Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/22/2017 11:22:45 PM EDT
I keep reading this fucking shit all over the place and I really don't understand what the fuck these people are afraid of exactly.

Do they REALLY think they're all just gonna get rounded up and executed, along with their commie friends?
That it'll be open season for murdering gays and illegals? Being deported back to their own home countries is some how a death sentence?

What the fuck is going on with this country? The levels of hyperbole and hysteria are ridiculous, and the safe spacers insist it's real. I just don't get it.
People who've been shit on and ignored for decades rise up and vote someone different in, and the world is ending?

Anyone else confused as shit by all this?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#1]
It's odd but not unexpected.  These snowflakes have been used to getting their way for the past 8 years and for many of them, that's all they know.  This is a rude awakening and they're still in denial.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:25:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm a little bit concerned by the hysteria. I didn't think it was as bad as what's been shown in the past three days. I guess we are closer to a civil war than I wanted to believe.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I keep hearing that its due to a guy named Kabal57 flipping out and going on a rampage..
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm literally shaking
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Doesn't a high amount of stress reduce life spans??
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:28:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe this can be a wake up call for some of those brainwashed snowflakes. If you are not part of the solution you're part of the problem
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:28:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Projecting what they wanted done to conservatives, I suppose.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#9]
How long of a depression would we have to have for these decadent and weak fuck sticks to harden up? 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
It's fun to be a victim these days.

There's large segments of idiots that will give you asspats.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:30:26 PM EDT
[#11]
When Trump won the election we threw a wrench in their decades old chess game to ruin this country. Piece by piece the politicians have made a play to to take the power away from the people. Now trump has taken a big ole dump on their plans.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They believe all the horror stories the liberal media told them for a year prior to the election.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:31:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:31:35 PM EDT
[#14]
They are evil to the core and engaged in projecting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#15]
They are making us regret not giving Hussein 8 years of unadulterated hate and resistance.  We should have burned the WH to the fucking ground.  Now the left is doing what we should have done!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#16]
There is one thing to be afraid of...

Please, please, it's too much winning...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:36:06 PM EDT
[#17]
I can't make this any more succinct: The people who are afraid of Trump are those who break the law, because they are afraid of the law being enforced, period.

Mainly this translates to illegal aliens being deported, and BLM rioters going to prison. Best I can tell, that is why they call Trump a racist. Pretty fucking lame huh?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:36:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I always tell them I've spent the last two days getting the truck ready and about to hook up the cattle car to haul their ass off to the interment camp. Generally add in a "FFS I cannot believe people believe this shit" depending upon how worked up they are
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#19]
I love all of it.
Freak out people. You are great entertainment.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:37:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I have to laugh at some of the shit I've been hearing, they genuinely believe it's the 2nd coming of the 3rd reich.

All that bullshit they hear every day about national sovereignty being racist is so embedded into their psyche, it's incredible.

The globalist experiment is over fuckers, give up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:38:03 PM EDT
[#21]
my wife thinks they're afraid because they think that they're going get booted out of the free shit army and have to get jobs.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's odd but not unexpected.  These snowflakes have been used to getting their way for the past 8 years and for many of them, that's all they know.  This is a rude awakening and they're still in denial.
View Quote

This. On the flip side of the coin young conservatives have never known what's it's like to win on this scale and I must say I like it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Dave disagrees.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:38:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They believe all the horror stories the liberal media told them for a year prior to the election.
View Quote

Propaganda is a powerful tool.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:38:19 PM EDT
[#25]
They said the same shit about Reagan.  That he would destroy the economy with trickle down economics.  That he would get us into a world war and go nuclear on the USSR.  Etc.  

Yet, he fostered a great economic boom even with a shitty Congress.  He helped drive the final nail in the USSR's coffin.  Etc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:38:19 PM EDT
[#26]
The snowflake / safe space people have been living in a 'Bush is an idiot' , oBama is the messiah world since 2005. Many of these people came into adulthood having never lost a Presidential election. I was severely disappointed when Carter/Clinton/Obama came into office but I sucked it up and tried harder for next time. Participation trophy people. Never lost a game. Never lost a fight. They need to pull up their huggies and grow the fuck up!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:39:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They are evil to the core and engaged in projecting.
View Quote

Some of them, no doubt.  The rest really are so stupid, that they believe their own propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:39:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm a little bit concerned by the hysteria. I didn't think it was as bad as what's been shown in the past three days. I guess we are closer to a civil war than I wanted to believe.
View Quote

Meh, so long as they keep attacking Starbucks and protesting in leftist enclaves....they are shouting in an echo chamber and (while noisy and obnoxious) they are irrelevant.  If they start coming into "red" areas, looting and breaking shit, they is when the hammer comes down.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:39:56 PM EDT
[#29]
And why do they say he's anti Semitic? He wants to strengthen ties with Israel and even move the embassy, plus his hot daughter converted to being a Jew too. 
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#30]
We joked about FEMA trains and camps.

I don't think these PussyHats are joking
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:41:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

They spent all that time demonizing, now they are scared of the demon.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:41:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Anyone else noticed that if you turn off the TV, all your non-material problems disappear?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
my wife thinks they're afraid because they think that they're going get booted out of the free shit army and have to get jobs.
View Quote
THIS.  Take away the free shit and these fuckers will leave the streets to get jobs. Right now we are funding their asses being in the streets. On a side note we need term limits in a bad fucking way. Thats all.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:42:55 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm headed to Albuquerque for business tomorrow.
The plate carrier and AUG are going with me in addition to my usual bug out bag.
Too many La Raza types getting frisky these days, especially the part of town I'll be driving around in.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Just wait until they turn off the Obama phones!  SWHTF!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:43:33 PM EDT
[#36]
it means they can shoot people, assuming they are in a Stand Your Ground state. Well, that's what they all said after Trayvon anyway.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:44:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm literally shaking
View Quote

IM LITERALLY HITLER!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:45:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm headed to Albuquerque for business tomorrow.
The plate carrier and AUG are going with me in addition to my usual bug out bag.
Too many La Raza types getting frisky these days, especially the part of town I'll be driving around in.
View Quote
Be safe. I dont think i have any problems where im at. But im still gonna up my carry pistol from single stack to double stack.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:45:17 PM EDT
[#39]
You need to realize that these people are desperate to be significant but know they never will be.  They have no lives and they have never had an original thought.  They protest by chanting what someone else told them to say and they think what someone else tells them to think.  The majority of voters in this country have rejected their phony gods and Trump's administration is rejecting the media.  They have no idea what to think now and they are terrified.  Offer the poor pitiful things a safety pin and tell them it will be all right.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Be safe. I dont think i have any problems where im at. But im still gonna up my carry pistol from single stack to double stack.
View Quote

I'm gonna up to dual wielding Barrett 50 BMG rifles.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:46:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

They seem to be in the early stages of grief.

1. Denial, Hilliary won the popular vote claims recount attempts.

2. Anger, protests and riots, skipping the inauguration.

3. Not at bargaining yet.

4. Depression, I suspect it will get worse for many.

5. Acceptance
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I have to laugh at some of the shit I've been hearing, they genuinely believe it's the 2nd coming of the 3rd reich.

All that bullshit they hear every day about national sovereignty being racist is so embedded into their psyche, it's incredible.

The globalist experiment is over fuckers, give up.
View Quote

well they were snappy dressers.. And Id look smashing in a pair of riding boots and German Riding Breeches..
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:47:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go big or go home. Haha
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Projecting what they wanted done to conservatives, I suppose.
View Quote

I'm going with this for many...
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:48:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Brainwashed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:48:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!

A former coworker has been a US citizen for ~30 years. Her husband is a citizen. Their children were born in the US.

She's deathly afraid they are all going to be rounded up and sent back to Mexico.

And nothing is pissing me off more than the traitorous assholes who have instilled such fear in my friend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:49:27 PM EDT
[#47]
OMG, he has the nuclear codes!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:50:50 PM EDT
[#48]
I suspect we wouldn't have to look too far to find many conservatives with the tinfoil wrapped too tight 8 years ago.  FEMA camps anyone?
Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Dave disagrees.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2017 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Im afraid now that Trump has been elected that we will win so much we're going to get tired of winning

#winning,  MAGA.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top