Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 5:27:19 PM EDT
Silly kids.

Video at link.

A video showing a Wisconsin teacher being brutally punched in the head by a 16-year-old student reportedly led to the teen's arrest.

The incident at South Division High School in Milwaukee began as a verbal confrontation, but the unidentified student then shoved the teacher as he was approaching him, FOX6 reported Tuesday. The student could be seen pummeling the teacher's head as the man remained on the floor.

By the time the student stopped the assault and stood up, bystanders had already pulled out their cellphones to record the incident.

The teacher, who was also not identified, suffered non-life threatening injuries. It was unclear what class the incident occurred in.

Milwaukee police arrested the student, who faces possible battery charges, according to FOX6.

The attack happened a week into the start of the school year, TMJ4 reported. A student described the teacher as "kind of like [a] helper."

"He mostly just like, if a kid has a question, he will help them out if they are struggling or something," Gustavo Miramontes told the news station.

A Milwaukee Public School spokesman told TMJ4 the incident is being investigated and said he could not provide further comment.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
A student described the teacher as "kind of like [a] helper."

Milwaukee education at it's finest.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#3]
It will be "investigated" until it is forgotten about.

TV person needs to study up on the difference between "ground" and "floor".
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Black Lives Matter
(Some exceptions may apply)
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#5]
"He mostly just like, if a kid has a question, he will help them out if they are struggling or something," Gustavo Miramontes told the news station.

Best part of the story.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Huh. How 'bout dat.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:44:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Like 98% of crime committed against blacks, it's black on black.  The Liberals hate seeing stuff that supports this fact show up in the news.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:55:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#9]
"teen student" family will sue the school for putting their beloved breed of peace in such a dangerous situation where the "child" felt scared enough to act in "self defense". Bring back fucking paddles.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#10]
teacher retires nice pension
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:07:07 PM EDT
[#11]
that teacher just got early retirement and disability check.......

score!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"teen student" family will sue the school for putting their beloved breed of peace in such a dangerous situation where the "child" felt scared enough to act in "self defense". Bring back fucking paddles.
View Quote
If a student goes CO on the teacher, he/she should be able to call a broken arrow () and have every teacher in the area stop the assault with any means at their disposal.
But that idea makes sense, so it has no place in public schools and 75% of all academia.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:14:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure somehow this is white peoples fault.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:16:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Take down another statue
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I like how it says the class it happened in is unknown.... I'm sure it was some kind of really high level math .... or science
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Teacher definitely could have whooped him.  Teacher is smart for not fighting him.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#17]
I had a teacher in HS that would have kicked the ever lovin' shit out of that kid. I'm positive because he beat down 3 guys that jumped him in the school parking lot in the first week of school. It was a no shit ass whippin.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#18]
The problem is if a teacher gets violently assaulted and he fights back he will get fired--period.

Sad, but true.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The problem is if a teacher gets violently assaulted and he fights back he will get fired--period.

Sad, but true.
View Quote
Yep. And the little darlings know this. To expect results different than what happened in the video is delusional.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:53:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Racist arrest
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#21]
He will be sent to juvie, where he will learn to be a professional criminal.  He will be out at 18, entering the revolving door of crime....prison....crime......
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 6:57:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
It is actually.  All the white academics, teachers, and administrators who promote restorative justice instead of discipline are at fault.  All the white academics, teachers, and administrators who practice the "soft racism of low expectations" and don't hold black children to the same academic and behavioral standards as white children are at fault.  That kid in the video is one in a thousand but since he hasn't been removed (oh, he's done shit like this before) he's spent years bringing all of his peers down by disrupting class and showing them that they can get away with terrible behavior because the school staff doesn't have the balls to maintain any kind of standards for fear of appearing racist.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I like how it says the class it happened in is unknown.... I'm sure it was some kind of really high level math .... or science
View Quote
"Introduction to Orbital Mechanics" no doubt, for all the future astronauts.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Uh oh...

Looks like someone's father is going to get a call from the principal
!!!1!11!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#25]
If only the statue was removed
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#26]
I beat a kids ass unconscious who hit a teacher when I was in high school. Was a school hero for it and the Homecoming Queen dressed my wounds before I went to the hospital for stitches. Good fight, miss the action...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Uh oh...

!!!1!11!!!

View Quote
Ohhhhhh, that's taking it to the next level.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Black Lives Matter
(Some exceptions may apply)
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#29]
The only way that teacher can be effective in that classroom again is if he takes an ax handle to that thug the next time he sees him. Sadly, that can't happen.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:16:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
For sure AP classes of some sort.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#31]
I was not shocked in the least when I saw the video. apparently no one told the student BLM
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:47:01 PM EDT
[#32]
lol, teacher acting too white
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:54:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Uh oh...

!!!1!11!!!

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:58:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
lol, teacher acting too white
View Quote
Probably all wantin him to turn in homework an shit
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:04:55 PM EDT
[#35]
School Mascot = Fighting Cardinals
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote
English composition and grammar. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#37]
I only saw one teacher take a shot from a student when I was in HS. The teacher was trying to break up a fight and the one punk did not appreciate it so he popped the teacher. The teacher folded that punk kid up into a neat little ball. The little punk was kicked from school for a month and the
teachers career was just fine, just as it should have been.

I guess the difference of those days and today is that back then you knew if you stepped out of line in school you were more afraid of what your Dad would do to you when you got home.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:33:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Retard school districts are too retarded to see the obvious solution when daily it is right in front of their watering from curry eyes.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sad, but true.
View Quote
When I taught Special Ed we had this 30 year teaching veteran that was literally god's gift to teaching. He was one of those guys that everybody loved and his place in the world was to be a Special Ed teacher; he was like the Bob Ross of Special ed. Anyway one day he was walking to the office and came across a student that was Autistic that was literally choking his aide to death; she was on the verge of passing out so this veteran teacher removed the Autistic student's hands away from his aide's throat and held him until help arrived. The teacher didn't push, kick, hit, bite, or anything else; he simply held the kids arms to prevent him from attacking his aide.

The parents of the student ended up pressing charges against the teacher because their son got a bruise on his wrist. The charges never really went far but the teacher sat around for a year reading newspapers at the district office while everything made its way thru the courts. After it was all said and done he ended up retiring in disgust. That story is one of the reasons why I quit education.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:52:29 PM EDT
[#40]
That is kind of like, messed up and like sort of mean or something
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#41]
some of you sure do like to assume facts before they're present
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

When I taught Special Ed we had this 30 year teaching veteran that was literally god's gift to teaching. He was one of those guys that everybody loved and his place in the world was to be a Special Ed teacher; he was like the Bob Ross of Special ed. Anyway one day he was walking to the office and came across a student that was Autistic that was literally choking his aide to death; she was on the verge of passing out so this veteran teacher removed the Autistic student's hands away from his aide's throat and held him until help arrived. The teacher didn't push, kick, hit, bite, or anything else; he simply held the kids arms to prevent him from attacking his aide.

The parents of the student ended up pressing charges against the teacher because their son got a bruise on his wrist. The charges never really went far but the teacher sat around for a year reading newspapers at the district office while everything made its way thru the courts. After it was all said and done he ended up retiring in disgust. That story is one of the reasons why I quit education.
View Quote
Restraining a spec ed child is a huge no no. I agree with you a 100% though. It's not ok when a teacher is in harms way.

As to the teacher getting punched/tackled in MKE. That is the reason I won't let my wife work in the city.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:53:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Much richness such vibrancy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
some of you sure do like to assume facts before they're present
View Quote
Classical Test Theory
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:06:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Possible battery charges? What do you have to do to actually get battery charges there?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 7:55:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Possible battery charges? What do you have to do to actually get battery charges there?
View Quote
You understand this is Milwaukee, right?

Basically, if you're of a certain segment of society you have to kill someone before you actually get punished.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top