posted By jhereg:
I bought a rifle kit Wednesday afternoon, prepared to wait a couple weeks. I checked tracking, UPS says it'll be delivered Tuesday.

Seriously though, you were on the fence and chose to buy ammunition? I've bought a lot from PSA, but the only ammo I've got was as part of a package. I stick with SG unless someone has a much better deal (Midway IMI). PSA ammo pricing is decent but nothing to get excited about.

I've had stuff from them quick.  I've had stuff take a couple of weeks.  I see quicker stuff from them as a bonus....
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:18:47 PM EDT
[#40]
OP has been here 12 years and expects PSA to have ammo on his door step with 72 hours.

I got nothin.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:20:14 PM EDT
[#42]
It is kind of slow. I was expecting a bit more punch. But, it is the Sunday before Mothers day, so maybe that is a factor.
View All Quotes
Neg ghost rider, that's standard operating procedure for PSA.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:20:45 PM EDT
[#43]
I submitted two Form 4's April 20th, 2018 and my card was charged on the 24th but I don't have my stamps yet. WTF gives with that?! Poor business practice, using my $400 to offset the national debt or paying for Social Security instead of mailing my stamps. "Processing" is all it shows.

If that "delay" in shipping gets you that worked up OP, I'd recommend you steer clear of NFA items.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:21:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By SrBenelli:
Amazon has spoiled society.  Who remembers ordering catalog stuff (y all remember paper catalogs?)... and waiting 4 to 6 weeks to get your stuff?
View Quote
Amazon shipping times usually suck for me, but I live in a rural area.

And yeah, we are all spoiled.  I'm old enough to remember the 4-6 week waits.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

I hope you are having a great weekend! I always do my best to take care of our customers, and looked for a PM on here from you. I did not find one.  Have you e-mailed Customer Service, or tried to call us, if you believe that shipping times are past what you expected? If you have, what did they say? Please PM me your order number, and I can look into it, if you could not get ahold of customer service. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday, so I will not be able to get back with you until tomorrow once you do PM me.

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
And there you have it!
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Rogueboss thread.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:23:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:
@Hebrew_Battle_Rifle

I hope you are having a great weekend! I always do my best to take care of our customers, and looked for a PM on here from you. I did not find one.  Have you e-mailed Customer Service, or tried to call us, if you believe that shipping times are past what you expected? If you have, what did they say? Please PM me your order number, and I can look into it, if you could not get ahold of customer service. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday, so I will not be able to get back with you until tomorrow once you do PM me.

Thank you!

Josiah
View Quote
Be honest, how hard did you roll your eyes after you read the OP?

Did you have to take a big sigh before typing out such a professional response?
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:23:13 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Stumbles:
I submitted two Form 4's April 20th, 2018 and my card was charged on the 24th but I don't have my stamps yet. WTF gives with that?! Poor business practice, using my $400 to offset the national debt or paying for Social Security instead of mailing my stamps. "Processing" is all it shows.

If that "delay" in shipping gets you that worked up OP, I'd recommend you steer clear of NFA items.
View Quote
I thought about posting something like that.  I've got 4 Form 4s waiting for F Troop to approve them.   A 9 month or so wait gives you perspective on the shorter stuff.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:25:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By LibertyOrDeath76:
View Quote
That's assuming he ordered early on the morning of the 8th. If he ordered late in the day, it may have gone through too late to have had any chance to go out that day. That really amounts to just two separate business days. Considering how many thousands of orders they must process each day, I wouldn't be the least bit worked up if it took them 5 business days to get through their order queue.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#50]
OP, now you get it.
Page / 657
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top