Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/15/2017 10:38:24 AM EDT
Society has turned working class people into wage slaves.  They work only to have a big chunk of their pay given to others. Whats left is barely enough to cover basic to expenses like food and rent.

the only way out is to stop working altogether and have multiple children to be taken care of by the state, or have a business where you can maximize tax avoidance. Your children and future generations will be wage slaves unless you ascend to the elite or live in poverty(on paper).

it's even worse in europe, and is an indication of where we are headed.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The code on the Global Elites was broken a while back. Welcome to the party.

TC
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:46:24 AM EDT
[#2]
We are free-range tax slaves, taxed just enough to enable politicians to buy the stupid people's votes but not enough to make us revolt.  

Once you accept that, the govt's actions (both D and R) make a lot more sense.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:50:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

TC
View Quote
Fpni.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a business. I pay double social security and medicare tax. I also have to pay for my own healthcare and have zero benefits. I bet I'm getting raped more than you.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:56:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Luckily for those of us in income tax free states, we aren't as much of a cuck as those in the People's Republics of NY, CA, MA, NJ, etc. 
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#6]
lol.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We are free-range tax slaves, taxed just enough to enable politicians to buy the stupid people's votes but not enough to make us revolt.  

View Quote
Newsletter sign up page plz
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Once upon a time, there was a people who inhabited a majestic land under an all-powerful government. Now this government had the resources to control practically every aspect of human existence; hundreds of thousands of “public servants” could access the most personal details of every citizen’s life because everyone was issued a number at birth with which the government would track him throughout his life. No one could even work in gainful employment without this number.

True, the government left certain domains of individual action largely free, particularly matters concerning speech and sex. These activities posed no real threat to the state. When not used to entertain and divert, the power of speech was used principally to clamor for more or better goods from the state, or for “reforms” to make the state work “better,” thereby entrenching the people’s dependency. And insofar as sex was concerned, well, the people’s behavior in this area also really had no effect on the scope of state power. In fact, the rulers noted that people’s preoccupation with matters of sexual morality – whether premarital, teenage pregnancy, adultery, divorce, homosexuality or general “who’s zooming who” – diverted the people’s attention from the fact that they were, for economic and all other intents and purposes, slaves.

Slaves, though, who labored under the illusion that they were free. The people were a simple lot, politically speaking, and readily mistook the ability to give free reign to their appetites as the essence of “personal freedom.”

In that fruitful land, the state took about 50 percent of everything the people earned through numerous forms of taxation, up from about 25 percent only a generation earlier. However, this boastful people, who believed themselves to be the freest on earth, retained the right to keep and bear arms. Tens of millions of them possessed firearms – just in case their government became tyrannical and enslaved them.

In that land, an astronomical number of regulations, filling more than 96,000 pages in the government’s “code of regulations,” were promulgated by persons who were not elected by the people. The regulators often developed close relationships with the businesses they regulated, and work in “agencies” that had the power both to make law – and to enforce it.

Continues at link...........

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2004/10/jeff-snyder/walter-mittys-second-amendment/
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:59:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Smartest thing I'll read all day.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:00:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I have a business. I pay double social security and medicare tax. I also have to pay for my own healthcare and have zero benefits. I bet I'm getting raped more than you.
View Quote
Cant you expense that stuff?

then set your salary to a $1/year?
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:01:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Whatever. You hate the middle class and you label them with a contemptable, disparaging moniker. You're a real class act. If you had any common sense you'd go after the congress/legislators that created this draconian tax system we're subjugated under, instead of the innocent people that are affected by it. Feel free to mock them and call them names.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Wagecucks? Are you serious
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:04:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha I'm not even sure how deep that IRS dick would go in that scenario.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Whatever. You hate the middle class and you label them with a contemptable, disparaging moniker. You're a real class act. If you had any common sense you'd go after the congress/legislators that created this draconian tax system we're subjugated under, instead of the innocent people that are affected by it. Feel free to mock them and call them names.
View Quote
He's not wrong. If we weren't cucks we'd rise up and burn shit down for the all the unjust taxation we take up the ass.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:08:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
just stating the truth

I'm a wagecuck myself

The only solution i see is to overburden the system, essentially break it
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Society has turned working class people into wage slaves.  They work only to have a big chunk of their pay given to others. Whats left is barely enough to cover basic to expenses like food and rent.

the only way out is to stop working altogether and have multiple children to be taken care of by the state, or have a business where you can maximize tax avoidance. Your children and future generations will be wage slaves unless you ascend to the elite or live in poverty(on paper).

View Quote

If you are seriously in a position where you can barely afford food and rent, you aren't paying shit for taxes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Dumbest shit I'll read all day.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:12:20 AM EDT
[#18]
I have built my own business and have worked the corporate salary gig.  You are a cuck either way, the government turns every relationship into a three way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:12:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Haha I'm not even sure how deep that IRS dick would go in that scenario.
View Quote
Me thinks all the way thru, top of skull
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:14:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
I am quite sure nobody has ever tried that.  And if they did try it, the IRS would merely say, "brilliant!  Well done, old chap! You sure got one over on us." and let them off the hook.  

Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have a corporation. You need a better CPA.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:20:35 AM EDT
[#22]
I think we're more like prostitutes if our pimp the IRS don't get his cut then we get bitch slapped by fines and audits.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:21:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Your screen name is booby, and you use the word cuck.

Tell me more about the world please.

Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think we're more like prostitutes if our pimp the IRS don't get his cut then we get bitch slapped by fines and audits.
View Quote
Is the term "wagewhores" more preferable?
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#25]
By wagecuck, do you mean that I enjoy watching people fuck my paycheck?

ETA: Can I watch from the closet?
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:26:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Silence!

Capitalist oppressor pig.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:29:45 AM EDT
[#27]
If your pay is barely enough to cover basics then you need a better job or you need to spend responsibly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:30:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Decent rant, shitty grammar.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Taxes do suck. We paid close to $50k between federal and state tax last year. (Nothing compared to some people here) But I think about all that money and what I could have done with it.

At least a lot of it is going to killing savages.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:31:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

If you are seriously in a position where you can barely afford food and rent, you aren't paying shit for taxes.
View Quote
Nearly 50% of households pay zero net taxes. Households
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:32:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:32:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

...the government turns every relationship into a three way.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

F2PNI
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:41:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
facepalm
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Nearly 50% of households pay zero net taxes. Households
View Quote
This.  If anybody needs to pay more, it's the poor.  Every tax season I'm forced to listen to the godawful expenditures my in-laws make due to their crotch fruit.  I feel like throwing up. 
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
If your pay is barely enough to cover basics then you need a better job or you need to spend responsibly.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:49:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:53:36 AM EDT
[#38]
What sucks ass to think about is all the checks being sent out giving your money away . We really need to get rid of child earned income credits. I get annoyed as fuck about people bragging about getting 10,000$ returns just on the child credit. I raise my glass to Andrew Stack III fuck the IRS.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have built my own business and have worked the corporate salary gig.  You are a cuck either way, the government turns every relationship into a three way.
View Quote
This x 1,000,000

The only difference in working for myself is I was effectively able to triple my salary at a much higher risk.

I like to give W2 people shit, but the premise of this is plain stupid.  We're all wage cucks, and we are all forced into this rat race.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

just stating the truth

I'm a wagecuck myself

The only solution i see is to overburden the system, essentially break it
View Quote
Be careful what you ask for.  Unless humanity awakens, those who engineered the downfall will plunge us into 1984.  The signs are all there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Be careful what you ask for.  Unless humanity awakens, those who engineered the downfall will plunge us into 1984.  The signs are all there.
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 12:02:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

guessing you have never had a business
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 12:09:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Must suck to be you.  I'm middle class, pay for a house and rent an apartment and still manage to piss away money on all sorts of dumb shit.  I like life in America.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 2:50:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Must suck to be you.  I'm middle class, pay for a house and rent an apartment and still manage to piss away money on all sorts of dumb shit.  I like life in America.
View Quote
I'm not complaining either.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 2:51:07 PM EDT
[#45]
And yet we still have a higher standard of living than the entire history of man.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 2:52:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
very well put
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 2:56:20 PM EDT
[#47]
It's all part of the plan.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 3:00:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Wagecucks? Are you serious
View Quote
Full retard, op did it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 3:01:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah but you're a wagecuck 
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 3:02:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top