Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2003 6:51:42 PM EDT
I have been in denial for many years about my disorders, BRF (black rifle fever) and FAS ( firearm acquisition syndrome), but I now must do my best to fight them. I must resist the urge to buy more weapons for a while because I regret to inform you that I have been diagnosed with the nearly always fatal MCM (muscle car madness.) I have to try to save some fun money  to fight this terrible disease. I fear the only hope is a '67 Impala SS 427, although a '71 Camaro SS 383 may cause the illness to go into remission.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Muscle cars are cool.

My latest mallidy is tool-a-holism.
Preparing for my upcoming cabin build... GOD I love tools.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I think that MCM has been found to be similar to some strains of British Roadsteria that have been found recently.  Recent research suggests that a TR-6 or Austin-Healey may be effective treatment for some patients, although large doses of Hemi may still be required for advanced cases.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 8:16:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Merril_B
 6/23/2003 10:57:38 PM

Muscle cars are cool.

My latest mallidy is tool-a-holism.
Preparing for my upcoming cabin build... GOD I love tools.
View Quote

[Butthead] Hey Bevis, he said 'TOOLS'!![/Butthead][ROFL]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top