Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2003 3:52:18 AM EDT
now someone will probably say that I'm a potential serial killer for laughing at this, but I think it's funny.

[img]http://user.ntplx.net/~cduarte/airborne.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 4:07:16 AM EDT
[#1]
OH MY!!, that poo doggie, looks so happy.....NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]
reminds me of the look I had on my face when I made my first jump...did he have his paws and knees together when he landed?
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Same here, except I was spinning like a MF and my eyes were closed ;)
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#4]
One of our cats loves getting thrown across the room onto the bed. He just really digs it for some reason.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:33:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a cat who liked that.  I called it playing Dive Bomb Kitty.  My ex-wife hated it, but the cat kept coming back for another toss.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#6]
My problem jump was the second one.  I did civilian free fall before jump school to see if I wanted to go.  We jumped Blackhawks and ram air canopies (Green Beret Sport Parachute Club, Ft. Bragg)  On the second jump I was sitting in the middle of the door, legs crossed and knees beyond the lip of the door.  I was holding on to the static line tether for dear life.  The jumpmaster taps me on the shoulder and asks what I am scared of.  I told him falling out.  He says, hell man, you got a parachute on.  I told him there is a difference between jumping and falling.  Since I had a great first jump with an easy opening, I left my harness a little loose on the second.  I go out the door, the chute opens, harness rises up, chest buckle whacks me in the chin (breaking a small piece of bone from it) and I sing soprano all the way down.  After that, they all went perfect (no more loose harnesses....)

But I love that pic...
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#7]
UH OH.....i detect photoshop material
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top