Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 11:05:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Check any thread that may tangentially related to Trump.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:06:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I try to stay out of political threads now days.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:07:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:08:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I heard @targettarget caught teh ghey 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#6]
He still gays up any Trump thread.

No offense to actual gays.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
I thought all Canadian guys were gay? That's what the Canadian chick I used to bang said.  She wanted to date an American so she could have a real man.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:11:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice. 

I've decided that I'm not using my Canadian CF-18 avatar or flying the Canadian flag until after my country throws this fucking faggot liberal douche Turdeau out of office, so I might have to make that my new avatar. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:12:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Last post I see is from the 20th.

And IBTL.

And now the 22nd.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Snow mexican thread.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:12:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Caught it, I'm pretty sure he was the one spreading it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:13:16 PM EDT
[#12]
In after targettarget!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:13:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Triggered Triggered is protesting the great northern wall Trump wants to build to keep out the snow Mexicans. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:14:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Edit:
Quoted:
Snow mexican thread.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:14:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
...Somebody has to keep these government-loving, 'big city thinking' fake conservatives with #NYValues in check; and god damnit, if that means some random Canadian has to step up to the plate then so be it. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Nice. 

I've decided that I'm not using my Canadian CF-18 avatar or flying the Canadian flag until after my country throws this fucking faggot liberal douche Turdeau out of office, so I might have to make that my new avatar. 
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:16:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:16:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't say his name three times.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:17:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Target Target
Target Target
Target Target

What do I win?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Target Target
Target Target
Target Target

What do I win?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:19:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Caught it, I'm pretty sure he was the one spreading it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Target Target
Target Target
Target Target

What do I win?
View Quote
He will come to your house and smother you in your sleep with maple syrup and then ride away on a moose
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:22:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Target Target
Target Target
Target Target

What do I win?
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Triggered Triggered is protesting the great northern wall Trump wants to build to keep out the snow Mexicans. 
View Quote
Your guy can't even get the southern wall done despite it being his #1 promise. 

Remember how I was telling you about how he wasn't serious and it was all just lip service, and you kept calling me a stupid Canadian that doesn't know what he's talking about? 

Yeah. 
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#25]
All you guys who bode ill well overrate Target Target's ability to inflict harm.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:31:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Remember how I was telling you about how he wasn't serious and it was all just lip service, and you kept calling me a stupid Canadian that doesn't know what he's talking about? 

Yeah. 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. 
Oh yeah. We remember.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:32:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah. 
View Quote
Remember how you've been wrong about pretty much everything?

He's followed through on more campaign promises then most politicians I can remember, and it's only been 6 months.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Amazing how a GD poster from one of the least relevant countries on the planet thinks his opinions matter.  

The queen needs a blowjob, its about that time of the day he gets his chapstick out and starts warming up.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:42:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He will come to your house and smother you in your sleep with maple syrup and then ride away on a moose
View Quote
Wrong. Why do you think they keep their milk in bags? So they can smother you with them!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:44:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Sigh, I was hoping to hear he done went and got himself banned again.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:47:15 PM EDT
[#31]
The guy boils guns, man. Yah he's here.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:47:43 PM EDT
[#32]
+1 on the new Avatar
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:52:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah. 
View Quote
I for one am glad that Canada is so secure in it's gun rights that you don't have the worry ; and you  take our American burden to worry for us. Now quit stalkin trump threads and participate in other parts of the site, I enjoy the handgun section, should take a look.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#34]
What Is a targettarget?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:54:03 PM EDT
[#35]
D*mn, he has a new avatar.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:56:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What Is a targettarget?
View Quote
Gym007's twin who moved to Canada.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:58:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah. 
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 11:59:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Remember how you've been wrong about pretty much everything?

He's followed through on more campaign promises then most politicians I can remember, and it's only been 6 months.
View Quote
The wall isn't built,  NAFTA hasn't been renegotiated, Israeli embassy isn't going to move to Jerusalem, Iran deal hasn't been ripped up, his healthcare bill that he keeps pimping is nothing more than O-care2, etc.

You guys want a fucking handjob because a 'conservative' President nominated a conservative judge to the Supreme Court.  Holy shit, talk about setting a miserably low bar.  "OMG HE NOMINATED SOMEONE THAT ISN'T A LIBERAL IDIOT!"  That's LITERALLY the absolute least you should have expected from him. 

I was wrong about two things specifically:  He would win the nomination and he would win the general.  I'm glad he won, believe me; but I'm still of the opinion that a fucking shoe could have beat Clinton and that it was a mistake to not nominate the most conservative person possible. 

I was not wrong when I fucking told you that he is a 'big city thinker' that has #NYValues who will double down on this 'compassionate conservatism' shit. 

I like some things he's done.  I really do.  I know you don't believe me and that's fine.  I just hold 'conservatives' to a higher standard and refuse to gobble the knob of anyone, Ted Cruz included.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I try to stay out of political threads now days.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:00:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Fake news
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The wall isn't built,  NAFTA hasn't been renegotiated, Israeli embassy isn't going to move to Jerusalem, Iran deal hasn't been ripped up, his healthcare bill that he keeps pimping is nothing more than O-care2, etc.

You guys want a fucking handjob because a 'conservative' President nominated a conservative judge to the Supreme Court.  Holy shit, talk about setting a miserably low bar.  "OMG HE NOMINATED SOMEONE THAT ISN'T A LIBERAL IDIOT!"  That's LITERALLY the absolute least you should have expected from him. 

I was wrong about two things specifically:  He would win the nomination and he would win the general.  I'm glad he won, believe me; but I'm still of the opinion that a fucking shoe could have beat Clinton and that it was a mistake to not nominate the most conservative person possible. 

I was not wrong when I fucking told you that he is a 'big city thinker' that has #NYValues who will double down on this 'compassionate conservatism' shit. 

I like some things he's done.  I really do.  I know you don't believe me and that's fine.  I just hold 'conservatives' to a higher standard and refuse to gobble the knob of anyone, Ted Cruz included.
View Quote
He's done a lot more then that, and you know that, or you are only paying attention to stupid fucking news sources.

But I realize I came at you in what is kind of a call out thread, so I'm going to refrain from further comment accept to apologize.

I'll see you in the next Trump thread you start.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 12:17:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Amazing how a GD poster from one of the least relevant countries on the planet thinks his opinions matter.  

The queen needs a blowjob, its about that time of the day he gets his chapstick out and starts warming up.
View Quote
You win the top prize for posting the most ignorant thing I have ever read on this site.

Link Posted: 6/23/2017 6:42:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Your thread title is click bait...

400 members are going to click on it just to see if TT got the ban hammer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top