Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 2:40:12 AM EDT
I go to another forum once in a while, it is a painting/historical forum and has mostly Europeans as members. This post was made by a German guy who is not very fluent in English (like me). He is a great guy but I thought this tranlation was pretty funny.

Dear Planeteers.

I urgent need some decision support!

A workshop employee has built with my car on a transfer trip a fat (drive-in) accident and is now in the hospital.

She is completely new there, has only begun on 1. August.
   She has now real feared about her probation time ...

I went to Mahndorf this afternoon and saw my car ....:

**Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl**

[IMG]

The thing was with its 22 years of tipptopp groomed, zero rust, no carrotteries, an engine without fault and a perfectly clean interior (never smoked in it!), no upholstery damage, etc etc.
   I did not really want to buy a new car in this life - and in a few years the thing would have got a classic car number plate and would have been virtually tax free.

This is how it looks now ...:

[IMG]

Fender left, front, bumper, hood, all screw connections and hinges are in the ass, as the Bajuwaren say.

Okay, sheet metal can be renewed and bucked - but it looks much worse under the hood:

Radiator, oil pan broken, engine bearing and carrier bent!

[IMG]

[IMG]

The whole engine has moved it 1.5 centimeters to the rear on the left side, he now sits obliquely in the car. Frame, track and steering linkage are also warped.

[IMG]

And that's just what you see at first sight.

The lady wanted to go punctually to the weekend and has properly held ...

Line below: Total damage! Repairing is possible, but only with immense effort!

So I am now offered two alternatives:

First:
   They are looking for an equivalent "Xedos V6", which - if I want him - have to be worked up, if there is something to work up and then put me in front of the door without any costs.

Secondly:
   I say "I love my car and want to have it repaired!"Then you would make the teeth crunchy - and I would not pay a dime!

So dear Planeteers!

How would you leave me in my place? Provided there is another "Xedos" found (which are really rare).

I really do not know it at the moment!

My naked murder lust against the employee, however, has now turned into compassion. She is now in the clinic, with a heavily humming skull (heavy wheezing) and worries about her future career. The crash she certainly did not intentionally built.

So - and now come up with your arguments !!!

Thank you!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:43:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Those crazy Germans.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:46:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate it when my teeth get crunchy. It drives me into a naked murder lust as well. I feel his pain. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:47:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Probably wouldn't appreciate grammar nazis would they?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:53:49 AM EDT
[#4]
"All screw connections are in the ass".

Welp, guess we know this guy prefers anal.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:56:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Probably wouldn't appreciate grammar nazis would they?
View Quote
He wouldn't understand "grammar Nazi". Lol. I learned the hard way about trying to joke with most of these guys. They kept banning me.....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:15:32 AM EDT
[#6]
At the NATO base where I was stationed the host nation (Germany) was responsible for the command staff meeting slide deck.

They titled the leave/TDY slide "Absence of Leadership". I laughed every time that slide came up, and my boss always shot me a dirty look.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Reads like it was written by some ARFcommer.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:05:49 AM EDT
[#8]
So what kind of car is this? must be something special.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So what kind of car is this? must be something special.
View Quote
It's a 22 year old Mazda. Says if he gets a new one tax and license will kill him. He did Nazi  that coming.
Top Top