Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 6:43:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Things like that happen when government doesn't allow people any choices.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#2]
3 wheeler?

He was just returning it to it's natural state.   On it's side.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuckers with their chalk wands and clown cars.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#4]
How much you wanna bet that the Smart Car in the background is illegally parked in a not-so-legit parking space?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:53:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably the kind of person who should lose their license for a good while.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Hopefully she got a ticket for illegal parking
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How much you wanna bet that the Smart Car in the background is illegally parked in a not-so-legit parking space?
View Quote
I thought that was another meter maid car
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#8]
If I'm on the jury I vote to acquit just on principle.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:07:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd acquit
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#10]
acquit.  good smash.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#11]
CA - what a shithole. After all the fees, taxes and boundless overhead, net take home pay must be in the percentage of Sweden or some other social utopia. 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#12]
HAHAHA!  Everyone with their pitch forks.  There is a reason that both private and public entities charges more money and imposes shorter time limits in higher demand locations.  Don't want to pay to park or get a ticket for overstaying the time limit, go be poor somewhere else and hike in.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:22:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I expected a much bigger bro-truck than an Acura Saab.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
HAHAHA!  Everyone with their pitch forks.  There is a reason that both private and public entities charges more money and imposes shorter time limits in higher demand locations.  Don't want to pay to park or get a ticket for overstaying the time limit, go be poor somewhere else and hike in.
View Quote
Parked in a commercial loading zone.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he was doing commercial loading, should be obvious an defiantly not a reason to rage.  Ticket wouldn't stick and the ticketer would probably get their hand slapped.  If he just wanted free parking for a bit, well he was kind of screwing everyone else in the area.  Guy needing a delivery, delivery guy now having to park in a traffic lane to make the delivery, everyone screwed by having to go around the stopped vehicle in a travel lane.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Legend

Would acquit

Though not hit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm not saying I agree, but I understand.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:44:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I thought that was another meter maid car
View Quote
A sheriff's department near here has a couple smart cars for patrolling a bike/walking path that was built on a former rail bed.

Attachment Attached File

I was riding down the trail on my bike at lunch one day, and passed one hiding behind a bush.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I bet that dude ain't getting probation.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#20]
No shortage of criminal charges there.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Parking ticket went for $50 fine to $65k.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#22]
As a juror I couldn't convict on something I wish I had done.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:55:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:57:53 PM EDT
[#24]
I guess the future is bright now
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:59:19 PM EDT
[#25]
It's no killdozer, but they still get some style points.

He is going to be butt fucked over a 60 dollar ticket though.

If I knew the guy I would tell him he is an idiot, but I understand his feelings.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

A sheriff's department near here has a couple smart cars for patrolling a bike/walking path that was built on a former rail bed.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/105576/IMG-0501-191068.JPG

I was riding down the trail on my bike at lunch one day, and passed one hiding behind a bush.
View Quote
So.....
are they actively pulling over bikers?

wtf?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:02:26 PM EDT
[#27]
I used to work right there on Prospect Street. Fortunately our building had underground parking. I guess the meter maid finally ran into someone with zero fucks to give. Good to see he survived, those cop carts are basically just golf carts.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#28]
From parking ticket to prison. What an idiot
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Acquit.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 8:24:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Ive ridden the silver commet trail many times and never seen that LOL
I wonder how the cop feels about riding around in that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:30:50 PM EDT
[#31]
I deal with assholes every day who think they can park any fucking place they want to.  Assholes who park in handicapped spaces.  Assholes who park in the Fire Lane in front of Krogers.  Assholes who double park and block lanes.  Assholes who park in front of my driveway.  Assholes who think it's ok to park in any traffic lane as long as they turn on their flashers.  Coming home every day I've learned to always be in the far left lane when driving by the local barrio apartment buildings because frequently the 2 (TWO!!!) other lanes are blocked by cars waiting for people.  If ICE ran parking duty on that street they could clean up.

So this asshole decided he was privileged and parked his car in a commercial loading zone.  He should get ass raped in prison just for that.  I'm glad they're nailing him for felony ADW.  Fuck him.  I'd buy the parking enforcement officer a beer just for getting another asshole off the street.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:39:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I deal with assholes every day who think they can park any fucking place they want to.  Assholes who park in handicapped spaces.  Assholes who park in the Fire Lane in front of Krogers.  Assholes who double park and block lanes.  Assholes who park in front of my driveway.  Assholes who think it's ok to park in any traffic lane as long as they turn on their flashers.  Coming home every day I've learned to always be in the far left lane when driving by the local barrio apartment buildings because frequently the 2 (TWO!!!) other lanes are blocked by cars waiting for people.  If ICE ran parking duty on that street they could clean up.

So this asshole decided he was privileged and parked his car in a commercial loading zone.  He should get ass raped in prison just for that.  I'm glad they're nailing him for felony ADW.  Fuck him.  I'd buy the parking enforcement officer a beer just for getting another asshole off the street.
View Quote
Sometimes I park, in handicap spaces. While handicap people, make handicap faces.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:41:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Things like that happen when government doesn't allow people any choices.
View Quote
Jeesh that's silly.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:34:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Parking enforcement hates him!

This man turned a civil fine into a felony with this one weird trick.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I used to work right there on Prospect Street. Fortunately our building had underground parking. I guess the meter maid finally ran into someone with zero fucks to give. Good to see he survived, those cop carts are basically just golf carts.
View Quote
There are a few places around me that have those.  They actually have pretty substantial tube steel roll cages.  That's what those A pillars are.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
your points are all valid, but I still let him walk.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#38]
We all wanted to do that. I drive down that street all the time.  Parking in LaJolla is a pain and its heavily patrolled.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:46:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sometimes I park, in handicap spaces. While handicap people, make handicap faces.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm an assholio-olio.  The world's biggest asshole...
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Probably the kind of person who should lose their license for a good while.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

There are a few places around me that have those.  They actually have pretty substantial tube steel roll cages.  That's what those A pillars are.
View Quote
Yeah they are more like golf balls than golf carts...here in the Midwest anyway. Sturdy little fuckers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:59:07 PM EDT
[#42]
was that worth it for a parking ticket, now the dumb fuck will have a record, fines and it'll be a lot more expensive...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top