Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump sure keeps those trolls up at night.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

<Removed -40xb>
View Quote
So now an obvious troll post can't be called out??

Interesting.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Indeed there is. When he reads a speech written by someone literate, Trump actually sounds intelligent. When he is off script, he sounds like an uneducated, babbling moron.
View Quote
Nah, he sounds like an actual person, not some fake ass politician.

I can see why establishment hacks don't care for it though.  They have their special interests to look after and feels to protect.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad yours is, mine's a FUCKING IDIOT!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:21:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did you vote for him?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:24:35 PM EDT
[#6]
No matter what your personal feelings are about what may have happened in the past, I would like to say I'm deeply saddened that brain cancer was unfortunate enough to be afflicted with John McCain.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Interesting.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<Removed -40xb>

Interesting.....
He's got a point though, Trump is fucking horrible at speaking off the cuff...  Far bigger things to be worried about though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:33:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Interesting.....
View Quote
Sometimes its just better to ignore the troll than feed it. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:53:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No matter what your personal feelings are about what may have happened in the past, I would like to say I'm deeply saddened that brain cancer was unfortunate enough to be afflicted with John McCain.
View Quote
So true
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:58:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Indeed there is. When he reads a speech written by someone literate, Trump actually sounds intelligent. When he is off script, he sounds like an uneducated, babbling moron.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump being Trump!  I thought it was great!  He really has a flair for relating to his audience.  It's such a noticeable difference when he is on script, and when he is relating directly to his voter base.
Ummm...ummm...ummm...
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:05:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:14:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I can see why establishment hacks don't care for it though.  They have their special interests to look after and feels to protect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You know the catapult is quite important. So I said what is this? Sir, this is our digital catapult system. He said well, we're going to this because we wanted to keep up with modern [technology]. I said you don't use steam anymore for catapult? No sir. I said, "Ah, how is it working?" "Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn't have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam's going all over the place, there's planes thrown in the air."It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it's very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said what system are you going to be–"Sir, we're staying with digital." I said no you're not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it's no good
LOL no, just no....
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:23:36 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:24:19 AM EDT
[#15]
The leftists got beat up by the police

The trolls disappeared from GD for a few hours before getting their new talking points sorted out

CNN shit themselves

So yeah all the hallmarks of a good Trump speech LOL
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#16]
one of the best things is I don't have to listen to that moron Obama stammer like a clown , I uh oh I uh well uh you know uh making uh jobs is uh well harder uh then uh we uh well thought.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:34:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I AM ON MY MAGA SHIT I THINK I'M HOT SON
UNITED STATES STARIN AT ME LOOKING LIKE SHE LOST SOMETHIN
DON'T KNOW WHAT HER PROBLEM IS I HOPE SHE FUCKIN SAY SOMETHIN
ASK HER WHAT'S THE PROBLEM SHE SAID "YOU'RE FUCKIN AWESOME"
View Quote
Never thought I'd see a Plies parody in this context.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:12:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
But you never doubted it's accuracy did you???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Heh, heh. What you should really be sorry for is posting such an inane and unimaginative response.
But you never doubted it's accuracy did you???
Ha! Nice try, and a commendable effort on your part. However, it was 100% inaccurate.
In my entire life, I've never supported, nor voted for, a Democratic candidate for POTUS.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:49:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
one of the best things is I don't have to listen to that moron Obama stammer like a clown , I uh oh I uh well uh you know uh making uh jobs is uh well harder uh then uh we uh well thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Unfortunately, the situation hasn't gotten any better. We've gone from tedious stammering with Obama, to incoherent rambling with Trump:
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:54:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
Like presdidn't obungle sounded really keyed in there.
um uh oh is not filler it is a slow simpleton motherfucker with a hand up his ass moving his lips.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:58:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 2:01:40 AM EDT
[#22]
They fight MAGA. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 1:59:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
Fuck cancer,  it's getting what it deserves. I hope they all get a case of McCain, serves them right.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fuck cancer,  it's getting what it deserves. I hope they all get a case of McCain, serves them right.
View Quote
I would feel a little better about the situation if cancer were afflicted with Nancy Pelosi as well.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I would feel a little better about the situation if cancer were afflicted with Nancy Pelosi as well.
View Quote
Nancy Pelosi: “The constitution does not say that a person can yell wolf in a crowded theater”

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Cancer was afflicted with the McCain Pelosi virus the National Cancer society would feel sorry for cancer.
It would hold a telethon to help cancer fight the McCain/Pelosi affliction.

Crotch rot virus of the brain.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top