Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 10:38:43 PM EDT

One of the emails contained in the Wikileaks’ Podesta email release shows that Hillary Clinton had gun control supporters planted in a town hall audience in Manchester, New Hampshire.

The first part of the email reminded other campaign staffers that the town hall had no specific focus, although gun control would be highlighted:

Here are short TPs about guns for the NH community college town hall >>> tomorrow. This is not a town hall exclusively about gun violence — it’s just a >>> regular town hall.

The email then turned, reminding everyone that there would be gun control plants at the town hall; that those plants would be from various gun control groups:

But the person who will introduce [Clinton] will tell a story >>> about gun violence in her life, and there will be people in the audience >>> from gun violence orgs.

http://www.breitbart.com/wikileaks/2016/10/23/wikileaks-hillary-gun-control-supporters-planted-town-hall-audience/
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Every aspect of her campaign and public appearances is scripted. No wonder her crowds are small, actirs must be expensive.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Every aspect of her campaign and public appearances is scripted. No wonder her crowds are small, actirs must be expensive.

View Quote

Like the little girl who came out to green her after her falling-apart episode on labor day.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#4]
This lying manipulative sack of crap would not even be on the world stage if the main stream media even did a sliver of their job.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
They deserve to be plagued by the "Bill Clinton is a rapist!" people for a long, long time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:47:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's my shocked face .
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 10:52:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Isn't it interesting how trump bring actual people that are willing to share their grief about their loss or suffering and the other side brings a story and when they do show a person, it's a plant?
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:06:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Isn't it interesting how trump bring actual people that are willing to share their grief about their loss or suffering and the other side brings a story and when they do show a person, it's a plant?
View Quote

I'm unaware of Trump claiming or implying that those people just happen to be in the audience. Hell, he has press conferences with them beforehand.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:07:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Of course the bitch did.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:10:28 AM EDT
[#11]
what a surprise

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:19:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Ya think?

"And that's how many fingers I can fit in Huma"
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:25:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm unaware of Trump claiming or implying that those people just happen to be in the audience. Hell, he has press conferences with them beforehand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure what you are driving at.

Trump tells a story and produces the person he is talking about.
The other side tells a story with no one to show for it.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:28:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This lying manipulative sack of crap would not even be on the world stage if the main stream media even did a sliver of their job.
View Quote

They see their job differently than you do.

The sons and daughters of Trotsky are quite proud of their efforts. Just ask them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:28:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Her supporters don't care

We care and I hope the independents are waking up to this BS
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:46:18 AM EDT
[#16]
fpni
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:27:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

She's a disgusting hag and I pray she loses, but "scripting" events like this is nothing new. Most every congressional hearing when you hear, "Thank you for that question" is some kind of scripted bullshit.

I'm pleased to see the phoniness of these politicians exposed, but don't think people aren't guilty on all sides.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Fetid whore is fetid.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top