BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 178
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Problem for the colts is ... they paid him most of the money already... now he is cheap for the Pats

View Quote

I'll take em, they need picks desperately, seems like decent trade for both sides.  He was a HUGE mistake.  Colts to get some cap room back.  I doubt colts were coming from a position of strength.  Allen fucking sucks.  Always hurt, can't block for shit.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Attachment Attached File

Go you Dallas Cowboys Go!
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'll take em, they need picks desperately, seems like decent trade for both sides.  He was a HUGE mistake.  Colts to get some cap room back.  I doubt colts were coming from a position of strength.  Allen fucking sucks.  Always hurt, can't block for shit.
View Quote

Surprised to to hear that because Belichick was gushing about his blocking skills in 2014. 
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:22:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Lions get ricky wagner, upgrade from rieff
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Barry church signs with the jags.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:26:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Surprised to to hear that because Belichick was gushing about his blocking skills in 2014. 
View Quote

He was outblocked and out performed by jack fucking doyle.  But yes he was good at one point, maybe his rookie season?  But the last two seasons have been terrible.  Patriots can turn rocks into diamonds though so good luck.  Worth the price you paid for sure and then some.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Barry church signs with the jags.
View Quote

That was the one FA I had hoped Dallas would resign.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I have been relentless at work.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How much fun have you had trolling people in your area since the Superbowl?j

I have been relentless at work.  

So, are you from NE area or just picked a winning team to become a fan of?
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Brandon Marshall (wr) to the New York Giants
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:15:46 PM EDT
[#10]
The Niners and Brian Hoyer have agreed on a 2 year contract. Nothing signed yet tho.

Also says they're going after Pierre Garçon pretty hard and I guess he's expected to sign on too.

Hoyer obviously isn't a long-term solution, but he's better than what they've had the last few years. Sounds like they might draft a rookie QB and have him sit behind Hoyer a couple years. Not very stoked about any of the QBs coming out in this years draft tho. They've been linked to Trubisky a lot.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Chris Long not resigning with the Pats... looking for more playing time
View Quote
Would be nice if Steelers could sign him.

D-line pass rush needs help.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:28:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Calais Campbell to sign with jags
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 11:57:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Chris Long not resigning with the Pats... looking for more playing time

I would love for him to join his brother on the Bears.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Marty Bennett says farewell to Pats Nation ... obviously not expected back after the trade for Dwanye Allen yesterday

Link Posted: 3/9/2017 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Marty Bennett says farewell to Pats Nation ... obviously not expected back after the trade for Dwanye Allen yesterday

View Quote

Maybe the Giants will make a move for him. I couldn't believe when we let him go a few years back.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:25:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:33:08 PM EDT
[#17]
D Jax going to Tampa.

I'm loving the Redskins current strategy of fucking over their GM, starting QB, and letting their top flight receiving talent leave.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
D Jax going to Tampa.

I'm loving the Redskins current strategy of fucking over their GM, starting QB, and letting their top flight receiving talent leave.
View Quote

Yea you guys might be boned. Where's Garçon goin?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 1:40:55 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm looking forward to seeing how free agency goes and who winds up where, who gets overpaid and who gets stolen by the lure of a big contract... then there's the draft and seeing whether the Brown draft another QB or Myles Garrett... and how the rest of the draft shakes out.... which teams draft for need, which draft for BPA, and which teams reach for players.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

That makes the most sense.  They just dumped a ton of cap space.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 4:57:47 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Did NOT see that coming. Osweiler, 2nd rounder, 6th rounder to the Browns, 4th rounder back to the Texans. This is the absolute definition of "We'll pay you to take him!!!"
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:01:15 PM EDT
[#23]
So now it sounds like Romo may be traded, not simply released. Jerry Jones finally came to his senses it seems.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Did NOT see that coming. Osweiler, 2nd rounder, 6th rounder to the Browns, 4th rounder back to the Texans. This is the absolute definition of "We'll pay you to take him!!!"
View Quote

Texans are a super bowl contender if they only had a QB.  With Romo they would have all the parts.  But Romo isn't going to make it past game 5.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Texans are a super bowl contender if they only had a QB.  With Romo they would have all the parts.  But Romo isn't going to make it past game 5.
View Quote

Oh, after it happens it makes total sense... Browns take on salary to trade up and get help now. They also get another meat popsicle at QB. Texans dump salary and pick up Tony, praying he stays off IR (won't happen).
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not sure he would help, that fucking moron Butler might have him play 20 yards off the ball like  the dbs.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would be surprised if he made it out of pre-season.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 5:47:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Brown's might use all these picks to get Garapolo.  They also signed a center and a guard.  It's almost like they know what they are doing.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:38:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Browns are probably just going to cut Osweiler. They basically just bought a second round pick. Pretty smart trade by both teams.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000791937/article/browns-acquire-brock-osweiler-2018-pick-from-texans
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Hunter-Killer gonna be mad, yo.  in.
View Quote

Why am I supposed to be mad?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Fuck Dean Spanos
Fuck Carson Chargers

Need a new team.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#33]

I'm a happy camper. They needed a legitimate receiver who can actually catch the ball. They had way too many drops last year and couldnt even get open.With Wentz going into his 2nd year they needed to get him someone with size and a large catch radius.  

I like the one year deal too. I'm sure they'll give him a nice contract next year.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 6:58:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think he thought you'd be upset since you had the 2016 thread and kept it updated.

Sometimes this place can be really caddy lol.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#35]
So how about them Browns?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I think he thought you'd be upset since you had the 2016 thread and kept it updated.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh.  I didn't even know this thread existed until today when the OP of this thread posted a link in the 2016 thread.

This thread was started months before any of the past NFL threads, but as long as there is a thread to talk NFL it doesn't much matter to me.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:06:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
So how about them Browns?
View Quote

They keep gathering those picks, but if you can't judge or develop talent it doesn't much matter.  I can't remember the exact number but at one point recently the Browns had something like 7 first round picks the past 4 seasons.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

They keep gathering those picks, but if you can't judge or develop talent it doesn't much matter.  I can't remember the exact number but at one point recently the Browns had something like 7 first round picks the past 4 seasons.
View Quote

Its going to be interesting to see what they do with Brock. If they can't find a trading partner that's a 16 million dollar 2nd round pick.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:27:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

They've been playing that game for years with almost zero to show for it.  Really have to wonder who's the most to blame, their scouting department or the coaching staff?
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Bears cut Cutler.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:39:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Maybe they need to draft some 4th round QB, have him start all the regular season games, relying on their defense. Then when playoffs start, they put Romo in and profit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Maybe they need to draft some 4th round QB, have him start all the regular season games, relying on their defense. Then when playoffs start, they put Romo in and profit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well whatever they do they can't afford any more epic fuck ups from management when it comes to QB's. The only QB's they currently have on their roster are Savage and Weedon who are both on the last year of their contracts.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 9:20:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Redskins are a dumpster fire 
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 10:44:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Making Cousins one of the two highest paid players in the NFL over a two year period and still not even having him locked up long term probably didn't help.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:01:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Making Cousins one of the two highest paid players in the NFL over a two year period and still not even having him locked up long term probably didn't help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't think you can blame the (now ex) GM on that. It sounds like he's basically been MIA since Feb. I don't think he had anything to do with them tagging Cousins again. He's been out because his 'Grandma died' since some time in Feb. Given his past alcohol issues, it sounds more like he has been in rehab or something similar, again.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Its going to be interesting to see what they do with Brock. If they can't find a trading partner that's a 16 million dollar 2nd round pick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They keep gathering those picks, but if you can't judge or develop talent it doesn't much matter. I can't remember the exact number but at one point recently the Browns had something like 7 first round picks the past 4 seasons.

I don't see why they wouldn't at least let him compete for a job in training camp, if they can't find a trade. They already owe him for the year, anyway.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 11:59:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Oh.  I didn't even know this thread existed until today when the OP of this thread posted a link in the 2016 thread.

This thread was started months before any of the past NFL threads, but as long as there is a thread to talk NFL it doesn't much matter to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wasnt trying to step any any toes... just wanted to discuss 2017 season. I didn't look when last years was started until now. Also I think it was loadeddrum who posted a link to this thread.. not me. Us Pats fans all look alike 
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 12:44:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Not sure he would help, that fucking moron Butler might have him play 20 yards off the ball like  the dbs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That annoys the shit out of when they do that all the time.
Lets the receivers have a field day.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 1:21:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Hauschka to the bills
Page / 178
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top