Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Funny,

I have always been told that the absence of low hanging fruit was what caused the advancement of European civilization.

Man, that damn public school education strikes again.[:\]

96Ag
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:26:59 PM EDT
[#2]
And these idiots act like whites have a monopoly on racism.  I see just as many racist blacks and people of other ethnic groups, as there are racist whites.  That is one of the most racist pieces of crap I've read in a while.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 7:47:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The_Macallan,

Good Lord. I laughed so hard I think I hurt myself.  

So I guess that book doesn't count as an original scientific research article?

You know, it could be terribly funny to see what she could produce if you let her write a summary of it.  Give 'em enough rope, thats my motto...

????IBTL  
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:03:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Good call.
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Melatonin is somthing that is produced naturally by the body that helps our nerves relax and helps us sleep at night. Some people dont produce enough but it varies. I dont produce enough so I have to take melatonin tablets. But i warn you dont take it just any time. it will knock you out cold.

I dont have any right now which is probably why i am still awake
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Carol Barnes writes "Melanin is responsible for the existence of civilization, philosophy, religion, truth, justice, and righteousness. Individuals (whites) containing low levels of Melanin will behave in a barbaric manner."

Umm...so what about all the "barbaric" shit that has been going on in Africa since before anybody on THIS board was born?

Oh...and how come the so-called "whites"...in all of their melanin challenged, barbaric glory...Abolished slavery a long time ago?
While the "Africans" (Some of who's ancestors sold other Africans from rival tribes to the white man as slaves, by the way)...are STILL practicing slavery and genocide TODAY?!!!

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 10:41:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Update in original post.
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:02:44 AM EDT
[#8]
That is too good..
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:14:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Somehow the fact that she got caught cheating doesn't surpise me.

BUT

Did anyone else catch the irony in her use of WHITEOUT?

-FOTBR
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Did anyone else catch the irony in her use of WHITEOUT?

Link Posted: 11/18/2003 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I suggest that you give her some assistance as reparations for your ancestors brutality against her people.

Turn her on the "Sovereign Citizen" thing.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top