Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/19/2016 12:01:58 AM EDT
Just as in the title, WTF is wrong with these cock smoking, hacker slapdicks? Just trying to enjoy my fucking Sunday evening with my fuckhead friends doing fuckhead hoodrat shit on Rust and these 4 fucknut, jackass hackers are terrorizing the entire server These cuntdrizzles have been fucking with the entire island on this server since Friday night to the point almost all of the other shitheads have left.

Oh and INB4 the fucking old people pretending to be all superior and shit while sitting on their ass browsing on a computer/cell phone.

PS: 6/10 rant, OP should just post pics of his avatar's 36DDx24x36 goodness
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't online play because of stuff like that.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:04:13 AM EDT
[#2]
You know I am curious as well.

I play a lot of GTAV on PC, and I just don't see the point of hacking. You will get banned.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:06:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Griefing videos are some of the funniest things on the internet, specifically because of reactions like the OP's
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:08:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You know I am curious as well.

I play a lot of GTAV on PC, and I just don't see the point of hacking. You will get banned.
View Quote

That's the problem with official Rust servers, the program will boot them but not give them the banhammer (only official FacePunch guys do it since no admins, they just go over the list and maybe ban some of them)
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Griefing videos are some of the funniest things on the internet, specifically because of reactions like the OP's
View Quote

I'm fine with getting raided and shit, will tell the guys GG, etcetcetc but fuckhead hackers piss me off. There's no griefing here, just cancer
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:11:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Ok grandpa!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:12:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Omfg I know you hack.  I'm gonna tell the admin and he's going to ban you!
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:12:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Just as in the title, WTF is wrong with these cock smoking, hacker slapdicks? Just trying to enjoy my fucking Sunday evening with my fuckhead friends doing fuckhead hoodrat shit on Rust and these 4 fucknut, jackass hackers are terrorizing the entire server These cuntdrizzles have been fucking with the entire island on this server since Friday night to the point almost all of the other shitheads have left.

Oh and INB4 the fucking old people pretending to be all superior and shit while sitting on their ass browsing on a computer/cell phone. PS: 6/10 rant, OP should just post pics of his avatar's 36DDx24x36 goodness
View Quote

What goes wrong with your life that you give a shit about some dipstick hacking video games?

SERIOUSLY?

The reason I have not been online all weekend is that I spent it sitting on a deer stand.

REAL LIFE BITCH!

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Found a pic of the opAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:15:36 AM EDT
[#10]

one of teh most funny videos..
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh and INB4 the fucking old people pretending to be all superior and shit while sitting on their ass browsing on a computer/cell phone. PS: 6/10 rant, OP should just post pics of his avatar's 36DDx24x36 goodness
View Quote

If they're messing up your game go try another or flip through Tinder or something. Dont focus on negative stuff OP.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:17:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:21:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What goes wrong with your life that you give a shit about some dipstick hacking video games?

SERIOUSLY?

The reason I have not been online all weekend is that I spent it sitting on a deer stand.

REAL LIFE BITCH!

View Quote

sitting in a tree sounds fun.  Like indian fun from before there were grocery stores
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:23:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Nothing really went wrong other than poor parenting.

They do it for the same reason other dipshits might knife your tires or break your windows.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#15]
I will admit that I used hacks in one of the old Modern Warfare games (I think MW2) because it was so overrun with people using hacks and cheats and shit that it was the only way to even have a chance.  The only time I really turned the hacks on was when I'd run into a cheater.. so I'd turn then on and make it my mission to just go after them until they left.  There were no dedicated servers, you were just put in a random one when you played.  So no one ever got kicked or banned from anything, and the developers couldn't be bothered to do something about it.  What a shitshow that game was.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Omfg I know you hack.  I'm gonna tell the admin and he's going to ban you!
View Quote

Yeah cause spawning in weapons and resources, flying through the air, and making 1 shot headshots through walls is just skill not to mention being banned multiple time before by the server for hacking violations......but no, I'm just butthurt cause I died
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:27:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

sitting in a tree sounds fun.  Like indian fun from before there were grocery stores
View Quote

13'rs are SO CUTE.

And fucking annoying.  And they all type like gene.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:28:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah cause spawning in weapons and resources, flying through the air, and making 1 shot headshots through walls is just skill not to mention being banned multiple time before by the server for hacking violations......but no, I'm just butthurt cause I died
View Quote

You should try downloading sporkeh
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:29:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is why they do it, you dummy. 
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:29:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

SERIOUSLY?

REAL LIFE BITCH!

View Quote

I spent the last few mornings in a stand too mang why you go all assumin n chit

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:30:15 AM EDT
[#21]
he he he I think im going to go Pwn some noobs..
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:30:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I spent the last few mornings in a stand too mang why you go all assumin n chit

View Quote

I blame those tits.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:30:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is why they do it, you dummy. 
View Quote

Or you could take my post as not being serious (note things like "cuntdrizzle" and "slapdick")
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:32:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
he he he I think im going to go Pwn some noobs..
View Quote

Bring the pwnage, I'll be a bullet sponge for a high speed low drag PVP trigger puller any day
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:33:13 AM EDT
[#25]
I stopped playing online games when every other damn Counterstrike server had hackers, exploiters, and general 'tards running around it.  And if I was actually on a hot streak, people started screaming that I was cheating.  Totally ruined the game.  That was many moons ago, and I haven't had any desire to go back.

I love games like Fallout, Mass Effect, and Elder Scrolls.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:36:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Calling us old people shows that you are the problem.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:38:17 AM EDT
[#27]
People still play Rust?
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:38:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bring the pwnage, I'll be a bullet sponge for a high speed low drag PVP trigger puller any day
View Quote

Eh im waiting for you noobs to get a Rift/Vive and Arizona Sunshine so we can have a bit of Arfcom Co op zombie face shooting action! Horde mode by my self sucks.. No ones got my back..
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:43:25 AM EDT
[#29]
time to find a new server
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 12:50:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Eh im waiting for you noobs to get a Rift/Vive and Arizona Sunshine so we can have a bit of Arfcom Co op zombie face shooting action! Horde mode by my self sucks.. No ones got my back..
View Quote

I have a Vive.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:04:13 AM EDT
[#31]
My son and I play COD online with our PS4, so far no hacks.

I do ok for a 47 yr old and its fun, just find a good camping spot, setup trip mines and snipe dudes.

Never gonna be as fast as the kids, but i have fun and don't get upset. I used to play with a online Clan in the days of Quake2 and Tribes 2.

We were pretty good, just spent to much time way from the real world.

When you get upset, try getting knee deep in some pussy, way more fun than online gaming
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:13:30 AM EDT
[#32]
CS has one of the biggest issues with this. Why I don't enjoy playing MM on it anymore.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:23:44 AM EDT
[#33]
SOCOM 2 lives in me just like my Hemorrhoids

SOCOM 2 never dies like an aids patient

SOCOM 2 forever
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:37:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Apart from the hordes of wallhackers on CS GO, I don't really have any problems with hackers.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:38:22 AM EDT
[#35]
I just left CSGO a few minutes ago, frustrated at hackers on there.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:38:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
CS has one of the biggest issues with this. Why I don't enjoy playing MM on it anymore.
View Quote

I'm 99% sure I just played against a hacker on ESEA.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:44:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Why the hell is Counter Strike GO so infested with hackers/smurfers? Not even Call of Duty is as bad as CS GO when it comes to hackers.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:51:59 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

There were some hilarious Minecraft ones.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 1:55:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

13'rs are SO CUTE.

And fucking annoying.  And they all type like gene.

View Quote

sense of humor is shit
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:02:05 AM EDT
[#40]
I have never played an online game nor really know how to initiate playing one ?

And if I did manage to figure it out it could be hacked and I likely wouldn't even know
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:13:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Online pc gaming is done. There is no way to stop the hackers, and they are out of control in most games.

I don't have time to dick with that shit anymore, nice to hop on the PS4 and go.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:16:52 AM EDT
[#42]
To the best of my knowledge it's spoiled teenagers who are used to getting whatever they want from their parents.  Rather than get gud, they'd rather just buy a hack for $20. 

Which is why I play a server sided game that is so unpopular no one wants to hack it.

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:18:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Future coders of America. 
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:20:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Trolls.

They get off on getting a rise out of people.

Trolls are like borderlines, the only way to deal with them is to completely ignore them and cut them out of your existence.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 2:59:48 AM EDT
[#45]
XBOX One and playing Star Wars Battlefront is my poison.  Easy to learn and progress. Addicting!

Quoted:
I have never played an online game nor really know how to initiate playing one ?

And if I did manage to figure it out it could be hacked and I likely wouldn't even know
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:02:29 AM EDT
[#46]
I can't stand twats, so I don't play multiplayer games.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:04:16 AM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:08:52 AM EDT
[#48]
You were playing rust

There's your problem

Really though I don't know, I hate those people too
We all do

The only real hope is to buy expensive games that tend to turn away hackers.  Think rainbow 6 siege, battlefield 1, etc.

Otherwise report report report.

In the case of hackers DDOSing is ok, get their 14 year old selves all worked up about a lack of connection...
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:12:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm 99% sure I just played against a hacker on ESEA.
View Quote

Its not unheard of, but that does surprise me. I've always heard undetected ESEA cheats are very expensive because they have to be custom made.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 7:13:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Why the hell is Counter Strike GO so infested with hackers/smurfers? Not even Call of Duty is as bad as CS GO when it comes to hackers.
View Quote

I understand smurfs, and admittedly do it myself. Any ranked multiplayer game will have smurfs since many people outskill their friends.

The issue is really just hackers. At least you still have a chance of winning against smurfs. Cheaters will just cheat harder if they start to lose.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top