Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Is that a Cheeto dispenser??
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Love Czech Republic.

Been there many times, have lots of friends there.

I can properly pronounce rericha.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Best of luck!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#4]
might have to visit my wifes parents after all
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck guys, I'll end up in Prague eventually
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:08:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Good luck CR

I looked through binoculars at the old Checkoslovakia, I would love to go back and see it for real.

Been looking at the CZ Tactical Sport Orange, just may have to buy it for sure now.  If I can find one.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:16:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol, that does look like a cheetos dispenser
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 1:22:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 1:47:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Very excellent news, OP.

Gettin' there.......
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 1:56:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Good luck fellas.

Is there anything arfcom could collectively help out with, via the internet? Sorry if this was mentioned, I'm tuned up and reporting for duty
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:09:26 AM EDT
[#11]
You have a great country and deserve your freedoms. Ironic that countries like Germany want to take away guns from citizens.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:16:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Question.  Do you have any idea what the gun limitations would be should this pass?  Pistols, Semi-Autos, Black Rifles?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:18:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Best of luck!
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:18:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Ill say my few days in Prague had to be one of the best experiences I have had outside the US.  Absolutely amazing place.  It would be a huge win to get expanded gun rights there.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 2:31:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Very good news, keep at it.

Big fan of Czech culture and people. Huge CZ fan, as my sigline will attest.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:17:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Look like ear plugs to me. But at least we know you're gay.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 3:40:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Question.  Do you have any idea what the gun limitations would be should this pass?  Pistols, Semi-Autos, Black Rifles?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The ultimate point of all this is to keep Czech gunlaws as they are. We are fighting against EU gun ban. Over time we reached equilibrium when non-gun population trust us and we can get pretty much all we want.
We have shall issue ccw since early 1990s, there are no magazine or barrel lenght limitations. Black-rifles are just normal guns here. You can buy pistol if you are 21 for ccw, 18 for sport shooting and if you are club member as young as 15 if your parents agree.
241.000 out of 300.000 licenced gun owners are allowed to carry gun - we had more ccw licences per capita than Texas until 2010!
I passed gun-licence test when I was student and bought vz.58 claiming its for self defence - and when I loaded the gun I was legaly carrying it to my university (concelaled in bag, there was gunclub one bus stop from ma school).

There are two main issues: JHP in short guns - you cannot carry it in you pistol:-/ If you desire to cary JHP, you can do so in rifle - Vz.58/AR-15 are all legal to carry if you manage to conceal them (printing is legal).
And silencers - btw: legalization of silencers/suppresors was actually proposed by bureaucrats of ministry of interior on our latest discussion how to fight EU directive.

Quoted:
Good luck fellas.

Is there anything arfcom could collectively help out with, via the internet? Sorry if this was mentioned, I'm tuned up and reporting for duty
Thanks for your support, so far there is not much foreigners can do. Maybe you can make Trump to tweet in our support ;) , but we dont want EU to know much - we are unfortunately surrounded by EU and our economy is export-dependent.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 5:06:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The ultimate point of all this is to keep Czech gunlaws as they are. We are fighting against EU gun ban. Over time we reached equilibrium when non-gun population trust us and we can get pretty much all we want.
We have shall issue ccw since early 1990s, there are no magazine or barrel lenght limitations. Black-rifles are just normal guns here. You can buy pistol if you are 21 for ccw, 18 for sport shooting and if you are club member as young as 15 if your parents agree.
241.000 out of 300.000 licenced gun owners are allowed to carry gun - we had more ccw licences per capita than Texas until 2010!
I passed gun-licence test when I was student and bought vz.58 claiming its for self defence - and when I loaded the gun I was legaly carrying it to my university (concelaled in bag, there was gunclub one bus stop from ma school).

There are two main issues: JHP in short guns - you cannot carry it in you pistol:-/ If you desire to cary JHP, you can do so in rifle - Vz.58/AR-15 are all legal to carry if you manage to conceal them (printing is legal).
And silencers - btw: legalization of silencers/suppresors was actually proposed by bureaucrats of ministry of interior on our latest discussion how to fight EU directive.

Thanks for your support, so far there is not much foreigners can do. Maybe you can make Trump to tweet in our support ;) , but we dont want EU to know much - we are unfortunately surrounded by EU and our economy is export-dependent.
View Quote
That's absolutely amazing. Hell that's better than a lot of parts in the US!
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#19]
One question.

Know anyone looking to hire a professional brewer with a military explosive ordnance disposal background?  
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:03:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Brewers are always needed in this country;)

Moreover - we are also trying to gain suppport among reenactors, whose guns - although deactivated - will be also affected.

http://historienezabije.cz/
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Czechoslovakia rapidly becoming my favorite country in the European continent.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Hell yeah!

I loved the Czech Republic when I visited. Good beer, amazing history, friendly people, beautiful women everywhere. My only regret is not visiting the CZ factory.

I think its the only place I would ever live permanently besides the US, even if learning the language would drive me to insanity

I need to buy a CZ gun in support I think
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Fight the good fight!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Good luck, guys!!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In last thread I informed you about Czech attempt to Schwejk-out ...
View Quote

there's a phrase I haven't heard in a long time, loved the volumes when I read them in high school

and good luck!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
SNIPPET
View Quote
Good to hear!!! Please keep up updated.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#27]
My grandmother's grandparents (dad's side) emigrated to Texas in the 1880's from Morovia and Bohemia.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:17:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Good luck.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Good luck!
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#30]
I read a book about US fighting the Bolsheviks in 1919--(yes, it really happened).. . in that book it made mention of how the Czechs were fighting them as well at that time (along with White Russians). . .so you have a proud history of fighting tyranny from that sphere at the beginning. . .

Things haven't always gone your way, to be sure---WW2, the Russians. . .but lately it seems you have been able to overcome the sad past. . . You broke apart with Slovakia so peacefully some people still don't even know about it!

May your latest struggle to gain more freedoms via gun rights come to fruition. . Buh vam zehnej

Link Posted: 4/17/2017 10:36:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Good luck!

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top