Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2016 7:33:41 PM EDT
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/trump-track-win-black-votes-gop-candidate-since-1960/

In the past month the number of black voters for Donald Trump has increased significantly.

At the beginning of October 9% of African Americans supported Trump.

Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
   Oct 3 – 9%
   Oct 6 – 12%
   Oct 7 – 13%
   Oct 10 – 14%
   Oct 11 – 19%
   Oct 12 – 19%
   Oct 13 – 24% !

— Ted Carroll (@mediainvestors) October 13, 2016

The number doubled and has leveled off at 16% support for Donald Trump.

Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
   Oct 17 – 17%
   Oct 18 – 19%
   Oct 19 – 18%
   Oct 20 – 15%
   Oct 21 – 16%
   Oct 24 – 15%
   Oct 25 – 16%

— Ted Carroll (@mediainvestors) October 25, 2016

This ought to keep Democrats up late at night.

Blacks today make up 22% of the Democratic vote.

If Democrats lost 25% of the black vote they would lose Virginia, Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:35:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope you are right!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
impossible. GD defeatists have assured me that trump has not grown our party at all and that milquetoast mayonnaise faces like mitt romney are who we need to expand the gop.

the alt-right (young voters,) blacks for trump, Asians for trump, latinos for trump. exploding registration numbers for the gop across the country. love him or hate him trump has done more to grow the gop than any candidates in the last 30 years.

his biggest issues are largely with college educated white people. you know, the kind who say things like "Hehehe Trump supporters lack my superior intelligence" or "Donald Trump doesnt represent my party!" or "I own a hunting rifle but nobody needs..."
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be truthful and tell you at last nights rally I only saw two black people.

It was dark and I certainly didn't see the whole crowd but that's all I saw.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be truthful and tell you at last nights rally I only saw two black people.

It was dark and I certainly didn't see the whole crowd but that's all I saw.
View Quote

black and white people are still segregated.  he visits a lot of churches
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:21:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't see how the cunt wins the election if Trump gets 25% of the black vote. Sadly though, I don't see him getting anywhere near that. I expect around 10% (which is in line with historical averages).
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Word for word same titles. How does that even happen???
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:25:43 PM EDT
[#8]
So that's what, 87 votes? ; )

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Good if they do.  Hitlery hates people of color.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I don't see how the cunt wins the election if Trump gets 25% of the black vote. Sadly though, I don't see him getting anywhere near that. I expect around 10% (which is in line with historical averages).
View Quote

I think you guys are underestimating Trump.
Got to remember he's a super star that doesn't give a F, loves women and seen as sticking it to the man by voting for him. Black people can respect that plus no one like's hillary except for the always vote dem
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#11]
look at the source.  from the website;

The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. The Gateway Pundit has 12 million visits each month (Stat Counter – Google Analytics). It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX
View Quote

it's just a right wing  KOOL-AIDE dispenser. it gives what right wing KOOL-AIDE drinkers want or hope to read.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

He might get 25%, more likely he will get something less than that.

Combine the percentage he does get with a lowered black turnout due to lack of enthusiasm for Hillary, and....
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Every black in America needs to watch D'Souza's Hillary's America. They are shocked to learn the truth about their party.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I want to believe...
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Every black in America needs to watch D'Souza's Hillary's America. They are shocked to learn the truth about their party.
View Quote

My copy just arrived today. Looking forward to watching it!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#16]
The original thread on this is still on the same damn page and has almost the same title!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1923149_Gateway_Pundit__TRUMP_on_Track_to_Win_More_Black_Votes_Than_Any_GOP_Candidate_Since_1960.html
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#17]
nsfw due to languagehttps://youtu.be/ucTQ2C5CFFQ
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:44:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Got to remember he's a super star that doesn't give a F, loves women and seen as sticking it to the man by voting for him. Black people can respect that plus no one like's hillary except for the always vote dem
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When people like Ralph Evans come out, I can believe it.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:00:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Why would blacks vote for him, all the racists I run into on Xbox live (World of tanks) say he is going to round us up and ship us back to Africa!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Why would blacks vote for him, all the racists I run into on Xbox live (World of tanks) say he is going to round us up and ship us back to Africa!
View Quote

Those aren't racists, they're democrats.

Oh wait...it's the same thing!  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote
Why would Mr Trump   NOT get  more than  one fourth of  the  so-called "Black Vote " ?

. Would we not expect him to poll nearly  half of such a voting block ?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:20:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top