Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2016 11:59:42 AM EDT
I have a .300 blk upper that Ive used for deer hunting here. Plain jane 16 inch running supers. Its worked well for me so far, never lost a deer. However, last season I hunted with a yugo AK and had pretty much the same results, no deer lost. With 300 blk supers and 7.62x39 being sooo damn close in ballistics (and x39 being a LOT cheaper) I'm having a hard time justifying keeping it as is. With a few new mags, bolt and barrel swap I could have a whole new gun pretty much, plus have a lot cheaper ammo for practice as well (I don't reload and wolf 6.5 rivals their x39 in cost...).

Gahh...this hobby makes me so damn indecisive!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top