Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 6/15/2017 6:46:06 AM EDT
What happens when they actually learn to shoot?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#1]
They are not focused enough to learn to shoot, the riddilin and Xanax see to that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:50:12 AM EDT
[#2]
In the coming war, most won't die by bullets.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

They will become Republicans...
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:51:03 AM EDT
[#4]
We knew this was happening because of that video of the John  Brown people at a range
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Phoenix John Brown Gun Club- Range Day
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:51:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:53:39 AM EDT
[#7]
hort sheet.... how have i  never seen that before.
my god, they are actually retarded.

no wait... that's insulting retarded people.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:54:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I know of 2 that can shoot but 1 is a federal marshal and the other is an Army Captain branched MP living in San Diego and both hate the GOP but neither would support this violence shit. I suspect there's few hardcore lefties willing to go down that path but I suspect A LOT of unskilled or barely skilled are very willing and that can be just as deadly given 87 people run over in Nice, France for example
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:54:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They are not focused enough to learn to shoot, the riddilin and Xanax see to that.
View Quote
To lazy to learn, to lazy to clean the bore, to cheap to buy anything, etc.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:55:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:56:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Democrats are too stupid to properly utilize a firearm.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 6:59:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
No they won't.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:00:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Never underestimate your opponent. All you have to do is look at history. Communist were pretty good with firearms. So were fascist.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:01:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is why we are already armed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:04:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
No.

They won't.

Where do people get the idea that buying a gun somehow turns people into Founding Fathers?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:05:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Never underestimate your opponent. All you have to do is look at history. Communist were pretty good with firearms. So were fascist.
View Quote
You don't have to be that good to shoot someone in the back of the head.  

Don't let them put you in that situation.  That is why the 2A is so vital.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:07:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most are too emotionally retarded to actually practice anything but it is certainly possible
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:10:19 AM EDT
[#18]
While they may not train or practice to be proficient long range marksmen or competent pistol shooters, consider the tactics they are likely to employ. 

Close range ambush where they walk up behind someone and simply shoot them point blank.
Drive by shooting, not necessarily to kill but to intimidate the target.
Urban Guerilla tactics meant to disrupt or instill fear.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:11:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many will die. If this guy had been effective, there would have been a dozen or more dead people yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:12:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
I realize that this is GD, and maybe thats all the excuse needed, but some other places I frequent for 'serious' discussion also manage to underplay the abilities of the lefties, as if the lefties can't possibly acquire mad skills.

Buying capable trainers aint hard.
All it requires is funneling a small percentage of Soros money (for example) to a different group of evil-doers and tasking them to buy experts who dispense skills in leftie seminars.
The NVA managed to do it and succeeded while using similarly raw materials as cannon fodder.
And the lefties in the academic world have been minting leftie cannon fodder for generations now.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

To lazy to learn, to lazy to clean the bore, to cheap to buy anything, etc.
View Quote
Like 75% of arfcom?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:20:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
I sit around all day making jokes
About 10-speed bicycle spokes
Then I go in at night
And enjoy my Sprite
Then fall asleep playing Tone Loc

Or do you mean Ritalin?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
My think exactly.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:30:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Where have you been under a rock?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Where have you been under a rock?
View Quote
Most of us here define shooting as correctly aiming first.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:36:56 AM EDT
[#26]
The centrists are arming themselves and buying gold too, but in this context they are doing so to protect themselves from the loony left as well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:38:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
You are wrong, I have been assured by military experts that hostilities could last no more than 90 days.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Many will die. If this guy had been effective, there would have been a dozen or more dead people yesterday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That could have become a real bloodbath if the protective detail for the House Whip hadn't been there...  

That the gunman  was taken out by two trained professionals with handguns (when he had a semiauto rifle) speaks volumes...
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:42:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That could have become a real bloodbath if the protective detail for the House Whip hadn't been there...  

That the gunman  was taken out by two trained professionals with handguns (when he had a semiauto rifle) speaks volumes...
View Quote
Also reinforces the need to train for longer distances with my CCW.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:42:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Like 75% of arfcom?
View Quote
or according to every supply sergeant refusing to accept turn ins and give weapons cards back
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Never underestimate your opponent. All you have to do is look at history.

Communists were taste pretty good with firearms hot sauce. So were will fascists.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:47:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Most are too emotionally retarded to actually practice anything but it is certainly possible
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I figure thier next step is to start tracking down conservatives who post on the internet and killing them to make people afraid to post anything that goes against their lies. They won't need much skill with a gun for that.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:48:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Well if they have twenty shooters engaging a single target at 25 yards, the target might be in trouble.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#34]
  If the congressman was hit first, my guess is that he made his first shot and mis-judged the distance, then after his adrenaline kicked in and the situation ramped up, he just fell apart.

Has anything been posted as to his history with firearms? Membership with a club, what other guns were in his home or when the rifle was purchased?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#35]
2 leftists discussing firearms
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 7:58:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:04:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
2 leftists discussing firearms
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:07:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I figure thier next step is to start tracking down conservatives who post on the internet and killing them to make people afraid to post anything that goes against their lies. They won't need much skill with a gun for that.
View Quote
Would it be considered hunting over bait to drastically ramp up your online presence if something like that started?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:07:43 AM EDT
[#40]
Plenty of leftist in the military now and even more have completed their enlistment and are back on the street with their skills.   There are also large numbers of leftist in Federal law enforcement.  Do not underestimate your foe.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:08:37 AM EDT
[#41]
I'll buy all the ammo so their broke asses can't afford it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:10:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Without the cucked angry lesbian revolution, there can be no utopian matriarchy. There's only so many angry lesbians to go around. More cucks needed.

Many James T. Hodgkinsons waiting in the wings for the revolution to get under way. A lot of them go to the antifa counter protests.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:17:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I realize that this is GD, and maybe thats all the excuse needed, but some other places I frequent for 'serious' discussion also manage to underplay the abilities of the lefties, as if the lefties can't possibly acquire mad skills.

Buying capable trainers aint hard.
All it requires is funneling a small percentage of Soros money (for example) to a different group of evil-doers and tasking them to buy experts who dispense skills in leftie seminars.
The NVA managed to do it and succeeded while using similarly raw materials as cannon fodder.
And the lefties in the academic world have been minting leftie cannon fodder for generations now.
View Quote
As hobbies go, becoming a proficient shooter is fairly low on the difficulty scale. All sorts of people do all sorts of things that are much harder all the time. It just isn't all that hard to learn to shoot guns effectively, especially modern, well-designed ones with optics. Modern firearms like ARs and AKs are designed for the express purpose of making it quick and easy for new  shooters to get shots downrange and on target with minimal effort and training.

I bet if you had 10 people who had never shot before and handed them an AR with a zeroed red dot, 20 rounds of ammo, and a magazine, then gave them five minutes to get three rounds on a man- sized target at 50 yards, at least half would do it. If you showed them how to load the magazine and charge the rifle and cut the time to three minutes, I bet 7 would do it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:21:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:25:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Not worried........

Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:25:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Many on "our side" need to learn to shoot, as well.  The warning signs have been there for a while now.

I've seen news articles since 2008 about the left buying guns.  Plus, just look at how this site has been infiltrated in the past decade.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:27:05 AM EDT
[#47]
I find it laughable that so many here think that only they have the "sacred knowledge". On many occasions I have trained people who had very limited to no experience with firearms and within half a day they had the basics down. The shit isn't fucking magic. Manipulation of the weapon, use of sights and trigger control/follow through, that's all there is to it.

It's a mechanical device that works the same for everyone. Yes, it requires a modicum of dexterity and some practice but with a decent cadre you can stand up people with sufficient skill - not operators, but sufficient skill to be deadly- especially as "guerillas", in short order.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Many on "our side" needs to learn to shoot, as well.  The warning signs have been there for a while now.

I've seen news articles since 2008 about the left buying guns.  Plus, just look at how this site has been infiltrated in the past decade.
View Quote
Boy ain't that the Goddamn truth.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Never underestimate your opponent. All you have to do is look at history. Communists were pretty good with firearms. So were fascist.
View Quote
This. If you think a Leftist won't be able to shoot, go reread your Russian history from 1905 to 1917. If it's too hard, skip to the end.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know of 2 that can shoot but 1 is a federal marshal and the other is an Army Captain branched MP living in San Diego and both hate the GOP but neither would support this violence shit. I suspect there's few hardcore lefties willing to go down that path but I suspect A LOT of unskilled or barely skilled are very willing and that can be just as deadly given 87 people run over in Nice, France for example
View Quote
I've mentioned this shit before, but I served with about a dozen legit, hardcore commies when I was in 2ID. One was KIA, one lost a leg and was on a ventilator last I heard, and another one is Gabby Giffords level TBI.

These were dudes that would line up and machinegun everyone on this site into a mass grave if they could.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top