Posted: 7/2/2003 5:44:06 PM EDT
[b]http://www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1345712&nav=4QcHGhiT [/b]

CRC
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]www.volunteertv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1345712&nav=4QcHGhiT [/url]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 5:51:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess they didn't name the other mg's because we wouldn't recognize the name.  We only know UZI, AR15 and AK47.

If anyone finds out what they were please post it.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Great link!  I joined the Arby's birthday club!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quote from article:

"Police say less than one tenth of a percent of gun crimes involve this type of weapon."

THere you have it. Straight from the horse's mouth.

End the NFA.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:53:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Did they ever recover the guns stolen from the FBI Suburban in Memphis a few years back? I bet the Agent that parked it there is still making snowmen in Alaska.    [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Craig needs to secure his weapons a little better.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:02:10 AM EDT
[#7]
[b]"The H&K Machine gun along with an Uzi is called a class three weapon because it's fully automatic.[/b] [red]That means it can put up to 32 rounds down range in six seconds".[/red]

[brick]

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:48:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
[b]"The H&K Machine gun along with an Uzi is called a class three weapon because it's fully automatic.[/b] [red]That means it can put up to 32 rounds down range in six seconds".[/red]

[brick]

View Quote

Hell, I can do better than that w/ a SEMI-auto. I bet y'all can too!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:46:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Journalists. Was watching a thing on Liberia the other day they mentioned Somalia "where 18 'Marines' lost their lives". All the information available and this cow still couldn't get it right. And I'm pretty sure she makes more money than me, hard not to.
Please keep abortion safe and legal, and MANDATORY FOR JOURNALISTS!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 7:35:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Maybe it's just the gun lover in me thinking, but what a prick for stealing registered machineguns!

Sure it's worth $8-12K when accompanied with the proper paperwork.  But I imagine the street value for a MG isn't that great.  If the a-hole really needed a MG, make one your damn self, or steal a post-sample.  Better yet, steal an MP5 from the back of an FBI car, and make them look stupid some more.

Now there are three less registered MGs in country for us folks.  Also imagine the headlines if this gun ends up harming some 'innocents.'

I know that none of this is going through the mind of a criminal, but it still pisses me off...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#11]
That gun store owner is guilty of gross negligence for storing machine guns in a display case.  My Class 3 collection is locked in a pair of TRTLx30x6 safes that are alarmed.  And I still worry about its safety.  

"With great power comes great responsibility." - Spiderman Movie
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:19:34 AM EDT
[#12]
I don't blame the owner because someone stole his guns.  I blame the crook....
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:25:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Guess what I'll be doing this Independence Day, fellers...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't blame the owner because someone stole his guns.  I blame the crook....
View Quote

That's not inconsistent with what I said.  The crook is responsible for the crime. The owner is grossly negligent for allowing his gun to stolen in that manner.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top