Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 7:38:45 PM EDT
I finaly went to the DU site. It made me sick. I read thread about the military. These people ranted on and on about how the military sucks and how they would never stoop so low as to let THEIR children join the military.
I now regret that I have served all my adult life either in the U.S.M.C. or the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice helping to protect these shitbags from the all enemies foreign and domestic. I hope they get home invaded, butt raped and set on fire. if I know they are liberal eliteist pigs I will just stand there and laugh.
I am happy to say that I have never seen anything remotely like that here.
Patriots kick ass. Liberals suck donkey balls.
i know I am ranting but DAMN how do they sleep at night?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I finaly went to the DU site. It made me sick. I read thread about the military. These people ranted on and on about how the military sucks and how they would never stoop so low as to let THEIR children join the military.
I now regret that I have served all my adult life either in the U.S.M.C. or the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice helping to protect these shitbags from the all enemies foreign and domestic. I hope they get home invaded, butt raped and set on fire. if I know they are liberal eliteist pigs I will just stand there and laugh.
View Quote
I don't like to visit Mexico because there's nothing I need to see in a third-world shithole.

I don't surf DU for the same reason.

I have absolutely NO interest in what a bunch of knee-jerk, anencephalic, babbling, vitriolic, bile-spewing, left-wing, zitfaced skidmarks have to say about anything.

Quoted:
View Quote
Usually hanging upside-down from the barn rafters.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I have been on this site for a relatively short time and I have seen this DU crop up every now and then......just what the hell does DU stand for??
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:18:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Democratic Underground

i liken it to trying to debate/reason with members of al quaida/islamic jihad/etc...
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:20:03 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks.......while we are at it what does ROFL and IMLO mean???
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Bwahahahaha
hanging upside down.. thats great, i'm still lauging as I type this.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:58:08 PM EDT
[#6]
OK--now I get it--I thought y'all were talking about Ducks Unlimited  [rolleyes] [noclue]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#7]
If you spend any time over at DU.  You get this worried feeling that the human race may not make it.  The sheer thoughtless and non-intelligent blabber is numbing to a person who thinks.  But some of the time it can be amusing to see all the sheeple blab what they have been programmed with from the media and liberal schools without any sign of intelligent thought on their own.    
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:18:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I hope they get home invaded, butt raped and set on fire. if I know they are liberal eliteist pigs I will just stand there and laugh.
View Quote

I assume you are just ranting, and kidding.

Because otherwise, that's the most disturbing thing I've ever read by a law enforcement officers.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:33:39 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pe0b8f33a60916f96cf46ab05744cf3a7/fbe85fae.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:35:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Democratic Underground.
IIRC([;)]), the URL is written right under the definition for 'Cess Pit' in the dictionary.

Who gives a shit about what those idiots have to say. All their [s]god's[/s] Leaders are doing, is fucking them... And they like it.

When I join the military(after highschool), ill be damned if I ever have to help one of these leftist shit-for-brains' with anything but suicide.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I visit there often

Know thy enemy!
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope all left-wingers get reproductive cancer.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I visit there often

Know thy enemy!
View Quote

Agreed.
Nothin' wrong with knowing what NOT to belive in, and trolling on enemy territory, which includes de-bunking any of their beliefs/threads.
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Everytime I go there thinking I might find one spark of "us" there I get disappointed , I get to angry so I don't go unless Ii need check on something.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:41:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I have been on this site for a relatively short time and I have seen this DU crop up every now and then......just what the hell does DU stand for??
View Quote

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID70&conf=DCConfID1
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-bin/duforum/duboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID70&conf=DCConfID1
View Quote

For all you newbies out there, [red][b]NEVER[/b][/red] hot-link to that sh!thole of a website!

When it comes to DU, I'm reminded of what my uncle once said, "What a bunch of two-fingered-queers!"
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:01:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have qualms about celebrating the 4th of July, they hate America so much.  

I appreciate your service and that of everyone who's in or has been in the military.  Your work means a lot to me.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:06:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

[lol] Oh, SHIT, that's funny!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:02:15 AM EDT
[#19]
The DUers are proof of the Michael Savage statement that "Extreme liberalism is a mental disease!"
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:16:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Yes DKProf, I was just ranting.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 9:22:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yes DKProf, I was just ranting.
View Quote

Sorry, didn't mean to jump all over you.  

I know how easy it is to get frustrated with those idiots over there.  [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top