Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2016 2:49:16 PM EDT
Now I'm not condoning any law breaking or voter fraud but it seems every election the democrats are alway up to something shady skirting the law somehow and playing dirty tricks to get an edge. This has worked in their favor in the last few elections and I'm sure you could say it has a direct result on the outcome. But why aren't  the republicans / RNC members doing the same? Every championship team has one hardboard player who'll get his hands dirty, make a hard foul, rough up the other team ect.... How can one side ever win if the other doesn't play by the rules ?

There is a massive coordinated effort (some legal some not) by the democrats to get their candidate elected and republicans can't even figure out If they want to support their candidate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:50:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Increased media coverage would make that guy on the Republican side immediately outed and held up as Literally Worse Than Hitler You Guys.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I think the only one left with any nuts is running for president, and I'm not sure he is really a republican
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:53:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm right here.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Ever hear of Watergate? The people who believed are long gone.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:56:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Increased media coverage would make that guy on the Republican side immediately outed and held up as Literally Worse Than Hitler You Guys.
View Quote

This.  Liberal Dems are shielded when doing this.  Conservatives are strung up in the town square.

Also, being conservative means you believe in the rule of law.  I, as a conservative, strongly reject violence that is not considered defensive.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think the only one left with any nuts is running for president, and I'm not sure he is really a republican
View Quote

Well there are a number of backstabbing dirty shits, most are in the Ohio Republican Party leadership and are aiming for the GOP Nominee.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 2:58:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Fighting against Trump
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Endlessly investigated by the media and government and eventually jailed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#9]
They blew their wad on Bush jr. Twice.

You think they're going to put their asses on the line for Trump? They hate him.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:05:46 PM EDT
[#11]
They are at work
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Try the Alt-Right movement OP

They are using the Left's playbook against them
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#13]
We had a bunch of forum members posting negative yelp reviews for a pizza place in austin....I think that's most of those bad boys.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Where is Lee Atwater when we need him?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:13:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Consevatives typically believe strongly in authority (such the law) and rarely sanction illegal activity like rioting or voter fraud.

Liberals do not value authority and have no trouble breaking the law in service of a "higher good" if they think they won't be caught.

The moral foundations theory explains this perfectly:

http://www.moralfoundations.org/

Jonathan Haidt's "The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion" is an excellent book and lays this out in more detail.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

He's dead Jim.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He's dead Jim.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's dead Jim.

This, plus consent decrees.

Edit to add example;
In 1981 and 1986 the Republican National Committee (RNC) sent out letters to predominantly African-American neighborhoods. When tens of thousands of them were returned undeliverable, the party successfully challenged the voters and had them deleted from voting rolls. Due to the violation of the Voting Rights Act, the RNC was taken to court by the Democratic National Committee (DNC). As a result of the case, the RNC entered a consent decree which prohibited the party from engaging in anti-fraud initiatives that targeted minorities or conducting mail campaigns to "compile voter challenge lists."    

From here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#18]
They're busy attacking Trump.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:40:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

"NOOO, TERM LIMITS, MUH PRINCIPLES, NOOOOO"
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Still some holding office in Florida.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 4:58:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#23]
They're all standing in line waiting their turn to get their dicks sucked by Madonna.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:05:18 PM EDT
[#24]
It must mean that when FHRC said "vast right-wing conspiracy", it was a lie.  Liar hillary and all.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Lol, all the Republicans are too busy working
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#26]
To defeat your enemy you must sing his song.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Republicans are still laboring under the illusion that there is a fair and just system of justice in this nation. It will take the majority of Republicans understanding that the rule of law is dead for us to get anywhere. This is the primary reason why the Dems are so successful---they know that the rule of law is dead and they measure their actions accordingly.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This.  Liberal Dems are shielded when doing this.  Conservatives are strung up in the town square.

Also, being conservative means you believe in the rule of law.  I, as a conservative, strongly reject violence that is not considered defensive.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The GOP eats their own, for minor transgressions.
Dems stand by their felons and shysters.

The GOP made a mistake of adopting ethics rules in the 1990s that demanded members found to be in violation or even petty offenses, resign immediately, like bob packwood, aka the kissing bandit (I don't recall ever hearing claims of groping or rape, just kisses).
They democrats just kept doing what they always did.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:51:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Bottom of the hudson & lake Michigan
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#30]
The Moral High Ground

AKA

The Hill You Die Upon.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Where are all the republicans/RNC people that fight dirty?
View Quote

They turned coat and are fighting for the other team.

Like Ryan and the 'pussy' audio

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Now I'm not condoning any law breaking or voter fraud but it seems every election the democrats are alway up to something shady skirting the law somehow and playing dirty tricks to get an edge. This has worked in their favor in the last few elections and I'm sure you could say it has a direct result on the outcome. But why aren't  the republicans / RNC members doing the same? Every championship team has one hardboard player who'll get his hands dirty, make a hard foul, rough up the other team ect.... How can one side ever win if the other doesn't play by the rules ?

There is a massive coordinated effort (some legal some not) by the democrats to get their candidate elected and republicans can't even figure out If they want to support their candidate.
View Quote

You are still under the impression that the Republican Party  does not support the democrat agenda.  Once you get over that scheme it all becomes clear.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:09:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Obama & Soros have been busy funding liberal grass roots organizations that sit waiting for their marching orders every day.  

At the same time they have been using the IRS and DOJ to limit any conservative organizations from starting up.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:11:34 AM EDT
[#34]
They simply don't exist.  The Left indulges "The End Justifies the Means".  The Right embraces "The Rule of Law".

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:31:56 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Consevatives typically believe strongly in authority (such the law) and rarely sanction illegal activity like rioting or voter fraud.

Liberals do not value authority and have no trouble breaking the law in service of a "higher good" if they think they won't be caught.

The moral foundations theory explains this perfectly:

http://www.moralfoundations.org/

Jonathan Haidt's "The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion" is an excellent book and lays this out in more detail.
View Quote
This right here is most of it.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:41:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
They simply don't exist.  The Left indulges "The End Justifies the Means".  The Right embraces "The Rule of Law".  
View Quote

I'd like to think that this is the case.    Although there are shitbags with a shitty ethos than embrace just about every end of the political spectrum.

When both sides abandon the rule of law, and adopt an "ends justify the means" mindset, we are going to be really up the creek.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#37]
They're out making money in the real world, not sucking the gov tit.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 9:47:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#39]
He was nominated.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Lee Atwater's dead.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

WE DID.

TRUMP.

You can see how that's working out. The RINO"s and weak willed are hiding their heads in the sand.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:33:40 AM EDT
[#42]
the fbi, doj, exec branch, and media are compromised and only attack conservatives. those are not good odds to play against.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:54:17 AM EDT
[#43]
+1
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#44]
It's like this...

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#45]
The Left and Right are inherently different in this respect the Left are like the inner city thugs where the Right are like suburban law abiding citizens. I think the Right for the most part finds morally incogitable to  stoop to the level that the Left does, the Left on the other hand have no morals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top