Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 4:08:10 PM EDT
Doesn't seem to be free.  Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
and the file sharing peer to peer is trouble looking for a time to happen.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope, you aren't missing anything. It works just like napster. I would highly suggest that you look at Kazzaalite. There is no spyware on kazzaa lite and it works the same way as kazzaa. The spyware that Kazzaa uses slows down your computer. I've been using Kazzaalite for over a year and I haven't paid a dime. Of course I only download and share things that are legal and all.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course I only download and share things that are legal and all.
View Quote

But of course.[ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nope, you aren't missing anything. It works just like napster. I would highly suggest that you look at Kazzaalite. There is no spyware on kazzaa lite and it works the same way as kazzaa. The spyware that Kazzaa uses slows down your computer. I've been using Kazzaalite for over a year and I haven't paid a dime. Of course I only download and share things that are legal and all.
View Quote

OK I downloaded the Kazaa Lite software but I can't get the downloads to work.  I go to "Verified Downloads" and click on a file.  A message windows opens saying "Kazaa Lite will automatically download the file you requested." and nothing downloads.  Any help you can offer would be great, thanks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
and the file sharing peer to peer is trouble looking for a time to happen.
View Quote

Not if I am not logged in as root.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't do it, I was busted by Sony for having a completely legal song shared(with a license that expired in ten days), and they cut off my internet for a few weeks. I stopped buying Sony anything since then.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 7:44:44 PM EDT
[#7]
cough, cough www.winmx.com ... cough.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:48:31 PM EDT
[#8]
use K-LITE++, its the newest no-spy ware free haxor proggie. available at [url]http://k-lite.tk[/url]

please share
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

OK I downloaded the Kazaa Lite software but I can't get the downloads to work.  I go to "Verified Downloads" and click on a file.  A message windows opens saying "Kazaa Lite will automatically download the file you requested." and nothing downloads.  Any help you can offer would be great, thanks.
View Quote

verified downloads are a pay by the song deal that KAZAA has. Kazaa-lite/K++ are hacked versions of KAZAA- hense the pay by the song is disabled. Dont click the yellow "verified" songs.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 8:59:38 PM EDT
[#10]
yeah use kazaa lite!  

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:08:55 PM EDT
[#11]
KazaaLite

BigDozer66

+1
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:14:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 9:36:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I used to do this before I got into trouble:

Kazaa++,

Get on the net.

Click "search"

Then pic the type of file you are searching for (i.e. music, video, program, picture)

Then type in the name or partial name and hit return.

When you see the file you want (if it's available, double click it to download.

(note, the more users online with that particular file, the faster your download is likely to be.)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top