Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2017 12:30:34 PM EDT
Detectives Monday released photos of two men who are being sought in connection with the death of a man who was sucker punched in downtown
Riverside earlier this month.

Adam Valles had intervened in a fight after seeing a man jumped by four men near Mission Inn Avenue and Main Street on Aug. 12, according to his wife.

At some point, Valles was sucked punched by a person not involved in the initial confrontation and he fell and hit his head, police said.

http://ktla.com/2017/08/21/photos-released-of-men-sought-in-connection-with-death-of-man-sucker-punched-in-downtown-riverside/
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:52:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me guess...........

*Carnac*
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#2]
If I see people fighting I'm leaving. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:56:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Assuming Riverside CA? Not the best place in the world. Sad
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I see people fighting I'm leaving. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
View Quote
Yup.  What would @extorris do?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Whip out your vertically oriented phone and start shouting "Whirrrrrrstarrrrrrr!!!"

Be a good witness.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Next time just shoot out all their knees and let the cops sort it out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:47:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#8]
My dad raised greyhounds for the track. He always said "never get between two dogs fighting".

I apply said advice to people and have never regretted it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top