Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2003 2:50:06 PM EDT
I saw Ahnold's speech on one of the news cable channels a couple of days ago.  So, for the CA guys, how likely does the Davis recall seem?  Is it gaining momentum?

If it were to be successful, how do Ahnold, as well as other reasonably likely candidates seem to be as far as getting rid of the craziness in CA?

Yes, the wife is still talking about CA as a place to live.  As it stands, I've been somewhat stubborn, but a Davis fall, as well as the hopefully gaining momentum against the crazies might make it more palatable.  Hey, I'm not blind, it's a beautiful state.  (Even though the water's cold)
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#1]
FU Schwarzenneger... he's for gun control. His own description of himself is... "social liberal, fiscal conservative". How in the heck can someone be both?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:13:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I did sign the Davis Recall petition at the range this morning!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:13:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One of the biggest source problems is the illegal voters. Tens and thousands of citizens of foreign countries are voting in local, state and national elections here in California. Neither the Democrats or Republicans want to touch this issue. I’ve seen numbers as high as 90% of illegal aliens vote Democrat.
View Quote

[B]WTF?!?!?![/B] Don't you need a voter registration card or something?

I'd sure love to see illegal immigrants get either deported or neutralized. Either way, real citizens would benefit.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#6]
On last night's news, Gray Dufus called the recall efforts, "sour grapes effort by a bunch of losers".
Yep, that will win you some more time in office, ASSHOLE!    
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#7]
WTF?!?!?! Don't you need a voter registration card or something?
View Quote

Yep, but its against the law for them to ask your citizenship status when you apply for one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top