Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2017 10:35:05 AM EDT
Poor couple car jacked last night by two armed thugs. Mayor Mitch like to keep these low key so it doesn't hurt his tourism dollars.  Maybe Trumps needs to send us some help to solve our pest problem.

Carjacking in New Orleans
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:44:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Poor couple car jacked last night by two armed thugs. Mayor Mitch like to keep these low key so it doesn't hurt his tourism dollars.  Maybe Trumps needs to send us some help to solve our pest problem.

View Quote

Honestly, how is this even newsworthy anymore?  I assume why there are not more deaths in NO is because of the lack of practice they have like in Chicago.  A wonderful place of full of history and unique culture ruined by shitty ferals.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn't read the article but why the hell were they in the lower 9th?  I was working in what was Exxon Chalmette post Katrina and they had to create a separate parking lot for people who wanted to travel down with firearms.  Now I realize it was post Katrina but I don't really feel much has changed in the L9th since then.

Edit: just read the article.  Probably looking for a drug dealer.  Do they still burn all of those cards out in East New Orleans?
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:46:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Honestly, how is this even newsworthy anymore?  I assume why there are not more deaths in NO is because of the lack of practice they have like in Chicago.  A wonderful place of full of history and unique culture ruined by shitty ferals.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

it would be news worthy if the innocent "yutes" were  ventilated for their trouble
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

His tourism dollars? They're my tourism dollars too. They pay for all the good stuff we have like law enforcement. I agree that crime is bad and we need to do something about it, but business and making money isn't some kind of evil thing. Tourism is a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#5]
A month and a half into the new year and the N.O. murder rate is at 24?
Come on Big Easy you can do better than that.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I didn't read the article but why the hell were they in the lower 9th?  I was working in what was Exxon Chalmette post Katrina and they had to create a separate parking lot for people who wanted to travel down with firearms.  Now I realize it was post Katrina but I don't really feel much has changed in the L9th since then.

Edit: just read the article.  Probably looking for a drug dealer.  Do they still burn all of those cards out in East New Orleans?
View Quote

Yes they do
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 11:57:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yes they do
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes they do

I used to have a duck lease over there and i remember the first one I pulled up on...Then the second...Then the third and so on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 12:04:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Edit: just read the article.  Probably looking for a drug dealer. Do they still burn all of those cards out in East New Orleans?
View Quote

What does that mean?

eta:  I bet you meant cars.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:28:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What does that mean?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit: just read the article.  Probably looking for a drug dealer. Do they still burn all of those cards out in East New Orleans?

What does that mean?

Yep, cars. Sorry about that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top