Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2016 2:47:47 PM EDT
Everyone has forgotten one thing in this election.
Trump might not get to 270 but it's entirely possible she does not either.

There would be some nail biting in the house but we would prevail.

If it ever did get to a house vote any GOP who did not vote for Trump would be annihilated in the following election they are in.

And I don't know why but I still believe we are going to win this, by a good size margin too.

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Everyone has forgotten one thing in this election.Trump might not get to 270 but it's entirely possible she does not either.

If it ever did get to a house vote any GOP who did not vote for Trump would be annihilated in the following election they are in.

And I don't know why but I still believe we are going to win this, by a good size margin too.

View Quote

How do you know anyone has forgotten that?

Its just such a remote possibility that no one discusses it

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:49:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Everyone has forgotten one thing in this election.Trump might not get to 270 but it's entirely possible she does not either.

Not nearly as remote as in previous years

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

For Hillary, the 270 is hers to lose.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

The House, led by Paul "now I know why Boehner drinks so much" Ryan is going to choose Trump?

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:52:43 PM EDT
[#5]
The media has done everything they can to influence this election. The only numbers that matter are the actual votes on election day.  Don't believe the BS polls the media keeps putting out trying to influence you to not vote.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The House, led by Paul "now I know why Boehner drinks so much" Ryan is going to choose Trump?

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/195/646/1320529223886.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ryan gets one vote like everyone else

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ryan gets one vote like everyone else

Link Posted: 10/23/2016 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The media has done everything they can to influence this election. The only numbers that matter are the actual votes on election day.  Don't believe the BS polls the media keeps putting out trying to influence you to not vote.
View Quote
Yep!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top