Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2016 12:24:56 AM EDT
.  Had to start a new thread as the original is archived and couldnt bump it.  Here is the original thread.....http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1844574_.html

Here is the reply I posted to the site, thisainthell.com, who outed Shaun.  

"Huge thanks to Brandon F on here who showed me who Shaun truly was. I am the other guy in most of the videos with Shaun and ran his school for the past 7 months. Full disclosure…I was never LE or MIL and have never claimed to be. Just a regular civilian who enjoys training and firearms. I was looking for an opportunity to get in the firearms business someway which is how I got hooked up with Shaun. I took him for face value and did question him from time to time since some of the stuff he said and did made no sense at all. Wherein he would throw out some “its classified..or, I don’t like to talk about my past” BS. I didn’t really press the issue until this information came out in which I have completely separated myself from him. I have notified all former students and contacts to his true colors in the hopes that nobody will get duped again.  I was the one who took down the youtube videos since I was the one making them and didn’t want any type of association with him anymore. He was the one who deleted the comments. and yes, he did in fact make money off of stolen valor.
Thanks to you all for ratting this guy out and exposing him. You Vets already deal with enough shit as it is.
If you do see my again in some youtube videos or social media, please note that I have gone off on my own and am doing my own thing. I still want to get good information out to the public regarding firearms, training, gear etc…."

I have since gotten my Instructor Certification from the NRA and am about to finalize my Texas CHL Instructor credentials soon.   Ill more than likely create a new handle and terminate this one
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:27:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't believe people do that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:30:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't believe people do that.
View Quote

People do all sorts of things that are unbelievable. Take for example they write then when it should be than. People then begin to mock said person who makes grammar mistakes. I'm going to drink another beer. Be right back.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 12:32:07 AM EDT
[#3]
It hit me in the gut when I found out the truth about him.  Felt like a POS cause I got lied to my face and believed him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top