Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 4:10:07 PM EDT
Started watching with the wife last night. I really enjoyed Jessica Jones but never got into the other chareacter.

The first episode was slow. Episode 2 starts out with Dare Devil hearing a crime, he rushes to the scene the scene to find teenagers steeling big screen TVs from a store the store owners chasing them with a shotgun!
Dare devil beats the shit out the store owners and explained to them that they were just kids

Does it get better or is it just shit?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:17:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought DD.1 was meh. IMO, DD.2 was good, but that was because "The Punisher" was in it, and personally, I think Jon Bernthal, has played "The Punisher" by far, the best that I've seen. I also thought Luck Cage.1 was meh. JJ, I couldn't get past either E1, or E2, which was the same for Iron Fist. Watched E1 of The Defenders last night and I was sitting there thinking, WTF is this!?! Sure hope it gets better. Looking forward to The Punisher.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#2]
um... its new york.. he just saved those biden supporters a world of shit trying to shoot some kids in the back over a tv. 

but no, it doesnt get much better.. a whole lot of luke cage opining on "injustice". and classic "muh fist n swords beats urr gunz" brain washing
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:21:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Started watching with the wife last night. I really enjoyed Jessica Jones but never got into the other chareacter.

The first episode was slow. Episode 2 starts out with Dare Devil hearing a crime, he rushes to the scene the scene to find teenagers steeling big screen TVs from a store the store owners chasing them with a shotgun!
Dare devil beats the shit out the store owners and explained to them that they were just kids

Does it get better or is it just shit?
View Quote
He saved the store owners a life sentence in New York.

Sigourney has aged very well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I been binge watching 7 episodes i finished the complete series in last 18 hours.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top