BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 10:23:42 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#2]

Princess Di and that boob boyfriend of hers.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Imborglio
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]
L. Ron Hubbard.

He was having big time tax problems, and the IRS was fixing to lock him and take away most of his money.

He then manages to have a heart attack on his yacht, at sea, and was buried at sea by the crew. He was pretty old at the time, though.

He then manages to publish several more books that were "completed before the author's death."

Not saying that it is likely, but it is possible that he faked his death. Regardless, he is almost definitely dead by now.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 12:35:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:51:52 AM EDT
[#6]
JFK

He wasn't shot by Oswald, it was a hoax from start to finish.  He wanted to get laid by Monroe so bad be faked his own death.  Her death was also faked.  Right now they are living somewhere in Las Vegas, screwing each other almost every single night.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:07:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
JFK

He wasn't shot by Oswald, it was a hoax from start to finish.  He wanted to get laid by Monroe so bad be faked his own death.  Her death was also faked.  Right now they are living somewhere in Las Vegas, screwing each other almost every single night.
View Quote

EWWWWWWWW!!!!

That visual is gonna' haunt me for a while.

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:06:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
JFK
View Quote

You simple-minded people! It’s been known for years that Monroe was a man!  JFK’s assassination was a fake. JFK killed himself because he got AIDS from Monroe. This was the first known official case of AIDS in country.  However, the CIA covered it up.  Monroe’s code name was ‘Monkey.’  For the next 15-20 years, AIDS was known as a ‘Monkey’ disease.  

Who was in the Limo? Oswald! He was chosen because in profile he looked like JFK.  A little known fact: Mrs. Kennedy was legally blind in the right eye!  Oswald was a young teenage girl when she met Senator JFK. They had a short affair. It ended abruptly when Oswald had a sex change & join the Marines. JFK never forgive Oswald.  

Who got shot in the Dallas Police station?  Oswald’s twin sister.  They cut her hair short & taped down her breasts.  That’s why there is confusion after they dug up Oswald’s body a few years ago.  It was Oswald’s head on a female body.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:28:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who got shot in the Dallas Police station?  Oswald’s twin sister.  They cut her hair short & taped down her breasts.  That’s why there is confusion after they dug up Oswald’s body a few years ago.  It was Oswald’s head on a female body.
View Quote

SIDE NOTE: Duct tape was used to tape the sister's breasts. She was known to have warts on her breasts. When they dug up the body, the warts were gone. That's how doctors learned that duct tape removes warts. OR was it really her body?!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:59:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
[b]
Quoted:
L. Ron Hubbard.

He was having big time tax problems, and the IRS was fixing to lock him and take away most of his money.

He then manages to have a heart attack on his yacht, at sea, and was buried at sea by the crew. He was pretty old at the time, though.

He then manages to publish several more books that were "completed before the author's death."

Not saying that it is likely, but it is possible that he faked his death. Regardless, he is almost definitely dead by now.
View Quote
[/b]

Hmmm.  Very interesting.
View Quote

His fellow cult members probably wrote the books to keep their sect alive.

Shok
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Jimmy Hoffa
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:46:10 AM EDT
[#12]
I have a personal theory on the body mix-up.  Air Force One flew to the Roswell Air Base for security reasons after the shooting.  They mixed the bodies up by mistake & Oswald’s sister went back to DC in JFK’s casket. That’s why the JFK autopsy was so badly botched! It was the headless body of a female!

When the CIA realized the mix-up, they were short one body (They had disposed Oswald’s headless body behind the grassy knoll where it was mistaken for 3 well-dressed bums). So, they put Oswald’s head on the remains of Ramesses I who was being compared to the alien remains at Roswell.  

[b]SIDE NOTE:[/b] People who think that they saw alien bodies at Roswell are liars or idiots. Alien bodies are SrCaIo in structure & will self-combust when exposed to nitrogen in the air. Only the alien’s skeleton doesn’t combust (BiSrNi based).   These witnesses probably saw Ramesses I remains.

[b]back to the truth[/b]
In 1978, Oswald ‘body’ was dug up to replace Ramesses I body with Oswald’s sister. So, the DNA would be more closely matched.  

For the previous 15 yrs, Oswald’s sister had been on display in the Cario museum as Ramesses I.  If you look at photos of Ramesses I made in the late 60’s, you can sometimes see the duct tape showing between the mummy wrappings.

SO, where is JFK’s body?! That’s the $64,000 question.  I heard M. Jackson bought it along with the Elephant Man and Elizabeth Taylor body (he added servos to her limps & acts like he has a friend besides little boys)
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:13:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Keith Richards
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:40:46 AM EDT
[#14]
I've been tempted to fake my own dozens of times.

Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:56:16 AM EDT
[#15]
D.B. Cooper

Howard Hughes

All the dead people connected to the Clinton-Whitewater-Mena-S&L- "Friends of Bill" mess.
Yeah.  That's it.  They never REALLY died. [rolleyes]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top