Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2017 11:15:43 PM EDT

Struck by an idiot.

Link

My greatest fear is being out on the street, especially the interstate. Ill crawl down hot smoky halllways or fight brush fires all day everyday if I don't have to work wrecks on the highway.

Dumbfucks are oblivious.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Just last week my dumb ass was changing a tire on my truck on the interstate next to a concrete barrier. Trucks blowing by doing 80 nearly shook my truck off the jack.

As I was driving off I remembered I have triple a.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
My big fear also, drivers are assholes.

RIP trooper.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
30 year vet
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#4]
That's why you just block the road with the pumper.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:38:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Struck by an idiot.

Link

My greatest fear is being out on the street, especially the interstate. Ill crawl down hot smoky halllways or fight brush fires all day everyday if I don't have to work wrecks on the highway.

Dumbfucks are oblivious.
View Quote

This...

Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That's why you just block the road with the pumper.
View Quote
Yea.... That's usually SOP for us...but I can't count the number of times I've been told to have my D/O move the truck to let traffic through by county mounties... Gotta clear this road they say....

Ain't happening!
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:46:44 AM EDT
[#7]
RIP
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:48:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just last week my dumb ass was changing a tire on my truck on the interstate next to a concrete barrier. Trucks blowing by doing 80 nearly shook my truck off the jack.

View Quote

I'll drive off of the interstate and ruin a wheel if necessary before I'll change a tire on the interstate.  Speeds are too high out there.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#9]
RIP
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#10]
I watched the funeral procession yesterday, and it was an amazing sight. It took 45 minutes to pass by me and was 10 miles long. The amount of respect shown was impressive. I've never seen anything like it.

Forgot to add that there was heavy representation from law enforcement and first responders from all over FL, along with Alabama and Georgia Highway Patrol not to mention local towing companies. Even Indiana State Patrol. Again, very impressive.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/local/funeral-held-for-fallen-florida-state-trooper/538794695
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:25:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Damn.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'll drive off of the interstate and ruin a wheel if necessary before I'll change a tire on the interstate.  Speeds are too high out there.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The heck with the speeds, the number of morons texting or facebooking while they drive is what gets me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top