Enjoy...
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://movies.flabber.nl/cheater/[/url]

Kinda cool!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:31:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn, that is harsh, but I dont feel too sorry for him.

Social Darwinism at work here.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]
would love to have been there a few years ago when I was into all that game playin' crap.

I just hope they got the right guy! lol
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:29:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Cheatin' at what???
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:34:45 PM EDT
[#5]
What the fuck? Over.

I do like the dweeb at the end. "That power supply's still good, isn't it?" Fucked-up game-playing dweebs.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:42:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Destroying a $2000 computer over cheating at video games?  You think that's cool?  If you take your video games that seriously there's a problem.  Get outside more often, maybe try to meet some chicks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Not surprising....especially if it's a serious tournament. Aren't there nation tourney's that boast some very nice prizes (like $25k to the winner)?

Was it excessive? Hell yeah. But, if the kid really was cheating, he damn well should have know to expect that kind of response.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:03:05 PM EDT
[#8]
that was stupid
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sorry, but I don't buy it.  I think that was a junk parts "computer" they tossed out in the lot.  It was all a show.  If something like that happened in real life, that kid who was thrown out would sue the fuck out of those other guys.  After he moped the floor with them in court he'd be able to get whatever computer he wanted and then some.

[img]edjones7.home.mchsi.com/line.gif[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Is that what nerds look like when they are trying to act tough????
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:00:45 PM EDT
[#11]
that was set up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top