0HOUR1
?@0HOUR1__
WIKILEAKS may now be a HONEYPOT upload at your own risk #Anonymous
Dont say we didnt warn you
View Quote

https://twitter.com/0HOUR1__/status/789326005173444609

could this be Kerry's "cyber attack" ?

A deplorable ?@deplorableson  7h7 hours ago
@0HOUR1__ Just a theory, or any supporting evidence for this?

0HOUR1 ?@0HOUR1__  7h7 hours ago
@deplorableson lets just say I wouldnt touch it
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#1]
In.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it happening yet?

TC
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:27:15 AM EDT
[#3]
That guy is all over the place.

He has some hits but a lot of it is his imagination running around. I follow him too.

I wouldn't cite him for anything. I picture a 17 year old kid in the basement thinking up scenarios.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:28:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Is honeypot code for somethings?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He has some hits but a lot of it is his imagination running around. I follow him too.

I wouldn't cite him for anything. I picture a 17 year old kid in the basement thinking up scenarios.
View Quote

Exactly this.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not really. A trap like an unsecured or poorly secured server owned by a hostile host is generally referred to as a honeypot. The hosts aren't always hostile though. Sometimes the honeypot is just a decoy. They are sometimes used to catch intruders, which are then blocked before they can cause harm to the real systems.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:33:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fake or cloned system to lure hackers in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

agreed, after the first 12-24 hours when they hacked Podesta they went completely off the rails
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:33:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honeypot_(computing)

In computer terminology, a honeypot is a computer security mechanism set to detect, deflect, or, in some manner, counteract attempts at unauthorized use of information systems. Generally, a honeypot consists of data (for example, in a network site) that appears to be a legitimate part of the site but is actually isolated and monitored, and that seems to contain information or a resource of value to attackers, which are then blocked. This is similar to the police baiting a criminal and then conducting undercover surveillance, and finally punishing the criminal.[1]

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:35:35 AM EDT
[#10]
If it was compromised we would be seeing the insurance file keys being released by now. They have multiple places, users, etc that they would all be released by if this event were to occur, no single point of failure its an entire network that would be impossible to completely shut down.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:36:39 AM EDT
[#11]
In.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:36:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Is anyone surprised?  I'm surprised it didn't happen a lot sooner.  

I guess the Left was surprised their favorite leaker turned on them and have been trying to rein him in; now they just want to shut him down.

He's becoming persona non grata at the embassy ever since he started leaking all over FHRC.  The Ecuadorian prez, an America hating douchebag, is very unhappy and may give Assange his walking papers soon.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:37:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Is it happening yet?

TC
View Quote

Yes, it is:  http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1921539_.html
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:45:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

agreed, after the first 12-24 hours when they hacked Podesta they went completely off the rails
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, SNR is shit on that one.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:50:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

The current belief is because Assange has not been seen since Pam Anderson left, which was followed by a bunch of police going in, Kerry getting involved, and the CIA shutting down his internet.  0HOUR__ does seem to freak out a lot but he is right that Wikileaks is posting way too much compared to before.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:54:32 AM EDT
[#16]
0HOUR1 is at least 90% bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:59:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The current belief is because Assange has not been seen since Pam Anderson left, which was followed by a bunch of police going in, Kerry getting involved, and the CIA shutting down his internet.  0HOUR__ does seem to freak out a lot but he is right that Wikileaks is posting way too much compared to before.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And they aren't typical tweetseez like they have in the past
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

So an ARFCOMMER?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think the account is just monitoring 4/8chan and posting whatever speculation and info that comes up there.  Some of it just happens to be correct.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I think the account is just monitoring 4/8chan and posting whatever speculation and info that comes up there.  Some of it just happens to be correct.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another post said they monitor IRC. It's been years since I have been on that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:37:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

And the other 10% shows no real connection to Anonymous, it could've been sourced from chatrooms or media reports.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#22]
The tone of wikileaks' tweets changed greatly yesterday, I could easily believe the account was taken
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:52:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

The tone of wikileaks' tweets changed greatly yesterday, I could easily believe the account was taken
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:58:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have heard a theory that he/it is a group account that several people use to post.
Misdirection with a bit of truth tossed in.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#25]
This stuff has literally rewritten the definition and scope of organized crime.

The Republic is truly dying.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:20:26 AM EDT
[#26]
All wikileak's recent posts seem to still be hammering hillary so I'm not sure what could have changed.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least 2 distinct personalities based on post style and content. The "B" team gives me a headache.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:25:47 AM EDT
[#28]
IN_1
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:26:21 AM EDT
[#29]
Maybe w/Assange being cut off the control of the wikileaks account was handed off to others, and those others are more politically motivated.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:27:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Maybe w/Assange being cut off the control of the wikileaks account was handed off to others, and those others are more politically motivated.
View Quote

very possible, it's also possible one of those others was an infiltrator
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:27:37 AM EDT
[#31]
In.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Recent tweet from Anon that wiki is on autopilot with an Anon running the handle.

If Assange has a deadman somewhere in his PACE plan, I wonder how close we're getting to that.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:32:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BTW...has anyone actually seen Assange since they cut his internet?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Recent tweet from Anon that wiki is on autopilot with an Anon running the handle.

View Quote

whoever is running it should stfu, the banter is a bad look
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:33:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed. The canary in the cage didn't die - it just developed a case of brain damage.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Autopilot can just mean that if his internet is cut others can continue releasing the data.  I would say that is what happened which is why the number and quality of tweets has changed.  That doesn't answer the question of is Assange still around though.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Autopilot can just mean that if his internet is cut others can continue releasing the data.  I would say that is what happened which is why the number and quality of tweets has changed.  That doesn't answer the question of is Assange still around though.
View Quote

The degraded signal quality and various unusual happenings make me wonder if he got offered an historic carrot vs stick deal.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:22:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Tag...
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:22:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

At least 2 distinct personalities based on post style and content. The "B" team gives me a headache.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

That said WIkileaks will be getting scrutiny from me, we do not know if they're compromised.
If wikileaks says it AND I see it on an Okeefe video? Then I'll believe it..
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This.

That said WIkileaks will be getting scrutiny from me, we do not know if they're compromised.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Wikileaks has a more subtle change. Some tweets appear legit. Others feel suspiciously /pol and have a more personal tone. Makes me suspect loss of positive control by higher-ups. That would fit with the "regularly scheduled program" type tweets from one authorized compartment about email leaks & geopolitical events. Then another compartment authorized to act autonomously in the absence of control fires up  the "it's happening!" and "@somerandomhandle are you reading these?"

Alternatively, some Anon just wants to watch the world burn.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wikileaks has a more subtle change. Some tweets appear legit. Others feel suspiciously /pol and have a more personal tone. Makes me suspect loss of positive control by higher-ups. That would fit with the "regularly scheduled program" type tweets from one authorized compartment about email leaks & geopolitical events. Then another compartment authorized to act autonomously in the absence of control fires up  the "it's happening!" and "@somerandomhandle are you reading these?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Also, when #14 dropped, there were 2 separate tweets from the account about it, within minutes of eachother.

I think there's a few people on that handle, and they are not coordinating.

That said, with the websites going down this morning, I wonder if this is their plan.
When the 'uge leaks happen, they are going to cut the internet - blame the russians, now we have to turn on the TV to see Obammy blame Russia and hear about Trumptapes
They will bury OKeefe's stuff

People vote trump, he wins
"Clearly it was hacked, cause look at the polls."
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#42]
in

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:14:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Also, when #14 dropped, there were 2 separate tweets from the account about it, within minutes of eachother.

That said, with the websites going down this morning, I wonder if this is their plan.
When the 'uge leaks happen, they are going to cut the internet - blame the russians, now we have to turn on the TV to see Obammy blame Russia and hear about Trumptapes

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Copy paste job from the other thread huh?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:24:40 PM EDT
[#44]
0Hour is either some kid in his mom's basement posting crap he reads on 4chan, or a paid (by either a political group...or a state) disinformation troll.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

The Twitter handle appears to be th bush league. The website itself appears to be on an automated job and is less likely compromised. The Anon running Twitter needs to STFU.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Doubt it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:30:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Exactly this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this.

Yes. 0HOUR1 is attention whoring garbage.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, it went from fairly carefully worded statements to tinfoil declarations. Whoever was posting was not the usual author.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Copy pasta baby
I'm pretty tired
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#50]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1921632_Rumors_of_Assange_being_dead__xposted_from__pol_.html

WikiLeaks does appear to be run by "trusted bodies" versus the official staff that appeared to be running it before. Tweets have changed tone a lot .
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top