Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:31:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In the coming war, most won't die by bullets.
View Quote
Yep, interdict the food supplies heading to their strongholds (cities) and give them a week or two to eat each other.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:32:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No they won't.
View Quote
They will become the new Viet Cong.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#3]
May not matter how retarded, untrained, liberal they are...
You get enough fingers jerking triggers, you'll hit something eventually.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In the coming war, most won't die by bullets.
View Quote
This. The ability to shoot won't do you any good if you don't have clean water and shelter from the elements. The leftist are concentrated in cities, country boys own the hills. Pinch the roads, wait 3 weeks, deal with the stranglers. The end.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Democrats are too stupid to properly utilize a firearm.
View Quote
They don't have to be very good. When the muzzle is 6 inches from the back of your head they can hardly miss.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I realize that this is GD, and maybe thats all the excuse needed, but some other places I frequent for 'serious' discussion also manage to underplay the abilities of the lefties, as if the lefties can't possibly acquire mad skills.

Buying capable trainers aint hard.
All it requires is funneling a small percentage of Soros money (for example) to a different group of evil-doers and tasking them to buy experts who dispense skills in leftie seminars.
The NVA managed to do it and succeeded while using similarly raw materials as cannon fodder.
And the lefties in the academic world have been minting leftie cannon fodder for generations now.
View Quote
Don't forget, too, that a MAJOR contingent of the left have grown up playing ultra violent video games that have desensitized them and honed their reflexes. Get them real guns, Get them off the couch, and cannon fodder indeed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#7]
They are actually crazy enough to fo. They are driven on hurt feelings and anger. They are delusional enough to justify murder.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote
The guys being referenced probably aren't worried about theatrics for a camera. We're talking about two distinctly different groups here.

Look, this clown yesterday, he obviously wasn't that proficient, or he'd have likely killed someone, before security could have started to interdict him. There's no reason a rifle shot, from that distance, especially one made with the benefit of surprise, shouldn't be fatal most of the time.

We've gotten relatively lucky about that, thus far, but it's unrealistic to think that some of them won't put together that practice and proper zeroing = hitting the target effectively.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:47:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
2 leftists discussing firearms
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I've mentioned this shit before, but I served with about a dozen legit, hardcore commies when I was in 2ID. One was KIA, one lost a leg and was on a ventilator last I heard, and another one is Gabby Giffords level TBI.

These were dudes that would line up and machinegun everyone on this site into a mass grave if they could.
View Quote
2009 - 2016 time frame? I see a shit load of Obama term servicemembers are still around despite Mattis, although it's only been several months and enlisted contracts likely exceed Nov 2016 and resigning a commission or getting passed over takes time
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:49:53 AM EDT
[#11]
The GOP should start hammering the idea that leftists are too dangerous to own guns.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Few have the dedication to actually properly learn to shoot. were going to have a few loan wolf nut job liberals here and there but cant see them getting organized for actual armed resistance.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Never underestimate your opponent. All you have to do is look at history. Communist were pretty good with firearms. So were fascist.
View Quote
True

But if I remember history correctly, the other side was unarmed.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 8:52:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
2009 - 2016 time frame? I see a shit load of Obama term servicemembers are still around despite Mattis, although it's only been several months and enlisted contracts likely exceed Nov 2016 and resigning a commission or getting passed over takes time
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've mentioned this shit before, but I served with about a dozen legit, hardcore commies when I was in 2ID. One was KIA, one lost a leg and was on a ventilator last I heard, and another one is Gabby Giffords level TBI.

These were dudes that would line up and machinegun everyone on this site into a mass grave if they could.
2004 - 2009, during the surge.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:00:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

True

But if I remember history correctly, the other side was unarmed.
View Quote
As well, the commies of today are not the commies of the Bolshevik revolution. The Bolsheviks were, by and large, the workers. Our Liberals are mostly pussy intellectuals that aren't used to hard work or consequences for their actions. The Bolsheviks were also against a mostly unarmed population, and had the benefit of sweeping up most of the military under their command. And the White Army STILL gave them a run for their money, even with drastically less fighters.

Commies of the Revolutions in the past aren't today's Commies.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:01:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

2004 - 2009, during the surge.
View Quote
wouldn't have guessed that, 2004-2006 I only knew 2 Democrats, the MP and 1 in an inf bn but after 2009 seemed like they came pouring in and it wasn't onesies or twosies or only admin, supply types
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote
Never underestimate someone who has sworn to be your enemy.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:14:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Never underestimate someone who has sworn to be your enemy.
View Quote
Just takes one well placed or "lucky" shot to punch your ticket.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:15:23 AM EDT
[#19]
They will practice on white people, no range time needed. Black Liberation Army, Black Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Army, from the black side. Weatherman and the Underground from white people. White America will be the target of this new armed left. It will be normal white people like politicians, moms and dads in minivans, in diverse communities close to these losers
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:18:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
do you really , suspect anyone who served under Obama? That's dumb
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:19:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What happens when they actually learn to shoot?
View Quote

You saw they shot up a good baseball game right?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Owning a saxophone don't make you Charlie Parker.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Owning a saxophone don't make you Charlie Parker.
View Quote
You don't have to be a virtuoso to make a lot of noise.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:26:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Y'all predicting an easy fight need to read this: https://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/skull-stomping-sacred-cows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:28:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
do you really , suspect anyone who served under Obama? That's dumb
View Quote
anyone? Not quite understanding the question. Do you mean anybody who served while Obama was President? If that's the question, then no.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They will become Republicans...
View Quote
Where do you guys get this idea from?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:43:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
2 leftists discussing firearms
View Quote
Not guite as retarded as the old claims that the Black Talon projectiles opened up in flight, so that they could 'buzzsaw' through a police vest, but they are trying.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm not underestimating these fucking jack asses, just look at the shooter from yesterday.

However, most of them are college age snowflakes who've never even had any type of opposition to thier opinions.

How are they going to stomach dealing with real violence when it's handed right back at them?
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:45:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Plenty of leftist in the military now and even more have completed their enlistment and are back on the street with their skills.   There are also large numbers of leftist in Federal law enforcement.  Do not underestimate your foe.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Many on "our side" need to learn to shoot, as well.  The warning signs have been there for a while now.

I've seen news articles since 2008 about the left buying guns.  Plus, just look at how this site has been infiltrated in the past decade.
View Quote
True..

The leftist  aren't looking to be long range snipers. They are looking to be up close and in your face at 100 yards shooters.  

Now any idiot with a gun in their hands is dangerous, with no practice.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You can't tell these people anything.  The fantasy world of Cul-de-sac kingdoms post "SHTF" is fueled by their acquisition of survival related doo-dads, MREs, ammo, and reading fantasy fiction novels.  

History is there.  They are motivated.  They are organized.  We aren't either of those.  They have a belief system that common and circle the wagons around any of the ilk who is targeted, even if they are obviously wrong.  We argue about everything and immediately dismantle and attack perceived slights among our own.  "Pretend inferiority and encourage arrogance."  Sun Tzu
View Quote
Some of the morons who populate the Right make it really hard on themselves and others
I would like to avoid having to flee the country my ancestors fled to for the exact same reason they fled from  Europe. Hence why I shoot (not static target firing line bs but dynamically) and PT, in addition to educating myself on UW.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:47:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
anyone? Not quite understanding the question. Do you mean anybody who served while Obama was President? If that's the question, then no.
View Quote
The post I quoted sounds like it raised suspicion of anyone serving during the Obama administration. The POTUS in office has nothing to do with the patriotism of those in uniform
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:50:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Commies have a habbit of 10:1 loss ratios historically in ww2, Korea, Vietnam etc.....

They aren't skilled at fighting, but they are skilled at lying and brainwashing
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Democrats are too stupid to properly utilize a firearm.
View Quote
You're a very naive person.

Look at terrorists around the world. Very few of them had very little training if any.

Look at the fights, Isis and the talibans have put up for the last 10 years. Most of them never had much training and  look at the damage and bloodshed they have caused.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:53:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Many will die. If this guy had been effective, there would have been a dozen or more dead people yesterday.
View Quote
We need to harden up our personal operations and we need to get the GOP to passing legislation that supports us. 
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:55:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Never underestimate your opponent. All you have to do is look at history. Communist were pretty good with firearms. So were fascist.
View Quote
It seems a lot of people are either stupid or totally ignorant to our recent history dealing with communists/leftists/progressives in this country. Back in the 60's and into the early 70's we had a great deal of domestic leftist terrorist organizations that weren't stupid and actually knew how to use guns and practiced tactics as well as use of bombs. Groups like the Black Panthers and other black power groups, Symbionese Liberation Army, the Weather Underground, FALN, and a number of other communist sympathizer groups.

Yes, you are correct. There is a lot of "underestimating your enemy" going on in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#38]
It will be sporadic ambushes, kidnappings and bombings just like how it was in the 70s.
The only thing different now is the pervasive surveillance there is here in the land of the free.
Most of the attacks will be stopped by the "apparatus", but a few will slip by.
I hope it won't come to all this, but I predict this will cause a kneejerk reaction in congress to really lay into the rights of the people.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:57:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The post I quoted sounds like it raised suspicion of anyone serving during the Obama administration. The POTUS in office has nothing to do with the patriotism of those in uniform
View Quote
Then my word choice was poorly chosen as that was not the intent of my post, I was basically saying that I saw more people from the left entering after Obama's election compared to before his election but more is not the same as all or every. Just an noticeable increase, maybe 25% or 35% especially among officers in comparison to what seemed like 10% in years prior
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They will become Republicans...
View Quote
No They'll still be retarded lefties.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:58:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Pittsburgh is full of hard ass commies with guns

Never seen such a breed in America so riddled with envy and malice
towards other's accrued wealth and  industry as a mill town yinzer
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Don't reveal this but sources have provided me with their training film.
Monkey With AK-47 Full video
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:02:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Now any idiot with a gun in their hands is dangerous, with no practice.
View Quote
Seems like there was a mass shooting a few years ago where they determined the bad guy was really into first person shooter games.  One "expert" said this was the reason for the high casualty number.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:03:12 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote
I trained a group to use shotguns once, at a remote camp with a legitimate risk of polar bear attack. The 90 pound female took it seriously and asked to shoot extra rounds so she could gain proficiency. It was her first time firing a weapon.

The 6'6", 250 lb guy looked just like the dude in that video. I made him fire 3 rounds so he learned to operate the action. He nearly cried, and handed me the shotgun like it was a dead mouse. It was icky.

The 90 pound female concluded that he would distract the bear for a while by virtue of being a fresh meal, while she retrieved the shotgun and called for evac.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:03:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Just remember, as unskilled as everyone is claiming James was, he still wounded four people and did that while being fired upon by multiple officers who are trained.  Even an unskilled person is a huge threat with a rifle.  If there was nobody to shoot back, he would have killed dozens of people.  Underestimating a man with a rifle could prove to be fatal.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:04:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Being able to learn to make a weapon function and shoot it is one thing, but having the warrior mentality to go out and face the enemy in face-to-face combat is another thing altogether.  There may be a few on the left who have the right mentality to do that, but not many.  I see them mostly having a cowardly approach of ambush & murder of innocents who can't  properly defend themselves.  That's why they want to disarm the populace with gun control.  The unarmed are much easier to kill.  Terrorists also like weapons that kill the masses from afar so they don't have to be involved personally.  IED's and other weapons of mass destruction like bio-weapons are sure to be a favorite.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Then my word choice was poorly chosen as that was not the intent of my post, I was basically saying that I saw more people from the left entering after Obama's election compared to before his election but more is not the same as all or every. Just an noticeable increase, maybe 25% or 35% especially among officers in comparison to what seemed like 10% in years prior
View Quote
That probably has more to do with the demographics. The country as a whole is shifting to the left over time.
Especially given that Millennials have been reaching adulthood
The eight years of Obama was  a period of time where many Millennials entered prime military service age.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#48]
When the ones lecturing, "Guns are only for killing people" are arming up, it's concerning. While some of them may be lagging in skills, they make up in enthusiasm.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:08:22 AM EDT
[#49]
Shooting is only a third of what it takes to be an effective combatant.

Not worried and there isn't going to be some war anytime soon.

Go outside and drink a beer.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:09:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That probably has more to do with the demographics. The country as a whole is shifting to the left over time.
Especially given that Millennials have been reaching adulthood
The eight years of Obama was  a period of time where many Millennials entered prime military service age.
View Quote
true
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top